Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13105 times)

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2024, 08:08:50 PM »
Real quick
He lives in a delusional  world
He has no one behind him
Next to him
Or never in the same room.
Scumbag
No one listens for information they listen to have a laugh at a loser scared very scared little boy
His group
Of 1
Name one thing that hasn’t already happened or is public knowledge that he has been right about

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2024, 08:25:37 PM »
It appears one of the Bartlett's has opened an account on the plop!  ngc3

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2024, 08:36:53 PM »
If he is just a bustout blowing hot air, then why do they care? If you are pulling 700k out of the game and are guilty of something, then I can see it.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2024, 09:10:45 PM »
He’s in love with Bartlett. Wants to BE Bartlett. Bartlett didn’t pull strings for poor Mikey to get into Fords. Period. Ford wanted no part of the drama. Then here comes the vendetta. The fact some people listen to this piece of shit like his word is gospel is disturbing. There’s two sides to every story. No one is coming forward against him because he’s spouting lie after lie after lie. They’re sitting back laughing at him. No ones scared of him. Mikey boy sitting on all this “info” since 2007??  16 years of knowledge and you pick now to come out with it? Stop. You’re just as guilty then for not speaking up then aren’t you? And getting into someone else’s phone without consent? No matter how old the data… ain’t exactly legal. And his new quote of “he said it without saying it” then you mook, he didn’t say it!!! Curl up in your shopping cart like the loser you are and leave the hard working people alone.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2024, 09:36:16 PM »
Anybody else getting a sense of Deja Vu?    SSDD   never ends

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2024, 09:57:17 PM »
Real quick
He lives in a delusional  world
He has no one behind him
Next to him
Or never in the same room.
Scumbag
No one listens for information they listen to have a laugh at a loser scared very scared little boy
His group
Of 1
Name one thing that hasn’t already happened or is public knowledge that he has been right about

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO INDIANA A TAKE HOOSIERPARK DOWN
( NO BUS OR AIR FARE) ngc3 ngc3
THAT WAS LAST WEEKS THREAT

3 weeks ago he was bringing Howard Taylor to justice or at least give him a cone to Jesus scare  ngc3 ngc3

THIS WEEK HES THREATENING TO TAKE JASON DOWN

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:03:25 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2024, 10:13:30 PM »

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO INDIANA A TAKE HOOSIERPARK DOWN
( NO BUS OR AIR FARE) ngc3 ngc3
THAT WAS LAST WEEKS THREAT

3 weeks ago he was bringing Howard Taylor to justice or at least give him a cone to Jesus scare  ngc3 ngc3

THIS WEEK HES THREATENING TO TAKE JASON DOWN

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

HT still winning races.  No mentions of Indiana.  I am entertained by him destroying Jason, but where will it lead or will it just be until something else grabs his attention?

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2024, 11:03:43 PM »
Exactly what I was going to say....2 posts and they are a short story lmao...and i love it all he does is goes after the good people smh...who the fuck are you kidding there's 5times as many bad as there are good in harness racing.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:06:31 PM by Sweet Louis »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2024, 12:22:08 AM »
This fucking guy needs a rubber room bad not that I give two shits about jb because he's proven he ain't shit but if this clown really wants what's best for the horse and business why would you warn anyone turn over what you got against that person which can only mean you ain't shit and you just love to try and scare people hey mike have you been eating yellow snow again your damn teeth are yellow as a lemon wtf

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2024, 12:31:12 AM »
Yeah, there's zero shot that they let an internet loud mouth talk about the evidence before any paperwork gets filed.
😁😁. Trust me what’s needed they have. Fellas you can keep believing the FBI doesn’t have this info if that makes you feel better. 
Just please remember to get back to me soon.  And there is a lot more that Mr Petrelli has no idea about.  Do be mistaken, the Feds do not like the horse racing industry but not even they realized the corruption.  Facts. 

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2024, 12:41:08 AM »
Y’all gotta put down the crack pipe. If he gave the phone to FBI and they found some kind of evidence, first they would not have given the phone back to a civilian. Next they would not be handing out transcripts until after the indictment
Undoubtedly he has a phone with into transferred to it. He doesn’t have the original phone.  The powers to be have it. Again he has same info they have but they have original.  The guy he is outing was already in their radar, but indeed they have more now.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2024, 01:47:50 AM »
Much of this sounds very credible. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YP2OYxDfY

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2024, 05:46:08 AM »
😁😁. Trust me what’s needed they have. Fellas you can keep believing the FBI doesn’t have this info if that makes you feel better. 
Just please remember to get back to me soon.  And there is a lot more that Mr Petrelli has no idea about.  Do be mistaken, the Feds do not like the horse racing industry but not even they realized the corruption.  Facts.
You a fucking retard or something? Never said anything about them not having it, just that they wouldn’t let some schmuck talk about it on the internet. Yes, please talk about how you’re an informant on a case that we are building, not happening.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2024, 05:58:33 AM »
You a fucking retard or something? Never said anything about them not having it, just that they wouldn’t let some schmuck talk about it on the internet. Yes, please talk about how you’re an informant on a case that we are building, not happening.
And here is copies of all our evidence and a phone with transferred all the data too. Lmaof

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2024, 06:28:40 AM »
Bitter ex-wife kind of behaviour. He was also treated this way by people on the forum so can't blame him for that.

it’s an Internet forum. You’re going to be treated badly.

helping take down your ex friend then posting on YouTube about it while simultaneously intimating that the ex friends wife is a drunken whore is pretty fucked. Not the turning the friend in part but the bragging about it and the airing of personal dirty laundry that’s not connected in the slightest. It’s why I’ve always said that SCM isn’t in it to help horses or clean up the game. He’s settling personal scores.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal