Author Topic: One simple SCM question  (Read 5483 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
One simple SCM question
« on: October 25, 2023, 04:00:20 PM »
This does FASCINATE me so I'm wondering how you all respond. Ford, Ray S., and every other person he rants about. Have you ever noticed how many times this absentee father says "I don't care" or "I don't give a shit" in a video? Now here is a simple question from a harness participant that has no involvement with what he talks about AND no involvement with the aforementioned names. Ok here it goes : WHO ON EARTH CARES WHAT SCM SAYS? I'm serious. Like what more is he than a guy who buys a $12 ticket just to yell at Brice Harper over the fence telling him he sucks? Meanwhile Harper continues to succeed at the trade he's plying while raking in $. This is completely intriguing to me. Mike P is a loser bust out. He couldn't train Lassie to eat a steak. He continues to come on and say "I don't give a fuck what Jason Bartlett says, or Mark Ford says." Well Who the fuck gives a fuck what U say? I don't get where this comes from? Is Bryce Harper,  who is succeeding at a particular business making money, and talking to reporters more or less important than some scumbag, who never made it that is yelling over a fence or on a website to six people? Then smiling with his gaps with occasional tooth amongst them? You must understand this is fascinating psychology. Again who on earth cares what this loser says? And he will go on and say "I don't give a fuck what you say" like he matters or has any relevance? It's literally like if someone is shoveling a pile of horseshit into a manure bin and he thinks he hears the horseshit say "I don't give a fuck what you think!" Then this : talentless, stupid, toothless, jobless, penniless loser with the single biggest inferiority complex I have ever seen  starts calling people who work in the horse business inbred losers! I have never seen such projection from a self loathing loser in my entire life. Holy cow! Mike you are as relevant as the cow shit that these groups scoop up every day. Drop dead and see how many people show up to your funeral. That's how important you are. So "don't give a fuck" all you want. It's meaningless. It means nothing! Just like you! Nothing!

bello

• Elite
Re: One simple SCM question
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 04:06:13 PM »
Did you really ask this question?

WHO ON EARTH CARES WHAT SCM SAYS?

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 04:08:21 PM »
Eight question marks and a giant repetitive rant, and that's a simple question? Air your dirty 'FAMILY' laundry elsewhere.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 04:49:39 PM »
I've said for a while that he is delusional about his relevance.  A few people hang on his every word on both sides of the topics.  For what reason I have no clue.  I do think he offers some entertainment value with his shenanigans.  I love when he's dead wrong and I also loves when he burns those cheating fucks.  Just not sure were he got this sense of importance. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 05:14:48 PM »
This does FASCINATE me so I'm wondering how you all respond. Ford, Ray S., and every other person he rants about. Have you ever noticed how many times this absentee father says "I don't care" or "I don't give a shit" in a video? Now here is a simple question from a harness participant that has no involvement with what he talks about AND no involvement with the aforementioned names. Ok here it goes : WHO ON EARTH CARES WHAT SCM SAYS? I'm serious. Like what more is he than a guy who buys a $12 ticket just to yell at Brice Harper over the fence telling him he sucks? Meanwhile Harper continues to succeed at the trade he's plying while raking in $. This is completely intriguing to me. Mike P is a loser bust out. He couldn't train Lassie to eat a steak. He continues to come on and say "I don't give a fuck what Jason Bartlett says, or Mark Ford says." Well Who the fuck gives a fuck what U say? I don't get where this comes from? Is Bryce Harper,  who is succeeding at a particular business making money, and talking to reporters more or less important than some scumbag, who never made it that is yelling over a fence or on a website to six people? Then smiling with his gaps with occasional tooth amongst them? You must understand this is fascinating psychology. Again who on earth cares what this loser says? And he will go on and say "I don't give a fuck what you say" like he matters or has any relevance? It's literally like if someone is shoveling a pile of horseshit into a manure bin and he thinks he hears the horseshit say "I don't give a fuck what you think!" Then this : talentless, stupid, toothless, jobless, penniless loser with the single biggest inferiority complex I have ever seen  starts calling people who work in the horse business inbred losers! I have never seen such projection from a self loathing loser in my entire life. Holy cow! Mike you are as relevant as the cow shit that these groups scoop up every day. Drop dead and see how many people show up to your funeral. That's how important you are. So "don't give a fuck" all you want. It's meaningless. It means nothing! Just like you! Nothing!

Pretty obvious that you follow him closely. lol

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 05:47:29 PM »
Haku,

Things got so much better around here without your bullshit nonsensical posts. Please disappear again.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 07:27:25 PM »
I said many months ago i could give a rats ass about any of this.Zero interest. Not that horse welfare does not concern me (it does). This whole thing is a confederacy of dunces talking about nothing.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2023, 11:38:48 PM »
Horseradish what is nonsensical? It's a question. When someone of ZERO relevance says "I don't care".....WHO CARES?  I mean I could see if it was someone who meant something, but it's this completely meaningless bust out. My example is spot on. WHO CARES about someone who obviously has massive self esteem issues but has no decernable talents to get the attention he's craving. So he keeps repeating dozens of times the same thing trying to make it seem like what he says means ANYTHING to the people making a fortune in the business. I don't get what's so difficult to make sense of. A drunk bum yells (you suck Aaron Judge and I don't care if you don't like it!"  Well....why would the actual successful person (Judge) give a fuk what the broke loser what yelling at him? The loser means NOTHING!

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2023, 11:45:08 PM »
Please schedule a med check with your primary care provider

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2023, 11:46:30 PM »
My primary care provider is lying next to me right now tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2023, 12:12:49 AM »
Haku, nice to hear from you. I was thinking the same thing. He sounds like a broken fucking record!!  He goes on and on about he doesn’t give a fuck what anybody thinks….Wait! Who the fuck is listening to you? Answer nobody.

You spent years bashing, Mark Ford and Steve Jones and screaming like a fucking track bum at Goshen at Ray S yet they’ve all had banner years and great success but yet if you listen to you there on the balls of there ass.

Mike, you may want to take note that Mark Ford will be reelected I regret to inform you. This is great news for harness racing. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 12:21:56 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2023, 12:20:57 AM »
Talking to Ray and Mark they don’t even acknowledge Mike. Again I don’t wanna sound like a broken record, but this whole thing started when SCM stall application was denied at the Mark Ford training center then Steve threw him out of Goshen.

By the way Mike what happen with you and Edita you remember Edita (you are mesmerized by her) along with the carriage horses people? Like everything else nothing.

Did you pay Mr.Quick yet?

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2023, 12:27:13 AM »
Hey Gagg. I just had to know why someone who openly is a loser and Like doesn't hide it pretends that people in the sport care what he says? And are upset when he says "he doesn't give a fuck."  Why would someone on the outside and never could function while on the inside matter? He literally yells over a fence like a loser. That's what jealous losers do. You "got my attention."  WHO CARES?? Too bad your kids can't/couldn't get it before you abandoned them! Now you fix a newlpost for $20 you fuckkng LOSER. This oral hygiene anomaly actually wants to bust hard working grooms balls when he couldn't do 1/3 of what they do. He's such a projecting bum. But remember Bongiorno's as you get your 100k purse check....this guy who cant brush his teeth and rents a room on a monthly rate "doesn't give a fuck."  ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 12:29:43 AM by Haku »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 01:11:32 AM »
I may as well chime in now. As I said earlier he is a man w/o real purpose still looking for an identification at an advanced age. He pretends to care about horses and project an image of genuine altruism, but it is a facade. sure he does some good here and there, but his anger demonstrates an ongoing hostility towards an industry in which he could not function and in which he has no place other than as an outsider looking in. I feel pity for him because deep down I imagine he desperately wants to be part of things, to be relevant, to matter. i fear for his ultimate end because eventually all of that envy, anger and inner turmoil catches up with you and it's never a pretty result.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2023, 10:07:44 AM »
Hey Gagg. I just had to know why someone who openly is a loser and Like doesn't hide it pretends that people in the sport care what he says? And are upset when he says "he doesn't give a fuck."  Why would someone on the outside and never could function while on the inside matter? He literally yells over a fence like a loser. That's what jealous losers do. You "got my attention."  WHO CARES?? Too bad your kids can't/couldn't get it before you abandoned them! Now you fix a newlpost for $20 you fuckkng LOSER. This oral hygiene anomaly actually wants to bust hard working grooms balls when he couldn't do 1/3 of what they do. He's such a projecting bum. But remember Bongiorno's as you get your 100k purse check....this guy who cant brush his teeth and rents a room on a monthly rate "doesn't give a fuck."  ngc3 ngc3
He clearly made a spectacle of himself screaming over the fence at Ray! He's obsessed with Mark Ford and Steve Jones two successful businessman both who knows better to even acknowledge him...

Can you imagine the drone videos saga of Mark's farm that the neighbor took and going through that process of obtaining the video when he could've been out making a living for his family and as usual nothing becomes of it! 

He's constantly screaming "I don't give a fuck"I don't give a fuck" guess what neither do we this may come of a shock to you but nobody's listening SCM!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal