Author Topic: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT HARNESS RACER TO DIE FROM COVID-19?  (Read 8808 times)

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT HARNESS RACER TO DIE FROM COVID-19?
« on: March 21, 2020, 07:46:13 AM »
AFTER INTENTIONALLY NOT FOLLOWING THE BEST ADVICE OF THE CDC, I HOPE THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH CATCH THE VIRUS, AND HOSPITALS TURN THEM AWAY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF PEOPLE WHO NO MORE THAN THEM, OH WAIT... NO ONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAN A HARNESS HORSE TRAINER... AINT THAT RIGHT ICEMAN?

HEY, LETS TURN ALL RACE TRACKS INTO EMERGENCY HOSPITALS FOR THE SICK.... USE THE PURSE MONEY, THAT THEY ARE NOT USING DUE TO BEING CLOSED, TO PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES, TEST KITS AND THE CONVERSION FROM TRACK TO HOSPITAL

IT WOULD BE A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES AS OPPOSED TO THEIR NORMAL WAYS OF TAKE TAKE TAKE

Dingus

Re: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT HARNESS RACER TO DIE FROM COVID-19?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »
AFTER INTENTIONALLY NOT FOLLOWING THE BEST ADVICE OF THE CDC, I HOPE THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH CATCH THE VIRUS, AND HOSPITALS TURN THEM AWAY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF PEOPLE WHO NO MORE THAN THEM, OH WAIT... NO ONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAN A HARNESS HORSE TRAINER... AINT THAT RIGHT ICEMAN?

HEY, LETS TURN ALL RACE TRACKS INTO EMERGENCY HOSPITALS FOR THE SICK.... USE THE PURSE MONEY, THAT THEY ARE NOT USING DUE TO BEING CLOSED, TO PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES, TEST KITS AND THE CONVERSION FROM TRACK TO HOSPITAL

IT WOULD BE A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES AS OPPOSED TO THEIR NORMAL WAYS OF TAKE TAKE TAKE

Why don’t you post this on the Thoroughbred board instead, where you have Sam Houston, Santa Anita, Los Alamitos, Turfway, Charlestown, Fair Grounds, Golden Gate, Oaklawn still running?

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 09:02:23 AM »
Lets pray that nobody dies! WEG was far ahead of our provincial and federal governments on the C-19 virus. They were on top of things at least 4 weeks prior to closing and I commend them on a job well done! The virus spreads by everything we touch, shopping carts, gas pumps, credit card machines, etc..
Be safe everyone!

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
 I KNOW OF 29 INDICTED PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THE VIRUS

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 10:01:49 AM »
Get me an .oz of  recreational and a case of doritos  and I  will be more than happy to stay indoors on the couch till this is overwith

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 10:56:08 AM »
Get me an .oz of  recreational and a case of doritos  and I  will be more than happy to stay indoors on the couch till this is overwith

YOUR FINGERS WILL TURN ORANGE
“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 11:13:49 AM »
Lets pray that nobody dies! WEG was far ahead of our provincial and federal governments on the C-19 virus. They were on top of things at least 4 weeks prior to closing and I commend them on a job well done! The virus spreads by everything we touch, shopping carts, gas pumps, credit card machines, etc..
Be safe everyone!

How were they far ahead? Until last Saturday I was there, they were serving food and drinks.

davenchop

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 01:06:41 PM »
yes.... lets pray that should do the trick.....
you cant lose if you dont bet

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 01:41:01 PM »
 FROM GOV CUOMO

Younger people listen up: 55% of NYS #Coronavirus cases are ages 18-49.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 02:01:20 PM »

What the Hell ? This post is ridiculous, nasty and furthest from appropriate to even be allowed on this wall.  Get this evil troll off the site

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 06:43:05 PM »
How were they far ahead? Until last Saturday I was there, they were serving food and drinks.

mwins....I love the US and my American friends!

Well, they announced Friday that Saturday was the last day they would be open. Bars/restaurants where not ordered closed in Canada until Tuesday. Staff at WEG told me at least 4 weeks prior to closing about their concern of the China virus. Cleaning staff where given much more direct duties, including the sterilization of the paddock nightly.

If WEG was running our government, Canada would be much safer than it currently is. My own daughter cancelled her trip about feb. 10th to Thailand. The statics and information has been pouring in daily, but our government closes our border too slow, and allows our citizens to fly out on march break??? Now, many infected Canadian citizens are returning home, numbers will likely rise significantly in the next 2 weeks???

Just My Opinion

also, China's only chance  of redemption is.......they better develop the vaccine 1st!
just my opinion

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 08:41:29 PM »
 HOPE THE VIRUS INFECTS ALL JEWS AND WIPES ISRAEL OFF THE MAP,  THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE WITHOUT BUGS LIKE JEWS
HRSEPLP.CM

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »
It would be great if this would wipe out New York city.

That would be a good start   tmbz1

Dingus

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 09:58:30 PM »
HOPE THE VIRUS INFECTS ALL JEWS AND WIPES ISRAEL OFF THE MAP,  THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE WITHOUT BUGS LIKE JEWS

Tell that to the Jewish Dr that withholds the Hydroxychloroquin e (made by Teva pharmaceuticals in Israel) from you, moron.

PS: Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE:TEVA) plans to donate 10 million tablets of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquin e sulfate as a potential treatment for COVID-19, so STFU, lowlife.

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2020, 10:03:32 PM »
yes.... lets pray that should do the trick.....

Lmfao pray extra hard so Jesus can save the sick and kill the virus  ngc3
 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    Today at 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal