Author Topic: HARNESS RACING IS A DISEASE  (Read 3677 times)

TICKIE TIME

• 4 claimer
HARNESS RACING IS A DISEASE
« on: March 20, 2020, 05:59:38 PM »
HORSE RACING  HAS ITS OWN  PANDEMIC  AND  THE VIRUS  HAS BEEN  KILLING THE  INDUSTRY  FOR  A VERY LONG TIME " HOW  DO WE COME  UP WITH A  VACCINE  TO  CURE THE DISEASE?" LET THE PLOPSTERS GO TO WASHINGTON DC. WITH A PLAN. I  DO NOT  BELIEVE  THE ENERGY SAFETY  AND COMMERCE  NEED TO  HEAR FROM  MICHELLE  CRAWFORD  AS A REPRESENTATIVE  OF THE  INDUSTRY... LET IT BE THE  PLOPSTER WHO CARES.

DICK FURLONG

• 4 claimer
Re: HARNESS RACING IS A DISEASE
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:40:28 PM »
 LETS HOPE THEY PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 08:44:51 PM »
Easy cure, 11.chrz I'm betting Cal Fixpo  tmbz1

slimshady

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 09:28:19 AM »
LONG LIVE HARNESS RACING    ......    But hopefully a cleaner version after the indictments have gone to trial and a group of the dirty ones are gone for good.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 09:45:31 AM »
LONG LIVE HARNESS RACING    ......    But hopefully a cleaner version after the indictments have gone to trial and a group of the dirty ones are gone for good.

LET THE INDICTED 29 GET THE DEATH PENALTY,,, ALONG WITH GURFEIN

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 04:59:21 PM »
Tickie
How do you remember all your names and passwords?  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

TICKIE TIME

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 05:27:57 PM »
 SPECIAL  TRAINING  AND CONCENTRATED APPLE PECTIN

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 05:47:08 PM »
LET THE INDICTED 29 GET THE DEATH PENALTY,,, ALONG WITH GURFEIN
Can we toss in a few more?

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 05:48:05 PM »
SPECIAL  TRAINING  AND CONCENTRATED APPLE PECTIN
73cv.2 ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 10:56:46 PM »
HORSE RACING  HAS ITS OWN  PANDEMIC  AND  THE VIRUS  HAS BEEN  KILLING THE  INDUSTRY  FOR  A VERY LONG TIME " HOW  DO WE COME  UP WITH A  VACCINE  TO  CURE THE DISEASE?" LET THE PLOPSTERS GO TO WASHINGTON DC. WITH A PLAN. I  DO NOT  BELIEVE  THE ENERGY SAFETY  AND COMMERCE  NEED TO  HEAR FROM  MICHELLE  CRAWFORD  AS A REPRESENTATIVE  OF THE  INDUSTRY... LET IT BE THE  PLOPSTER WHO CARES.

Make DJT Head of ALL of RACING, da Donald  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mr. Trump is no stranger to crisis. He has spent a lifetime grappling with bankruptcy, fending off creditors, evading tax collectors, defending lawsuits, deflecting regulators, spinning reporters and dueling with estranged wives, usually coming out ahead, at least as he defines it. But these were crises of his own creation involving human adversaries he knew how to confront. Nothing in his background in business, entertainment or multiple marriages prepared him for the coronavirus pandemic now threatening America’s health and wealth.

Mr. Trump’s performance on the national stage in recent weeks has put on display the traits that Democrats and some Republicans consider so jarring — the profound need for personal praise, the propensity to blame others, the lack of human empathy, the penchant for rewriting history, the disregard for expertise, the distortion of facts, the impatience with scrutiny or criticism. For years, skeptics expressed concern about how he would handle a genuine crisis threatening the nation, and now they know.

“When he’s faced a problem, he has sought to somehow cheat or fix the outcome ahead of time so that he could construct a narrative that showed him to be the winner,” said Michael D’Antonio, a Trump biographer. “And when it was all about feuds with other celebrities or contests over ratings or hotel branding, he could do that and no one cared enough to really check. And the bluster and bragging worked.”  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 11:08:49 PM »
I have been absent from this site for an extended period, but it is shocking that HUSH has another target. Now it is PRESIDENT TRUMP (eat your heart out) and not Jason Bartlett. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 11:16:08 PM »
I have been absent from this site for an extended period, but it is shocking that HUSH has another target. Now it is PRESIDENT TRUMP (eat your heart out) and not Jason Bartlett. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Just the facts  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

And may you get the virus because it was all a hoax  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Jasin*** isn't a target, he IS what he IS, a one track wonder. Always was, always will be  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoof Hearted

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 04:04:43 AM »
I really am sick of all the hypocrites on Facebook telling people to stay home and isolate for the betterment of mankind, meanwhile they still have people working for them training their horses and collecting their stallions so they don’t lose income. I watched Casie Coleman, Nancy Takter, and Caviart Farms preaching about staying home meanwhile their horses are still training and their stallions are still breeding. They aren’t the ones going into these breeding  farms to do the dirty work to make themselves money. Putting workers lives at risk and the population to make them money. Speak the truth !! Tell people, that they are isolating while they force some minimum wage person to keep working so they don’t lose an income. People need to call them out on it !  I hate hypocrites. Don’t tell others or brag about how you’re doing your part when you are a lying sack of shit.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 01:58:32 PM »
Fuck facebook
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal