Author Topic: WORD TODAY ON THE STREET IS SCM IS GOING TO BE BARRED FROM NEW JERSEY TRACKS  (Read 6172 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
The heavily touted ‘release’ of the secretly recorded meeting was all hype.
Reread It

Parked

• Elite
The heavily touted ‘release’ of the secretly recorded meeting was all hype.
Really ?? Very interesting to me.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Sounds to me on that nearly 3 minute tape that Settlemoir is trying to help Mike against those assholes.  It's obvious to a deaf, dumb and blind man that Petrelli has Ford and company running scared.

He really needs to keep The Big M on his side, they can provide more help.

As far as Settlemoir asking about the Gofundme to Yarrock (sp), maybe it was not nefarious, but I obviously don't know.

I think it would be funny and maybe they should help Mike as they want to clean up the industry if JS and Gural would donate to him, anonymously of course.

HerKid_

• NW-1
Everyone talking about the go fund me like it’s not public to see how much was donated. Relax not a big deal. The biggest deal of the go fund me. That’s this jerk offs entire income. How much have his kids seen out of that. None. How much do his kids see ever. Basically none. But these idiots will donate to him so he can better all things horses. But instead he’s putting all his eggs in the basket of Bartlett Ford Settlemore Cody Cohen. All people he feels wronged him. This has never been to better the business. It’s to go after people who told him no when he got himself kicked out of goshen.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Everyone talking about the go fund me like it’s not public to see how much was donated. Relax not a big deal. The biggest deal of the go fund me. That’s this jerk offs entire income. How much have his kids seen out of that. None. How much do his kids see ever. Basically none. But these idiots will donate to him so he can better all things horses. But instead he’s putting all his eggs in the basket of Bartlett Ford Settlemore Cody Cohen. All people he feels wronged him. This has never been to better the business. It’s to go after people who told him no when he got himself kicked out of goshen.
Hey Wendy- the GFM funds are to be used for the purposes it was created or else its fraudulent.

HerKid_

• NW-1
Hey Wendy- the GFM funds are to be used for the purposes it was created or else its fraudulent.

Not Wendy. Close but not her. I don’t care what it’s used for. What I care about is the fact that he goes these lengths to fund his personal vendetta. But won’t get his priorities straight and take care of his own kids

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
The go fund me is all Dave Yarrock under fake names making it look like a real account. I’m really sad to see Dave Yarrock stoop to this level. His career is finished I look for this weeken to be scm’s Visit to the big m. He’s toast. Gural don’t want him around.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
I'd like to get someone's opinion of this that has actual knowledge of the law.  SCM posts a video about learning the law.  It says only one-party consent is needed unless it's to commit an illegal or tortious act.  I fully understand that, but wouldn't borderline blackmail or using it as leverage against someone fall under illegal or tortious act?  I truly have no clue and I actually believe SCM has been coached on this to protect himself from doing something illegal on accident.  What are your thoughts on this?  Personally, I would love to hear what's on the recording.  I think a lot of crooks out there know he has them by the balls and the end is coming.  I'm actually surprised none of them have offered to just pay him off to go away.  Would've been a lot easier than what they are going to have to deal with.  I think they have severely underestimated him and are now screwed!   Does anyone think there was a number that SCM would've accepted?  25k?50k?100k?  I would love to see Ford get what he has coming.  Seems like a horrible human being!

I’ve been telling you that he is being told what he can and cannot say and when and how much he can reveal.  It’s all scripted by more important authority than any lawyer or anyone in racing 😉

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
Exactly, Mike has got all these idiots in an absolute frenzy. And what business does JS digging into Mike's Gofundme.  Looks like Ford and co are pressuring The Big M. The right thing to do is to tell Ford to fuck off.

Having said that, Mike would be better off Keeping Gural et al off his back and not getting aggressive with them. He should keep that convo to himself because he's more useful going after those pricks and if he does get banned then he can't stand on the rail and rile them up when they are warming their horses up

They better be in a frenzy. This isn’t Petrelli just spewing when he says things are going down such telling Bartlett he won’t be driving soon. With all the negative things that people have been saying about him and doubting him don’t really think he’s going to make up things to get more backlash?  As I’ve said before remember, I told you he has backing and with much more authority than Gural.  Gonna be a lot of egg on some faces on here when Petrelli gets the n on ast laugh.  😆

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
The go fund me is all Dave Yarrock under fake names making it look like a real account. I’m really sad to see Dave Yarrock stoop to this level. His career is finished I look for this weeken to be scm’s Visit to the big m. He’s toast. Gural don’t want him around.

I actually recognize one of the names of the contributors.
Reread It

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
What does it matter who donates to the GFM. If Yarock wants to leave Petrelli in his will, thats his prerogative.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Harness racer

• Elite

He really needs to keep The Big M on his side, they can provide more help.

And this is why they weren't released!  Why burn one of your last bridges?
 tmbz1

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Some of you are just as brain dead as his cult following. This guy is bad news. Pathological liar. He’s done and seen shit the bad guys got prosecuted for yet because it’s him it’s ok. Self entitled authority of a classic narcissist. He doesn’t care about little guys or big guys he cares about himself and the validation, positive or negative, that he gets from this monstrous game of dress up wanting to be some kind of informant. He didn’t get his way and he’s throwing a tantrum. Some of you holding onto one side of a story like it’s the Bible. Stop giving him props and ignore him and let him disappear. He thinks you’re all trash

Parked

• Elite
Some of you are just as brain dead as his cult following. This guy is bad news. Pathological liar. He’s done and seen shit the bad guys got prosecuted for yet because it’s him it’s ok. Self entitled authority of a classic narcissist. He doesn’t care about little guys or big guys he cares about himself and the validation, positive or negative, that he gets from this monstrous game of dress up wanting to be some kind of informant. He didn’t get his way and he’s throwing a tantrum. Some of you holding onto one side of a story like it’s the Bible. Stop giving him props and ignore him and let him disappear. He thinks you’re all trash

I am sure a few of you would love to see him disappear. You are beating the bushes to discredit him and he gets more support at every turn.  I love it. 

HerKid_

• NW-1
I am sure a few of you would love to see him disappear. You are beating the bushes to discredit him and he gets more support at every turn.  I love it.

Credit for what though. In reality what has he done

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal