Author Topic: WORD TODAY ON THE STREET IS SCM IS GOING TO BE BARRED FROM NEW JERSEY TRACKS  (Read 6173 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
I'd like to get someone's opinion of this that has actual knowledge of the law.  SCM posts a video about learning the law.  It says only one-party consent is needed unless it's to commit an illegal or tortious act.  I fully understand that, but wouldn't borderline blackmail or using it as leverage against someone fall under illegal or tortious act?  I truly have no clue and I actually believe SCM has been coached on this to protect himself from doing something illegal on accident.  What are your thoughts on this?  Personally, I would love to hear what's on the recording.  I think a lot of crooks out there know he has them by the balls and the end is coming.  I'm actually surprised none of them have offered to just pay him off to go away.  Would've been a lot easier than what they are going to have to deal with.  I think they have severely underestimated him and are now screwed!   Does anyone think there was a number that SCM would've accepted?  25k?50k?100k?  I would love to see Ford get what he has coming.  Seems like a horrible human being!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Does anyone think there was a number that SCM would've accepted?  25k?50k?100k?  I would love to see Ford get what he has coming.  Seems like a horrible human being!

He was pretty tickled with the $2,200ish from his recent Go-Fund-Me.
Reread It

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Take a breath fools and think for a moment. Don't you think if Petrelli did something slanderous or defamed someone, they would have pressed charges. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is broke but you can still press charges to shut someone up. Case in point, he has gone after two of the most litigious lawyers, Faraldo and Taylor, and neither has retaliated. Don't you think that they would have tried to put a stop to him if they thought they could. The fact is, he is spewing facts and truths and anyone who opposes what he is doing is probably guilty of some of the things he is reporting on. Stop trying to be some internet lawyer. You're all embarrassing yourselves.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Take a breath fools and think for a moment. Don't you think if Petrelli did something slanderous or defamed someone, they would have pressed charges. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is broke but you can still press charges to shut someone up. Case in point, he has gone after two of the most litigious lawyers, Faraldo and Taylor, and neither has retaliated. Don't you think that they would have tried to put a stop to him if they thought they could. The fact is, he is spewing facts and truths and anyone who opposes what he is doing is probably guilty of some of the things he is reporting on. Stop trying to be some internet lawyer. You're all embarrassing yourselves.
tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
I'd like to get someone's opinion of this that has actual knowledge of the law.  SCM posts a video about learning the law.  It says only one-party consent is needed unless it's to commit an illegal or tortious act.  I fully understand that, but wouldn't borderline blackmail or using it as leverage against someone fall under illegal or tortious act?  I truly have no clue and I actually believe SCM has been coached on this to protect himself from doing something illegal on accident.  What are your thoughts on this?  Personally, I would love to hear what's on the recording.  I think a lot of crooks out there know he has them by the balls and the end is coming.  I'm actually surprised none of them have offered to just pay him off to go away.  Would've been a lot easier than what they are going to have to deal with.  I think they have severely underestimated him and are now screwed!   Does anyone think there was a number that SCM would've accepted?  25k?50k?100k?  I would love to see Ford get what he has coming.  Seems like a horrible human being!

No one is paying anyone off. The hot button has been pressed. The Industry is Now under fire. Much like the Gaza strip. Harness racing is lighting up like a fooz ball table. wait and watch, watch and wait. Shits on FIRE!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:20:14 PM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

bello

• Elite
Yeah, The original poster who claims to be a lawyer starts all of these nonsensical threads or makes comments based on his own imagination or hearsay at the very least and all these yenta types jump on the bandwagon.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse

Exactly, Mike has got all these idiots in an absolute frenzy. And what business does JS digging into Mike's Gofundme.  Looks like Ford and co are pressuring The Big M. The right thing to do is to tell Ford to fuck off.

Having said that, Mike would be better off Keeping Gural et al off his back and not getting aggressive with them. He should keep that convo to himself because he's more useful going after those pricks and if he does get banned then he can't stand on the rail and rile them up when they are warming their horses up

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Do you honestly believe Howard or Faraldo would waste their time to shut this clown up? I mean they are bothering to even respond to him. They are smart and know to even give him any response or bit of attention isn’t worth it. They are both successful businessmen and aren’t going to even try to shut someone up. What’s the point. He can’t touch them and they ain’t bothering with anything that doesn’t contain money. Those guys don’t give a shit what anyone says about them. All they care about is money.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Exactly, Mike has got all these idiots in an absolute frenzy. And what business does JS digging into Mike's Gofundme.  Looks like Ford and co are pressuring The Big M. The right thing to do is to tell Ford to fuck off.

Having said that, Mike would be better off Keeping Gural et al off his back and not getting aggressive with them. He should keep that convo to himself because he's more useful going after those pricks and if he does get banned then he can't stand on the rail and rile them up when they are warming their horses up
Good post  tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Do you honestly believe Howard or Faraldo would waste their time to shut this clown up? I mean they are bothering to even respond to him. They are smart and know to even give him any response or bit of attention isn’t worth it. They are both successful businessmen and aren’t going to even try to shut someone up. What’s the point. He can’t touch them and they ain’t bothering with anything that doesn’t contain money. Those guys don’t give a shit what anyone says about them. All they care about is money.
I think you may be underestimating Petrelli. He has some important backers that are apparently scaring the "blue bloods" of harness racing. It is definitely must see TV.

Harness racer

• Elite
That letter he talked about Moreau and his lawyer sending out is fucking hilarious!  Is his lawyer a complete moron?  Sounds like it was written by an idiot who doesn't quite know how stupid they are, but thinks they are smarter than everyone!  They couldn't possibly think he would sign that. 

Harness racer

• Elite
Also, how stupid is Jason to think Yarock wouldn't tell SCM.  I'm also curious as to why he would give a fuck?  Was he drunk at a Super Bowl party and someone told him to call and ask?  Doesn't make much sense.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
That letter he talked about Moreau and his lawyer sending out is fucking hilarious!  Is his lawyer a complete moron?  Sounds like it was written by an idiot who doesn't quite know how stupid they are, but thinks they are smarter than everyone!  They couldn't possibly think he would sign that.

Agreed. It sure as hell doesn’t read like it was written by, or in consultation with, a lawyer.
Reread It

ploptart

• Top Claimer
This guy is a cunt and a loser you can’t tell me he isn’t blackmailing Yarock, who once again is going to take a hit and lose out on what he loves for running the streets with this clown. But now he deserves it knowing who is dealing with, unless like I said he’s being pressed. You’re a CLOWN SCM. A fucking CLOWN. At least you got your latest video right making yourself the scarecrow because you have no fucking brain. And all your followers are scarecrows too listening to your one sided vendetta nonsense over and over. He threatens everyone then doesn’t like when it happens to him. As far as I’m concerned when he walked the back lot looking for trouble that proves he wasn’t in fear of his life. Stop attacking working people and get a job and life

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Also, how stupid is Jason to think Yarock wouldn't tell SCM.  I'm also curious as to why he would give a fuck?  Was he drunk at a Super Bowl party and someone told him to call and ask?  Doesn't make much sense.

I don't think Jason was drunk, probably more like a mouthful of Dick!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal