Author Topic: TO TRUST NEW YORK CITY AND STATE TO GET THIS VIRUS UNDER CONTROL?  (Read 9406 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: TO TRUST NEW YORK CITY AND STATE TO GET THIS VIRUS UNDER CONTROL?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 08:11:58 PM »
Honestly its up to US to fix this as a society be clean keep distance and pray these scientists can find a vaccine sooner then later all politicians are gonna do is the politician way an talk an tell u what you wanna hear!!!! We don't know half of the truth trust me!!!!!!!
It's time you give yourself to Jesus Christ, completely. 

God gave his only Son for you. 

It is time.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 08:19:44 PM »

It is time.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 09:44:22 PM »
I never heard of a tough guy named Tim.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2020, 10:27:22 PM »

It is time.
If you do ,,,,, I’ll buy you a gun and one bullet

Dingus

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 11:17:21 PM »
And how is Trump at fault here?

Here’s how:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-learned-memo-january-warning-014149169.html

President Donald Trump was reportedly told as early as January about a memo written by one of his advisers that warned of mass death in the United States from a coronavirus outbreak, though he has denied that he saw the memo at the time.

In a damning profile of the White House's actions leading up to the US's coronavirus outbreak, The New York Times reported Saturday that Trump did indeed learn of the January 29 memo written by his trade adviser, Peter Navarro.

The memo reportedly included a warning that up to 30% of the US population could be infected, and the death toll could be "on the order of a half a million American souls."

Navarro had also urged in the memo to limit travel from China, then the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak. Trump implemented a travel ban shortly after.

"The lack of immune protection or an existing cure or vaccine would leave Americans defenseless in the case of a full-blown coronavirus outbreak on US soil," Mr. Navarro's memo said. "This lack of protection elevates the risk of the coronavirus evolving into a full-blown pandemic, imperiling the lives of millions of Americans."

According to The Times, aides discussed the memo with Trump, and he was displeased Navarro put the information in writing.

Navarro also wrote a second memo on February 23 warning that up to "1 [to] 2 million souls" could die of the virus, according to Axios.

Just one day later, Trump tweeted that the coronavirus was "very much under control in the USA."

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 11:53:12 PM »

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 11:55:53 PM »
Trump gave a guy 10k for performk g a miracle and saving a life...about 20 yrs ago..the guy who got 10k..was BLACK...STFU

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2020, 12:01:16 AM »
Dude...its not up to them...you have plenty of filthy people all crammed together....in a huge virus outbreak in nyc....was toug to control.

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2020, 01:28:40 AM »
Hey Calhoun you got Jokes im glad you think your something special I just speak the truth!!!!! I bet your an east coaster because those are the only people I know who talk out of pocket!!!! Sometimes its better to stay in you lane guy

slimshady

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2020, 11:31:51 AM »
"Navarro also wrote a second memo on February 23 warning that up to "1 [to] 2 million souls" could die of the virus, according to Axios."

Since we are going to get nowhere near 1 - 2 million dead, and everyone blames anything to do with the virus on Trump, I guess the haters will have to admit his Team did a phenomenal job, saving close to 2 million lives. 
Great job so far POTUS.
Finding that spot between spread and return to work is going to be the biggest decision of this presidency. 
Good luck.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2020, 12:32:12 PM »
Just hope he doesn´t fuck it up, but hey they have to open those racetracks, only people that are hurting now. I think Gov Wolf of Pa says we are taking the money, we have bigger problems than horse racing witin the next few weeks. If you took a poll of Pa right now of where the money is needed I am sure Harness racing would not be anywhere near the top.

slimshady

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2020, 05:42:40 PM »
"California party that violated stay-at-home order and drew around 400 comes to 'bad end' with 6 shot."

How long will it take the media to turn this into a Trump failure ??

Good news, it came to a "bad end".
Bad news, only 6 were shot.

Dingus

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 08:36:35 PM »
"Navarro also wrote a second memo on February 23 warning that up to "1 [to] 2 million souls" could die of the virus, according to Axios."

Since we are going to get nowhere near 1 - 2 million dead, and everyone blames anything to do with the virus on Trump, I guess the haters will have to admit his Team did a phenomenal job, saving close to 2 million lives. 
Great job so far POTUS.
Finding that spot between spread and return to work is going to be the biggest decision of this presidency. 
Good luck.

Every thing you post has a response that’s the truth.

Here’s a new one:
'We have thrown 15 years of institutional learning out the window': Leaked emails show top public health experts raised alarm about the Trump administration's botched coronavirus response.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thrown-15-years-institutional-learning-211941024.html

slimshady

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2020, 09:24:56 PM »
Dingus   ....    What did I say that was a lie?  I quoted Nivarro word for word and then gave my opinion that we aren't going to get to that number.  I also said Trump is blamed for everything that happens, which is difficult to dispute. 

The article in Yahoo simply shows how many opposing ideas there were and are about how to address the virus.  Not surprising, since there is no SOP for it.  So easy to sit on the sidelines, with no responsibility, and question decisions after the fact.  So easy to blame the WH Administration for actions being taken at the State level.  Perfect example is the WH not having enough ventilators available, when in fact that is a State budget decision. 
Back seat drivers can never be blamed for an accident. 

Dingus

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2020, 10:13:38 PM »
Dingus   ....    What did I say that was a lie?  I quoted Nivarro word for word and then gave my opinion that we aren't going to get to that number.  I also said Trump is blamed for everything that happens, which is difficult to dispute. 

The article in Yahoo simply shows how many opposing ideas there were and are about how to address the virus.  Not surprising, since there is no SOP for it.  So easy to sit on the sidelines, with no responsibility, and question decisions after the fact.  So easy to blame the WH Administration for actions being taken at the State level.  Perfect example is the WH not having enough ventilators available, when in fact that is a State budget decision. 
Back seat drivers can never be blamed for an accident.   

You’re not even objective.
Everything Trump does or doesn’t do is fine by you.
See you in November.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal