Author Topic: More greed by the tracks  (Read 6306 times)

Sterno

• 4 claimer
More greed by the tracks
« on: December 16, 2021, 03:50:20 PM »
I knew that once The Meadows became a Hollywood track they would no longer allow people to watch their video feed for free,Today there was a message that in Jan of 2022 you can only watch with a membership with Roberts Communication.How ever still couldnt even watch todays action.A track with such low handle .like The Meadows needs all the help they can get.Greedy bastards.Hope their handle drops even more,,,I know I wont be betting their shitty track,Same with any tracks that no longer allow people to watch their product.Every rotten greedy money grubbing track should be happy to put their signal out to generate any excitement they can.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
Re: More greed by the tracks
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 04:37:56 AM »
I knew that once The Meadows became a Hollywood track they would no longer allow people to watch their video feed for free,Today there was a message that in Jan of 2022 you can only watch with a membership with Roberts Communication.How ever still couldnt even watch todays action.A track with such low handle .like The Meadows needs all the help they can get.Greedy bastards.Hope their handle drops even more,,,I know I wont be betting their shitty track,Same with any tracks that no longer allow people to watch their product.Every rotten greedy money grubbing track should be happy to put their signal out to generate any excitement they can.

ANOTHER CHEAP JEW WHO THINKS HE SHOULD ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE.

EVERY ROTTEN CHEAP JEW BASTARD THINKS THEY ARE ENTITLED.  THERE ARE DOZENS OF OPTIONS TO GET FREE SIGNALS... JOIN AN ADW, SIGN UP, PUT SOME SHECKLES INTO AN ACCOUNT, MAKE A FEW BETS

PRESTO

VIDEO.....

THE AMERICAN WAY

YOU PAID FOR IT

CALL YOUR CABLE COMPANY AND TELL THEM YOU SHOULD GET THEIR PRODUCTS FOR FREE TOO

AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU

Sterno

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 04:23:12 PM »
Mr troll...did you ever stop to think some people get to a point where they cant afford to bet anymore? But they still enjoy and support harness racing.I became disabled a few years ago and can hardly walk.I ask nothing from anybody.I do what I have to do to survive.I would love to have an account to be able to bet from home,but its out of the question,But I will tell you one thing.....if I knew who you were I would make a point to come and put my fucking cane or walker up yoiur Fucking ASS,my guess is it would fit with plenty of room to spare.Anywhere around Ohio?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 05:50:56 PM »
I know I wont be betting their shitty track,Same with any tracks that no longer allow people to watch their product. .

I became disabled a few years ago and can hardly walk. .I would love to have an account to be able to bet from home,but its out of the question,

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You went from boycotting certain tracks to being all gimped up and too broke to bet.

All within 20 minutes.

Liar.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Sterno

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 06:38:54 PM »
WELL CALHOON...you wanna call me a gimp to my face?Let me know when and where and I will gimp myself there.Iy is true,,,I am gimping these days,but I can take care of bizzzness assclown.You live in mamas basement and prob get your food at a free pantry.A few years ago someone,maybe Stan Bergstein,said it was important for all tracks to send their signal out.Thats my point.Hope someday you get to walk a mile (or gimp) in my shoes.Hell,you and the other poster prob are one and the same.Fuck off pussyboy.You are a no good rotten cunt.

Sterno

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »
In fact I bet that if  you do make a bet you are one of those number players that cant handicap.You know the guys who holler after every race,,,,,,i should of had that one.those were my numbers.Thats the biggest putdown I can come up with calboon.Now hurry upstairs...mommy has made you some nice mac and cheese.TThe food bank gave us Kraft today.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 11:14:40 PM »
  I WANT TO TAKE TIME OUT TO CONGRATULATE THE MEADOWS

As soon as the post time clock changes from “1” to “0,” the starting gate will begin to move from its position on the backstretch near the paddock.  It will then roll continuously down the backstretch and through the turn, picking up the horses in the usual spot in front of the toteboard and releasing them on the backstretch.

HOPEFULLY THEY WILL START A TREND

TOO BAD STIRNO WONT BE TO SEE IT

Sterno

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 11:28:45 PM »
Damn right I wont.They have such poor handle on their races and the highest takeouts in the country.But you,racing troll and calboon,if you do play that track,prob make 1 dollar show bets. ngc3if mommy will lend you a buck.The only thing The Meadows has worse than their handle is the music they play between races.OMG its bad.I am glad you2 are such high class individuals and high rollers.Racing needs all the help they can garner and if by showing their signal they just might find a new fan or two.hell,even Western Fair offers free video.

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 08:13:45 AM »
  OUR THANKS MUST GO OUT TO THE INDUSTRY SAVIOR

JEWFRY GURAL WHO WAS THE LEADER IN MAKING HD HARNESS BROADCASTS PAY PER VIEW!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2021, 08:23:18 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You went from boycotting certain tracks to being all gimped up and too broke to bet.

All within 20 minutes.

Liar.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2021, 10:00:14 AM »
WELL CALHOON...you wanna call me a gimp to my face?Let me know when and where and I will gimp myself there.I

I'm gonna push you down, take away your walker and watch you try to get up. 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2021, 05:44:32 PM »
 CALL ROGER, MAYBE HE WILL SET UP A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YOU, HE CAN CALL THE RACES.

I'D TUNE IN

Sterno

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2021, 06:10:33 PM »
Hey cartoon.....would like to see you try to knock me down,You wouldnt make it to the car when mommy came to pick you up. ngc3

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2021, 06:31:15 PM »
What a frigging riot, this Sterno Dude..  Anyone Remember....”The name’s Francis... but any of you homos call me Francis.... I’ll kill ya...!!”  Hilarious !!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2021, 08:10:50 PM »
Lighten up, Francis.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal