Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 56754 times)

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
 THE INDUSTRY SHOULD PAY ANTHONY A STIPEND, AT LEAST HE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT NEW OWNERS FROM THE BOTTOM UP. 

EVERYONE ELSE JUST STANDING THERE WITH THEIR HANDS OUT

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
THE INDUSTRY SHOULD PAY ANTHONY A STIPEND, AT LEAST HE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT NEW OWNERS FROM THE BOTTOM UP. 

He is paying himself quite handsomely. If he was doing it the right way we would but instead hes doing it just to prophet himself while making it look like hes helping the industry

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse

Anthony promotes Anthony!! And talk about hands out

Brown jug

• Elite
luc, amac will have no choice but to buy fewer horses in the future
the large amount of unsold inventory will force that

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Is there a posting of the shares available and who has shares and the list of stake nominations?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
How does he come up with the prices per share? How do you ask $700 a share in a $10,000 yearling, what inflated the price? If shares aren't sold out wouldn't you be better to just price them at sale price and attempt to sell out instead of trying to have new shareholders cover the expenses? Can someone please enlighten me on how this actually works?
Anyone I talk to is disgruntled about crazy bills and just want out

Brown jug

• Elite
if you are a client you can log in and see all the yearlings( now 2 yr olds) that still have shares available for sale
i assume the current  cost includes training and staking fees since purchase
he surely does not want to continue owning all those shares
if so the stable . ca becomes a large horse owner , not really the model

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
if you are a client you can log in and see all the yearlings( now 2 yr olds) that still have shares available for sale
i assume the current  cost includes training and staking fees since purchase
he surely does not want to continue owning all those shares
if so the stable . ca becomes a large horse owner , not really the model
Most yearling prices are public knowledge so no wonder there's so many shares left when you want to charge clients 10times the purchase price

Harness Stats

Do the math properly Bull .  He's asking about twice the purchase price or less on the ones that have a lot of shares left.

There is not one anywhere near the prices you talk about

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Do the math properly Bull .  He's asking about twice the purchase price or less on the ones that have a lot of shares left.

There is not one anywhere near the prices you talk about
Roy Hill was used as an example earlier, yearling price of $17,000 share price puts him over $59,000

Harness Stats

Sorry but you are using American dollars they are using Canadian.  Their asking price of 595 Canadian equates to 43,000 US about 2 and 1/2 times what they paid

595 Canadian Dollar =
430.60 US Dollar

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Share prices are easy to figure out...lets use Royhill as the example......$17K purchase price, to that add shipping, add to that every monthly training bill which is between $3500-$4000 per month (this is AM's number, not mine). Don't forget the stake payments and everything else AM can add and last but not least the 13.5% Canadian tax and you get a number of $59K AM value. So add another $15K-$20K before he races meaning Royhill has to earn over $65 K in his 2 year old season to break even.....makes you want to jump in and buy a piece doesn't it.

I also saw on HRU that someone took on thestable.ca with the guru who seemed to think that AM is good for the business which is correct but only and only if you are AM!!
Why would someone who is considering buying a share today be responsible for expenses incurred over the last 5months? I get that he's figuring all that in but is the horse really worth what the shares are priced at?
An outsider looking in trying to grasp this it looks to me like it's okay for everyone to lose money except AM

Brown jug

• Elite
fellas, think about it
at least for appearances he cant sell a share in a horse today for the same amount as 6 months ago when it was bought, than the people who bought in at the beginning have paid 6 months of training and the today buyer has not so then why would anyone buy early

its like the flight deals , you book 3 months ago at $500 and find out the guy in the seat beside you got it last minute for $200 so your pissed

horses first

• Elite
The business model of buying so many with keeping so many has locked in his clients. Having so many babies without the cash to pay your now behind the 8 ball as stable manger and have given ALL the unknown with babies to the clients. With having some transparency as seeing every two weeks these horses in a training session owners can now wait and see with time if these babies have potential. Yes your not saving anything because the price is accruing with training bills and stake payments...But u would have been paying the bills the past 4-5 months. One just has to be waiting to hit the buy button if you like something and not lose out. But the stable in hindsight is controlled by the clients with those open shares and not the owner of the stable. Business 101 Houston we have a problem

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
Here is Royhill on his website and the reason the cost per share will not rise is because Royhill is sold out but the expenses will continue to climb. Notice I say expenses, NOT horse value.

Royhill
2YO OH bred Pacing Gelding
by Racing Hill
$595CDN Per Share

But when I go on the site  the horse is sold out ? 

so in your humble opinion, what should the price be for this horse?  And do you have any insider trading knowledge as to how this horse is training down?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal