Author Topic: Shane Tritton  (Read 8362 times)

burdman

• 4 claimer
Shane Tritton
« on: November 28, 2020, 04:27:52 PM »
Where did Shane Tritton come from? I am not up to date on him but seems to have a powerful stable and winning everything. Obviously bearding for someone?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
He who laughs last, laughs best.

burdman

• 4 claimer
Re: Shane Tritton
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 04:37:47 PM »
Thank you Bernie. I do remember reading that article. Good for them if all is on the up and up. Great start in a new country.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 12:40:41 PM »
Same shitbag owners that were hooked up with Allard. You do the math

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »
Same shitbag owners that were hooked up with Allard. You do the math
Lol dumbass.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 08:03:31 PM »
It's true...where there is smoke, there is usually fire.
Just following to the next hot guy. Sharp and connected, but not to Allard.

Harness Stats

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 08:58:53 PM »
If you're a new trainer in the USA with great results down under and already here and a month or two ago you get offered to train Western Fame and Bronx Seelster are you going to say no because Allard once trained them.  I don't think so.

Shane Tritton

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 11:41:45 PM »
A guy told me to check this out , and I thought nice a thread for people to discuss our great sport , my wife , my son and I moved to this country leaving a premiership winning stable in Australia to come the the USA to see if we could compete against the best in the world in the sport we love .. Now to read people think we are a “beard” is quiet laughable .. and clearly some don’t bother doing some due diligence to see what we gave up to come here .. clearly not to be a “beard” for anyone .. we work hard , long and put a lot of effort into our success so I would ask that if someone wants to make a slandering comment , do some homework .. we are not new to this sport .. we We have won our share of races .. and any success we have is due to our effort .. I was under the impression that the USA was the best country in the world , please don’t disappoint me with a pathetic discussion like this ... and for those who try to talk sense in these threads , the sport thanks you .. those who only wish to slander and degrade the sport of harness racing .. please find something more interesting to do .. it’s rather pathetic to be honest ...

Shane TRITTON ..

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 07:49:59 AM »
A guy told me to check this out , and I thought nice a thread for people to discuss our great sport , my wife , my son and I moved to this country leaving a premiership winning stable in Australia to come the the USA to see if we could compete against the best in the world in the sport we love .. Now to read people think we are a “beard” is quiet laughable .. and clearly some don’t bother doing some due diligence to see what we gave up to come here .. clearly not to be a “beard” for anyone .. we work hard , long and put a lot of effort into our success so I would ask that if someone wants to make a slandering comment , do some homework .. we are not new to this sport .. we We have won our share of races .. and any success we have is due to our effort .. I was under the impression that the USA was the best country in the world , please don’t disappoint me with a pathetic discussion like this ... and for those who try to talk sense in these threads , the sport thanks you .. those who only wish to slander and degrade the sport of harness racing .. please find something more interesting to do .. it’s rather pathetic to be honest ...

Shane TRITTON ..

Shane ( if you really are who you say you are), just give ploppers a heads up when your horses are gonna win and the ploppers will love you...

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 08:14:37 AM »
There are actually a few knowledgeable horsemen who post on here. But if you come on here looking for a pat on the back or an atta boy, you're going to be eaten alive. Anyone who's ever lost a $2 show bet on you will call you the biggest cheater in the business, a stiff, bustout, nickle prick, etc. Even if they know absolutely nothing about you. They're sitting in grandmas spare room watching tvg and hollering at the screen while blowing through their monthly welfare check.  So you can't take it seriously.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 08:30:41 AM »

After this just read, and move on, theres no reason to respond , they wont ever believe you and they will twist your words

Shane TRITTON ..

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 10:22:13 AM »
welcome Shane
very appreciative of you coming on under your own name and setting the record straight
I hope it actually is you and not another plopster under their fourth of fifth name( i.e remember  cassie )
horses are elite athletes especially the top level ones and when treated as such can do wonderful things

Shane Tritton

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2020, 11:57:56 AM »
It’s def me , and I don’t mind the abuse for losing , I bleed as much as the punters do when things don’t go the way we expect , so I can at least understand that side of things , but the rest , just childish and I hope people realize they are doing more damage to this industry then they realize ... unfortunately it’s our own participants that paint an ugly picture of our industry ... if we can’t support each other from the inside , how can the sport move forward ... answer is it can not , and won’t ...

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2020, 01:53:49 PM »
It’s def me , and I don’t mind the abuse for losing , I bleed as much as the punters do when things don’t go the way we expect , so I can at least understand that side of things , but the rest , just childish and I hope people realize they are doing more damage to this industry then they realize ... unfortunately it’s our own participants that paint an ugly picture of our industry ... if we can’t support each other from the inside , how can the sport move forward ... answer is it can not , and won’t ...
I have said the same thing many times. The people on here that love to bash the industry need to find themselves a hobby. Welcome to the USA & I wish nothing but success for you & your family

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2020, 04:53:54 PM »
Shane:

Plop is like attending a virtual group therapy session..Ploppers are here to offer their advice,  support and assist you with everything from rigging a horse to selecting the best driver for your horses..I'm sure you will love reading and contributing to this wonderful community of brotherly love.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal