Author Topic: When The USA Was Great  (Read 2166 times)

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Re: When The USA Was Great
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2023, 07:57:04 PM »
Sad too think that honest hard working Americans are in the hook for lazy ass people that took out a student loan to go to college for baskets weaving and don’t want to get a job to pay it off

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2023, 09:08:43 PM »
yup
they all have is  useless political science degrees
all they can do is organize antifa and other rallies and protests
a real benefit to society
go work at 7-11 and pay your debts

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2023, 09:22:42 PM »
I f you knew anything about the student loan industry you would have a better understanding on of what goes on .These loan companies use horrible tactics to sign these kids up. A 20 k loan becomes a 60k loan and so on. Maybe the gov't is the answer for a bail out. I delt with Sallie Mae inc. I got a better deal from the mob. Anyone with any age has witnessed countless of bailouts over the years.I could guess one, HARNESSRACING . Neil Bush robbed more banks than Willie Sutton car industry bank industry    all bailed out thing DeSantis got right ,,let the  schools back the loans.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2023, 09:32:18 PM »
I f you knew anything about the student loan industry you would have a better understanding on of what goes on .These loan companies use horrible tactics to sign these kids up. A 20 k loan becomes a 60k loan and so on. Maybe the gov't is the answer for a bail out. I delt with Sallie Mae inc. I got a better deal from the mob. Anyone with any age has witnessed countless of bailouts over the years.I could guess one, HARNESSRACING . Neil Bush robbed more banks than Willie Sutton car industry bank industry    all bailed out thing DeSantis got right ,,let the  schools back the loans.
How is this any different than any other loan on a 20-30 year note?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2023, 09:45:12 PM »
The Republican leadership hates Trump but they can’t seem to find anyone that can get close to beating him in the primary. The Dems won’t let anyone debate Biden because they know he would get destroyed. Same as before they got him hiding in the basement hoping they can buy enough young voters to top off the dead people votes
that’s because the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of RINO’s! Guys like McConnell have to leave it’s an embarrassment. We need some military guys in there with Trump like Cotton! We need leadership in the military like General Patton!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2023, 09:49:42 PM »
that’s because the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of RINO’s! Guys like McConnell have to leave it’s an embarrassment. We need some military guys in there with Trump like Cotton! We need leadership in the military like General Patton!
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2023, 09:50:12 PM »
Government spending is out of control! Biden has done nothing to cut government spending. He didn’t create any jobs. Those jobs came back from Covid who the fuck is he kidding that fucking bullshitter!

He’s no better than that fucking bum wandering around Goshen with his Obama phone. He probably do a better job running the country!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2023, 09:58:53 PM »
The Republican leadership hates Trump but they can’t seem to find anyone that can get close to beating him in the primary. The Dems won’t let anyone debate Biden because they know he would get destroyed. Same as before they got him hiding in the basement hoping they can buy enough young voters to top off the dead people votes
Rachel is that you? You sound like Rachel Maddow of MSNBC!

If that’s you, I love your new girlfriend she’s got a killer ass! I’m not really fond of her bolt on’s but I’m sure she sucks a good pussy! Send me her number when you get a chance so I can create a ruckus on that ass of hers!

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2023, 10:01:26 PM »
maybe aftrt 20 yrs they have something worthwhile that a return can be realized. But a four year degree in crap that some counselor who is working with the loan company talked them in to is not going to cut it better off waiting tables , most of them have degree of some sort

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2023, 10:42:47 PM »
Trump four years 7 trillion more in debt what did he spend it on his rich and powerful friends and the country got nothing and your worried about student debt my father told me sugar coat shit the Americans will buy it.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2023, 11:04:49 AM »
Trump four years 7 trillion more in debt what did he spend it on his rich and powerful friends and the country got nothing and your worried about student debt my father told me sugar coat shit the Americans will buy it.
Aaaaaannd Biden didn't increase the debt??

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2023, 02:04:14 PM »
Aaaaaannd Biden didn't increase the debt??

Shopping Cart Mike has been wiping the floor with your crying ass for two months. 

And we should take your political acvice?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2023, 02:38:28 PM »

Shopping Cart Mike has been wiping the floor with your crying ass for two months. 

And we should take your political acvice?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I think you’ve had one too many Covid vaccines. You’re not very bright are you?

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2023, 02:53:47 PM »
theonly party thatcares about the debt is The one that isn't in power at the moment.   recent time clinton is theonly one it stayed zero that is why i took up cigars

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2023, 03:57:34 PM »
theonly party thatcares about the debt is The one that isn't in power at the moment.   recent time clinton is theonly one it stayed zero that is why i took up cigars
I would have liked to have been Clinton’s cigar for a night lol.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal