Author Topic: EXCLUSION,,BIGM AND JEFF FACE LAWSUIT  (Read 5591 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: EXCLUSION,,BIGM AND JEFF FACE LAWSUIT
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 02:27:44 PM »
On this, Gural has my support.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 02:40:54 PM »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 02:52:35 PM »
Hmm.. 2 of the owners named in the lawsuit Brian + Ira Wallach were also owners who used Carmine Fusco(RIP) who seemed to also have somewhat of a reputation and now Daniel Renaud who seems to win his share of races too..I guess these guys know who the winning trainers are..But in their defense they do spend a ton on buying and claiming horses in the NY/PA circuit.. I guess they should win a fair amount of races.. I’m not sure banning these owners accomplishes much but it’s Gurals track .. I guess he can do whatever he wants to do..

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 02:54:59 PM »
  Gural only excludes the drug trainers that beat his drug trainers. F'ing hysterical about his effort to "clean up the sport" Jenny Da Ho goes from being his failed, incompetent on air talent, to the 3rd leading trainer in North America? The Millers would be homeless without pharmaceutically enhanced horses. "Teflon" Ron? Does Gural really want to go to trial, and have to testify under oath? The plaintiffs should subpoena the financial records of Gural's "clean" trainers, then bring them to court as well, and have them testify. As much as I dislike Allard's owners, have any of them been charged with anything?

Sincerely, Silent One

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 03:01:39 PM »
  Gural only excludes the drug trainers that beat his drug trainers. F'ing hysterical about his effort to "clean up the sport" Jenny Da Ho goes from being his failed, incompetent on air talent, to the 3rd leading trainer in North America? The Millers would be homeless without pharmaceutically enhanced horses. "Teflon" Ron? Does Gural really want to go to trial, and have to testify under oath? The plaintiffs should subpoena the financial records of Gural's "clean" trainers, then bring them to court as well, and have them testify. As much as I dislike Allard's owners, have any of them been charged with anything?

Sincerely, Silent One

Jen on her way out shortly.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 03:07:32 PM »
F**k those scumbags Hope Gural countersues their slimy asses.

Nostrathomas

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 03:25:15 PM »
So, these owners, who continue to send horses to a stable that was literally called a "death camp" on tape, by a Veterinarian no less, band together to sue Jeff G. because they are being denied the right to continue racing said horses, at a private track, under the paper name of some other soulless groom moron?
Only in America...

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 04:12:30 PM »
I hope they pursue this and Jeff pulls all the 5Stones intelligence out on them and make them shut their cakeholes.

bostonborne

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 05:27:48 PM »
If he ever needs to serve Simone a subpoena you can find him in a back seat somewhere with a black child, committing child abuse!!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 05:30:32 PM »
Scumbag owners, wish more tracks would follow his lead, only way is to hit em in the pockets. They have TAPES, calling it ¨DEATH CAMP¨ and these assholes want to come out in the light, and sue. They should loose just for being greedy fucks that does not care about their horses. They should crawl back in their holes.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2021, 06:39:40 PM »
Glucosamine sealed Gooooofffffrrrrra aaaaallllll's fate. Who were 2 of Gooooooooooooofff ffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaalllllllll's primary trainers during this time, none other than Teflon Ronnie and Andy Miller.

And how did that investigation play out. How fast we forget  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Remember what Jefffie said, you get caught you won't race at my tracks.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Except if you are Ronnie (Painkiller) Burke or Andy (Swingers) Miller  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 06:49:20 PM »
Glucosamine sealed Gooooofffffrrrrra aaaaallllll's fate. Who were 2 of Gooooooooooooofff ffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaalllllllll's primary trainers during this time, none other than Teflon Ronnie and Andy Miller.

And how did that investigation play out. How fast we forget  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Remember what Jefffie said, you get caught you won't race at my tracks.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Except if you are Ronnie (Painkiller) Burke or Andy (Swingers) Miller  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2021, 07:18:25 PM »
Do you even know what glucosamine is ? Please educate yourselves.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2021, 08:02:08 PM »
Once Jeff wins, I hope all tracks banded these bums

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal