Author Topic: Sloppy Careless Mary “outs” Haku?  (Read 3019 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Sloppy Careless Mary “outs” Haku?
« on: July 26, 2023, 09:32:42 PM »
 I know no more threads about this fool but somethings bugging my ass.  Mary posted on his freshly monetized youtube that he hacked Haku. Haku hasnt confirmed or deny. But when we sign in our own name is the name under the subject block. If I’m right Mary gave himself away as Hambletonian46 🧐

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Sloppy Careless Mary “outs” Haku?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 09:43:19 PM »
I've said it all along he knows who HAKU is. But he must be afraid to expose her!

Thing is how did he even get into Plop if his IP is flagged when your suspended, Must be logging in thru his phone or someone elses IP?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 09:57:52 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 10:09:04 PM »
I've said it all along he knows who HAKU is. But he must be afraid to expose her!

Thing is how did he even get into Plop if his IP is flagged when your suspended, Must be logging in thru his phone or someone elses IP?

When he made the other video about senator buttholesky and knowing how to swap ips and vpns he probably knows how to do it too or has multiple devices

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 10:25:47 PM »
I know no more threads about this fool but somethings bugging my ass.  Mary posted on his freshly monetized youtube that he hacked Haku. Haku hasnt confirmed or deny. But when we sign in our own name is the name under the subject block. If I’m right Mary gave himself away as Hambletonian46 🧐

I can assure you I have nothing to do with any of these folks.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 10:37:42 PM »
Sign in people and tell me if you get the same thing I do. My name is always first.

https://tinypic.host/image/5cEBB

And then Mary’s hacked Haku Bs

https://tinypic.host/image/IMG-4824.5cKuX
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 10:39:26 PM by ploptart »

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 10:46:27 PM »
Sign in people and tell me if you get the same thing I do. My name is always first.

https://tinypic.host/image/5cEBB

And then Mary’s hacked Haku Bs

https://tinypic.host/image/IMG-4824.5cKuX

I was logged in "forever" and just signed out and then back in and yep, there I am first. So now my question is, since I am assuredly not him, why my name showed up first in that screen shot?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 10:50:07 PM »
I was logged in "forever" and just signed out and then back in and yep, there I am first. So now my question is, since I am assuredly not him, why my name showed up first in that screen shot?

Your name only showed because he was looking for Haku in the search profile feature and it was showing alphabetical order. PlopTart is mistaking you for him because of that reason. He owes you a apology
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 11:07:28 PM »
When I direct search a name this is what happens.

https://tinypic.host/image/5cIL6

The only time I get the screen with my name first is on my welcome sign in screen or when I scroll to the top of the page when I’m signed in. Again if I’m wrong I’ll take the hit but I don’t see how the name comes up any other way
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 11:14:52 PM by ploptart »

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 11:24:11 PM »
When I direct search a name this is what happens.

https://tinypic.host/image/5cIL6

The only time I get the screen with my name first is on my welcome sign in screen or when I scroll to the top of the page when I’m signed in. Again if I’m wrong I’ll take the hit but I don’t see how the name comes up any other way

As I said before,I have nothing to do with him or any of those other folks. I was concerned that my account was vulnerable and had been accessed somehow by somebody else, but I don't see any posts attributed to me that weren't made by me.

And if you still have any doubt, just look at the contents and style of my (infrequent) posts and his...

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 11:32:05 PM »
I don’t know how but the screenshots are there. I’m no photo editor or know how to hack. Just a shmuck with a hard on for the karma that loser deserves. If you’re not him so be it. Kirby seems to have an explanation.  tmbz1

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 11:46:10 PM »
For someone who doesn’t need horseplop and doesn’t care what anyone says about him, you sure are on top of things aren’t you Mary? Making your videos in real time with what I’m saying. Who’s in whose head now? But thanks for the explanation. Hope it made some money for your kids.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2023, 10:30:04 AM »

Logging in from the local library... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2023, 11:02:15 AM »
Mary is scared to death
Listen to his videos.
You know you have this jerk off on the run when he starts saying he’ll find out about you.
He knows as much about computers as a two year old child.
All he is doing is basically begging you to stop.
He knows nothing he’s never been nothing and never will be anything.
Does he realize everyone knows his game?
Just a poor pathetic human who loves to dish it out, but can’t take it. It’s the story of his life..

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2023, 11:44:20 AM »
Mary is scared to death
Listen to his videos.
You know you have this jerk off on the run when he starts saying he’ll find out about you.
He knows as much about computers as a two year old child.
All he is doing is basically begging you to stop.
He knows nothing he’s never been nothing and never will be anything.
Does he realize everyone knows his game?
Just a poor pathetic human who loves to dish it out, but can’t take it. It’s the story of his life..
Even if he had the capabilities has anyone ever said anything that was not true? Total joke

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
I don’t really give a fuck who’s who but I could tell you one thing Haku is an asset to this website!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal