HOW IS IT GOING SO FAR???

Seroius replies only. Vote one only:

A = GUILTY AS FUCK

B = FAKE AS FUCK/WITCHHUNT

C = TOO SOON TO TELL

D = OTHER - PLEASE ELAPORATE

Thanks

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK:
B. what does it matter if he fucked hookers. and paid them to be quiet. thats not against the law. i never said trump was a saint or a great human. what i am saying is we were way better off  when he was president.
also, there is no way in hell he can get a fair trial with the jury pool where the trial is being held. another point is the judges daughter raised a 10 million dollrs for democrats. and the judge dobated to biden. even if after all that the judge and the jury can be fair it just isnt a goood look.

i think trump wants to be locked up. i think it would secure him the victory. he will portray being arongly prosecuted just like all other criminals think.

dinkadoo:
A and B

Probably Guilty and it's a witch hunt as it goes on all the time --- yet they went after Trump..

Somehow accusers of Clinton got state jobs in New York -- 2 appointed by Hillary... Nothing to see there.

carl baldwin:
DJT is living in these liberals head 24/7 and it is devastating them.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK:
are they going to charge jon stewart for over valuing his place he sold? and paying taxes on the lesser value?
hush money payments happen all the time. its not illega/
then you have cohen on tik tok live every single night blasting trump but he is not accused of violating the gag order because he is the star witness. he even admitted this case gets him very excited to be a part of.  not a good look. these people are after him. lets hope he has a few more lives. he has been beating the floozies off with a stick for 8 yrs or more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version