Author Topic: DRIVER/TRAINER FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT YONKERS LAST 5 YRS  (Read 10462 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: DRIVER/TRAINER FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT YONKERS LAST 5 YRS
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 12:04:06 AM »
When a driver/ trainer finally speaks about the corruption ATA RACE TRACK

Fbi and courts have to make the right decision

PUBLIC WAS CHEATED.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 08:31:35 AM »
The purse money and gambling dollars gained from " the edge" would be in the millions,  if found guilty will be interesting to see what happens next

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 08:51:32 AM »
fckin dump..

belongs in the shithole which is called new york city

Actually not located in NYC ,located  just north of the Bronx in Westchester County..But either way I agree with you it has been a shit hole for as long as I can remember..

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2020, 09:58:34 AM »
a few things that are puzzling
you know other horsepeople felt the same for years but nobody said anything
you would think at some point if people were stealing your livelihood you would do something
of course when the people at the top turn a blind eye I guess it is hard
oh and by the way that nacney takter had some kind of year especially from September on

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2020, 05:43:59 AM »
Many complaints were filed with race commission and USTA   The common response was “ don’t be jealous, they just have better horses than you and they work harder than you”

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2020, 06:33:02 AM »
SO BASICALLY

THE PUBLIC WAS CHEATED

HORSEMEN WERE CHEATED ,,OWNERS WERE CHEATED ,,

THE PUBLIC WAS CHEATED

THE BLAME SHOULD BE FULLY PUT ON YONKERS AND RACE SEC,
not just Yonkers -- everywhere

I've been saying for years, the horsemen that race at Northfield for decades have been taking it in the ass whether racing for peanuts or slot infused purses.....

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2020, 10:29:21 AM »
I am not going to defend pat lachance or condemn him for past actions, I don't know enough
the point is there are many horseman like him or lower than him on the food chain that felt the same and lost a livelihood or at the very least a standard of living by not being able to compete against some trainers who are now no longer there for FBI reasons

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2020, 12:07:03 PM »
not just Yonkers -- everywhere

I've been saying for years, the horsemen that race at Northfield for decades have been taking it in the ass whether racing for peanuts or slot infused purses.....

The FBI could get people at every track if they wanted to.  If track and racing commissions could make it a criminal offense for doping horses a lot would change.  If you think about it a positive test is basically fixing a race

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2020, 01:24:03 PM »
Public did react to cheating. Yonkers handle went in crapper. I used to play jonkers in the 90s and early few yrs of 2000 century. Now, I place 2 or 3 bets a yr and only when I see an angle that makes me think the finish order is a foregone  conclusion. Even then, can't bet what I might without impacting odds a lot. Ever see their typical p3,4 and 5 payouts? ngc3

Remarkable thing about Jonkers is no attempt was even made to hide cheating - blatant - right in face of regulators, public, management etc.

Shame given historical  significance of that track to harness industry.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2020, 11:03:24 PM »
Public did react to cheating. Yonkers handle went in crapper. I used to play jonkers in the 90s and early few yrs of 2000 century. Now, I place 2 or 3 bets a yr and only when I see an angle that makes me think the finish order is a foregone  conclusion. Even then, can't bet what I might without impacting odds a lot. Ever see their typical p3,4 and 5 payouts? ngc3

Remarkable thing about Jonkers is no attempt was even made to hide cheating - blatant - right in face of regulators, public, management etc.

Shame given historical  significance of that track to harness industry.

The cheaters cried that Lou Pena cheated better than they did so they got rid of him at that time.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 03:08:44 AM »
So pat la-no chance suddenly is winning races. Why didn’t he say something five years ago? He is a no hands driving loser and always will be. What about his old man cheating the betting public for 30 years? I hope the other trainers and drivers park his ass every race. This guy is what is wrong with racing. Wants to come forward and speak out now that others are caught. Sounds like the FBI should arrest and prosecute his ass when he openly admits that he knew the races were rigged. Pat La-no chance cheated the public just as much by stiffing because he knew the other horses were juiced and didn’t report it. He is the problem folks.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Zippychippy423

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2020, 08:06:26 AM »
This has absolutely nothing to do with who or what is racing at Yonkers. It has everything to do with getting rid of the “ passing lane “.Everyone had to change up their strategy. The passing lane is what made everything a level playing field.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal