Author Topic: MEADOWLANDS PROGRAMS  (Read 5990 times)

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
MEADOWLANDS PROGRAMS
« on: June 03, 2020, 08:12:24 AM »
Ohio's 2 tracks showed a lot of class by making their programs free on their website.  Will the Savior at least follow the protocol and do the same.
  Or is the hymietowner going to say He needs the money to further save the sport and his income streams have been weak and HE, cant afford it  OR IS Holding races is good enough and now it is time for GAMBLERS TO BOW AND SHOW HIM SOME FUCKING RESPECT?

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: MEADOWLANDS PROGRAMS
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 08:34:42 AM »
You need to show some respect. If you can't afford the program (cheap fuck) then don't bet.

Here they come

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:35 AM »
No spectators, no programs to sell or give away

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 10:25:52 AM »
 With none of the horses having raced in a long period of time , only FOOLS will be wagering on their product.  So To lure a few more suckers, he should offer the free book now and until horses are legged up

Trust me he will have plenty of fools to wager on his product, you know the lights on, nobody is home crowd, the SAW type who will have them all planned out, then blame them for not trying when just using opening week as a tightener

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 10:27:40 AM »
No spectators, no programs to sell or give away

One of those, FOOLS, I just mentioned. I guess there will ne wagering offered via the intraweb

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
With none of the horses having raced in a long period of time , only FOOLS will be wagering on their product.  So To lure a few more suckers, he should offer the free book now and until horses are legged up

Trust me he will have plenty of fools to wager on his product, you know the lights on, nobody is home crowd, the SAW type who will have them all planned out, then blame them for not trying when just using opening week as a tightener
Ahhh
But if you watch the Qs you can find some gems. Just be disciplined.

Had a couple of good bets at Scioto. And cashed a couple of tickets on Hitchcock horses who were given easy rides in the mornings.

But your right just going off a Q will burn you.  Did that horse finishing 5th beaten by 8 do it willingly or under the wraps. I have four I'm looking for at the Meds and I rarely play the track.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 10:46:05 AM »
 IT IS JEWFY'S WAY TO CHARGE YOU TO BET HIS TRACKS, HE THINKS HE DESERVES A FEE FOR YOU TO PAY HIM WHAT HE THINKS YOU OWE HIM

Dingus

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 10:58:00 AM »
Ohio's 2 tracks showed a lot of class by making their programs free on their website.  Will the Savior at least follow the protocol and do the same.
  Or is the hymietowner going to say He needs the money to further save the sport and his income streams have been weak and HE, cant afford it  OR IS Holding races is good enough and now it is time for GAMBLERS TO BOW AND SHOW HIM SOME FUCKING RESPECT?

How do you decide to post under this name (Uncle Harry) or Exit16W, NJ Horseman, Aththetrack7, or Buffy?
Flip of the coin?
Same shit, different name.      bndg

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 11:07:14 AM »
No shot . How many times has he said how much this is costing him to even open up .

Dingus

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 11:25:20 AM »
Uncle Harry- if you had bothered to do some research, you would have seen this and not wasted our time reading your BS.     43z.stf

Free Program Pages
http://handicapping.ustrotting.com/

Friday, June 5, 2020
Track   Bet Type      Races   Guar Pool
  Meadowlands   Pick-4   10-14   $40,000
  Meadowlands   Pick-4    6-9      $40,000
  Meadowlands   Pick-5     1-5     $25,000

Saturday, June 6, 2020
Track   Bet Type       Races   Guar Pool
  Meadowlands   Pick-5    1-5      $0
  Meadowlands   Pick-4   10-13   $0

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 11:53:36 AM »
Uncle Harry go to a rally and spew your garbage and then let us know how that went

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 11:55:26 AM »

Hell, I'm anticipating  a Big Night!!! tmbz1

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »
 It was my suggestion that all tracks provide FREE programs for the opening 2 weeks since reopening. On their website where all gamblers anonymous members can see them. Not some sort of clickfest from one website to another

It is painfully obvious that the  New Jersey track owner wants to do things always his own way.  Does not want to be a team player and by the way to the Gural ass kisser who goes by the phony name of Dingus Saturdays nights conglomeration of links does not comprise a full program. Fans of the sport deserve more than he is providing

slimshady

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »
I don't know why the cheap fucking jew wouldn't.    You are all so complimentary about he and his tracks.

Dingus

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 01:44:43 PM »
It was my suggestion that all tracks provide FREE programs for the opening 2 weeks since reopening. On their website where all gamblers anonymous members can see them. Not some sort of clickfest from one website to another

It is painfully obvious that the  New Jersey track owner wants to do things always his own way.  Does not want to be a team player and by the way to the Gural ass kisser who goes by the phony name of Dingus Saturdays nights conglomeration of links does not comprise a full program. Fans of the sport deserve more than he is providing

I have no allegiance to Gural one way or the other, however, I do not tolerate guys like him who post bull shit. So, right now, all of Fridays races will be in the free program and all but 4 of Saturdays are.
If he asked why those 4 races weren't listed, then I would have no complaint, because that would be FACT.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal