Author Topic: Lazurus draws post 9 in the Dan Patch  (Read 31673 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Lazurus draws post 9 in the Dan Patch
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

Here is the only way to look at your post.  You're an idiot.  Complete idiot.  You're one of those guys who maybe have been around for years and haven't won 5 races in that time.  Stupid fuck.  Purdon could be the best horseman IN THE WORLD.  Croghan is much closer in talent to Purdon than Yimmy will ever be.  They tried the 'run and gun' with Auckland Reactor and went bust.  Now, the Go-Go's are trying the same thing with Lazarus and will have the same results.  Because as you say, you have no idea, shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Idiot.  Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2018, 05:06:11 PM »
These ranges in regards to blood counts are very generous. He's sick, not pneumonia type sick but he's got something brewing and if not addressed, that number of 10.4 will rise.

OK, Thanks for clarifying

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

Here is the only way to look at your post.  You're an idiot.  Complete idiot.  You're one of those guys who maybe have been around for years and haven't won 5 races in that time.  Stupid fuck.  Purdon could be the best horseman IN THE WORLD.  Croghan is much closer in talent to Purdon than Yimmy will ever be.  They tried the 'run and gun' with Auckland Reactor and went bust.  Now, the Go-Go's are trying the same thing with Lazarus and will have the same results.  Because as you say, you have no idea, shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Idiot.  Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!
Your alright there Buffy !  tmbz1
Wherever your going i came back already!

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2018, 09:18:50 PM »
BUFFY YOU WORTHLESS CUNT MUSCLE. CROGAN IS DECEASED WITH THE NEW TESTING. JIMMY IS LIGHT YEARS A BETTER TRAINER THEN CROGAN.

AND FUCK FACE PURDON'S GIRL JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SUPPLYING DRUGS TO OTHER TRAINERS YOU DOUCHE BAG. WHERE YOU AT JIMMY'S OR

IN CANADA THE DAY HE TRAINED? YOU USELESS CUNT FART. NOW GET ON YOUR CORNER AND SUCK SOME COCK AND BRING ME THE MONEY.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2018, 10:48:31 PM »
BUFFY YOU WORTHLESS CUNT MUSCLE. CROGAN IS DECEASED WITH THE NEW TESTING. JIMMY IS LIGHT YEARS A BETTER TRAINER THEN CROGAN.

AND FUCK FACE PURDON'S GIRL JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SUPPLYING DRUGS TO OTHER TRAINERS YOU DOUCHE BAG. WHERE YOU AT JIMMY'S OR

IN CANADA THE DAY HE TRAINED? YOU USELESS CUNT FART. NOW GET ON YOUR CORNER AND SUCK SOME COCK AND BRING ME THE MONEY.

yo, yo, Hammer Head,

Another stupid cunt.  Or should I say, as is your attention-starved style, ANOTHER STUPID CUNT.  Crocodile Dundee is light years better than Yimmy with bringing along a pacer from NZ.  And in typical fashion, asswipes like you blame everything on da shit.  Croghan was never part of the Pena gang so what the fuck are you talking about, dickwad?  If your daddy, Jewffrey Gural, thought that Croghan was part of the Mexican Cartel, his ass would have been out of the swamp.

And while you're trying to pin da shit on Purdon, good luck with that.  Purdon wasn't even interviewed.  Its obviously clear what you know about Purdon, Croghan or racing in general.......... .....ZERO!  Don't hurt yourself, kid.  Shut the fuck up, stay off this worthless forum and go ask Mommy for another $20.  Until next time, DUDE............H EIL HITLER!!

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2018, 12:08:43 AM »
BUFFY YOU USELESS CUNT. FIRST DID YOU SUCK ENOUGH  COCK SO I'LL BE HAPPY WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'LL GIVE ME?

SECOND YOUR WORTHLESS KNOW NOTHING TWAT PURDON'S GIRL GOT ARRESTED TODAY WITH 6 OTHER SCUM BAGS.

THE ONLY REASON CROGAN RACES AT THE MEADOWLANDS(IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT RACING,I DOUBT HE WON 5 RACES THERE THIS YEAR)

IS HIS #1 OWNER ERIC CHERRY IS VESTED IN THE MEADOWLANDS PROJECT LIKE JEFF AND MANY OTHER INVESTORS,YOU DUMB CUNT.

NOW BE A GOOD DICK SUCKER AND SHOW ME THE MONEY,AND GET YOUR SHINE BOX BITCH. I CAN GO ALL NIGHT TEARING YOU UP BUFFY

THE SMELLY TWAT SLAYER. I GOT FACTS YOU GOT SHIT.

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2018, 07:01:04 AM »
BUFFY YOU USELESS CUNT. FIRST DID YOU SUCK ENOUGH  COCK SO I'LL BE HAPPY WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'LL GIVE ME?

SECOND YOUR WORTHLESS KNOW NOTHING TWAT PURDON'S GIRL GOT ARRESTED TODAY WITH 6 OTHER SCUM BAGS.

THE ONLY REASON CROGAN RACES AT THE MEADOWLANDS(IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT RACING,I DOUBT HE WON 5 RACES THERE THIS YEAR)

IS HIS #1 OWNER ERIC CHERRY IS VESTED IN THE MEADOWLANDS PROJECT LIKE JEFF AND MANY OTHER INVESTORS,YOU DUMB CUNT.

NOW BE A GOOD DICK SUCKER AND SHOW ME THE MONEY,AND GET YOUR SHINE BOX BITCH. I CAN GO ALL NIGHT TEARING YOU UP BUFFY

THE SMELLY TWAT SLAYER. I GOT FACTS YOU GOT SHIT.

OUCH ngc3
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2018, 04:12:09 PM »
HAMMER UP 30-LOVE IN THIS LATEST MATCH

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2018, 04:40:16 PM »
"Buffy, you useless cunt"  is posting at a very high level.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2018, 05:25:24 PM »
"Buffy, you useless cunt"  is posting at a very high level.

HE'S GONNA BREEZE HERE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2018, 03:40:25 AM »
He finishes second to a 3million + earner and you come here flexing your muscles

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Takter will have him ready for Lexington
He is no dummy
Losing to 900k winners now.

How's he trending now?

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2018, 07:26:57 AM »
Losing to 900k winners now.

How's he trending now?

Maybe they should have just stood him

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2018, 08:04:30 AM »
Maybe they should have just stood him

NO
CONTINUE TARNISHING LEGACY INSTEAD

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2018, 08:13:31 AM »
 90% of the people in this industry would rather have an "open" horse than a steaks racer.  Race at home, little travel, none of this steaking stuff, racing away from home.  None of your friends there to tell you how great your horse raced even tho you really have nothing to do with in other than writing your name

This industry is over saturated with low class bottom level claimer owners, or owners of pets who get plugged into the bottom level condition races so you can tell everyone, yep I own race horses and I gots me A Saturday Night Horse

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2018, 09:08:03 AM »
90% of the people in this industry would rather have an "open" horse than a steaks racer.  Race at home, little travel, none of this steaking stuff, racing away from home.  None of your friends there to tell you how great your horse raced even tho you really have nothing to do with in other than writing your name

This industry is over saturated with low class bottom level claimer owners, or owners of pets who get plugged into the bottom level condition races so you can tell everyone, yep I own race horses and I gots me A Saturday Night Horse

The world is full of people like this, So many complainers, They say, How am I supposed to raise my family and 2 kids on my job at McDonalds?  Before you laugh at that, the race industry is full of guys who say, How am I supposed to earn a living for me and my family racing my 5 claimer?
 They are in a race to be the biggest victim they can be. Never their fault, always somebody holding them back or standing in their way. Harness racing just has more than their share. And these welfare purses just keep more hanging on thinking that it is soon to be their turn to hit it big, strike it rich.
 Till the industry rids itself of these bottom feeders, it will never reach new Heights

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal