Author Topic: Opening Dates??  (Read 162004 times)

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Re: Opening Dates??
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2020, 08:08:30 PM »
Better ask Andrew for approval

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2020, 08:18:21 PM »
Better ask Andrew for approval
The letter didn't say , if they were going to ask him or not. The governors order expires May 15th FYI .

Dingus

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2020, 09:14:53 PM »
Typical of a dude, to speak for us ladies.  I am sure after this over, all of us gals will want to have our manes and muffs tamed and trimmed
and do I hear you volunteering to give my  toenails a trim?  A week or two in the booth , to get my summer look is also a must, and the lines to do these things  gonna be longer than, well you never mind

So keep your nose out of my business unless I am paying you to put it there

Who’s Dingy?    ngc3
I can sniff out a good deal!  11.lapz

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »
Read this if you want a different opinion from experts:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-kills-more-americans-one-162549658.html

Coronavirus Kills More Americans in One Month Than the Flu Kills in One Year

AND this fact is with the country shut down.   Imagine if even the NCAA tournament were to have been conducted, let alone had every other "close" environment people love to go (movies, restaurants, hotels, etc) stayed open.   The past 5 weeks would have been a completely different story.  Any belief short of that is just not correct.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2020, 01:04:50 PM »
Listening to Andrew coumo today and Murphy of New Jersey they have no intention of lifting and bans in the next few weeks . Horse racing will be at the tail end of phase 2 so based upon projections no racing in the tri state until September right before wave 2 hits us and shuts everything down again according to the CDC . Going to be a tough year in the horse racing game among many other businesses. People are fearful to catch this monster .

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2020, 01:30:09 PM »
I guess that Buffalo Raceway might be jumping the gun, It sure doesn´t sound like Cuomo and BR are on the same page. Cuomo said yesterday that there was a spike in cases in Erie County, guess where BR is.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2020, 03:09:33 PM »
AND this fact is with the country shut down.   Imagine if even the NCAA tournament were to have been conducted, let alone had every other "close" environment people love to go (movies, restaurants, hotels, etc) stayed open.   The past 5 weeks would have been a completely different story.  Any belief short of that is just not correct.

Some numbers are starting to take shape. Real early data suggests  @ 2 percent of population may have had this at this time. The highly  contagious and deadly nature (easily killing 3- 5 percent of ill right now) of co-19 makes me think that it's got a lot of room to take off and quick. 50 percent of population getting this would be 25 x the death and havoc already wrought. Would break hospitals, shut down food supply and kill a heckuva lot more people.

Really need a vaccine to dig out of this mess, though a few quality therapeutics that the ill could take at home would make some economic recovery more feasible.

I'm not sure the public fully appreciates the position world is in here. Could be long-term economic morass for some time. When that happens, politics can take real odd twists and turns. More extreme gvts usually arise out of chaos. American gvt doesn't have $ to keep spending - so things may really start to deteriorate when these initial incentive funds disappear.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2020, 03:47:36 PM »
Just read an article posted 20 minutes ago in today's USA Today that indicates NY State DOH tested 3000 nyers over the weekend and 13.9 percent of the tested had co-19 antibodies (contrast with earlier data I saw from California that showed 2 or 2.5 percent). The ny study, if accurate, would actually be good news.

dadolily

• NW-1
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2020, 06:01:02 PM »
It's going to be interesting if Mitch and Donnie decide that the little people shouldn't get any more and then the banks suffer from no rent payments to landlords so no mortgage payments from both landlords and home owners and of course no car loan payments and 3 months from now with the public all bankrupt the fed bails out the banks like they always do just before elections.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2020, 07:00:05 PM »
Forget about horse racing this is a race for our own lives . So many people have had or are walking around infected , New York’s sample testing was scary

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 08:33:52 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: April 24, 2020, 08:34:03 AM »
You are late to the party, everybody know 5/1 was not going to happen, the state was closed till 5/15. Did you really think the state was going to change itś stay at home order for fucking harness racing. What you smoking?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2020, 08:36:00 AM »
You are late to the party, everybody know 5/1 was not going to happen, the state was closed till 5/15. Did you really think the state was going to change itś stay at home order for fucking harness racing. What you smoking?

yes i really did

did u think you wood still be living in your moms basement at 63.
? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2020, 01:14:53 PM »
And this is fact with the country shut down.   Imagine if even the NCAA tournament were to have been conducted, let alone had every other "close" environment people love to go (movies, restaurants, hotels, etc) stayed open.   The past 5 weeks would have been a completely different story.  Any belief short of that is just not correct.

This is the best post on this topic.   tmbz1

The solution is actually very simple.  Any government official who decides to open up any place that's currently closed, the person making that decision must be the first person back for the re-opening.  For example, I want to see Trump or Georgia governor Kemp in a crowded bowling alley, gym, restaurant or theater.  If this was a requirement, I think a lot of them would change their tune very quickly.  Speaking of Trump, here's an untouched photo of the demented pumpkin head taken from the TV this morning:         

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PsW6bGuACFBDLAo18 

Babinga
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:16:57 PM by Babinga »

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2020, 01:52:51 PM »
Please what the hell did the meadowlands do I’m helping with the massive deaths and infections taking place in the state ? All Gural did was say the tracks are broke like he always says .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal