Author Topic: Cat Fight at Monticello Raceway  (Read 7802 times)

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: Cat Fight at Monticello Raceway
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2023, 10:55:12 AM »
Can someone post the scorecard, there has to be someone from Monticello here

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2023, 12:00:44 PM »
I'd hit Robin..Of course if she wasn't married and I'd have to have a couple drinks first..But

WildWizard

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2023, 12:15:53 PM »
Cat fight in the Catskills.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2023, 01:05:36 PM »
She all mouth, now Lafreneir was another story.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2023, 02:53:58 PM »
Elisha has a fantastic ass. Go get em Mike Merton!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2023, 03:04:34 PM »
Could the headline possibly read.."Drivers Dames Get Down And Dirty At The Dump" ????? 82zx.1

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2023, 07:20:03 PM »
Got it…the 5 D’s in harness racing. Drivers, Dames, Down, Dirty at the Dump. Starring DiBenedetto. Kind of a catchy theme. Put it on the front page of the MR programs, the side wall of the entrance and of course in the paddock.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2023, 08:35:16 PM »
Kyle Dibennedetto has to be the one of the biggest busts in harness racing history for a guy that has spent 40 plus years in the industry. In the early to mid 80's he was being touted year after year as the next big thing driver at Pocono and never stepped forward. Same as a baseball minor league player never making the big show. Has been an auto toss at Montishithole for MANY years and not sure how he even makes a living on the 20,000 paycheck at 5 %.  Bottom feeding duo.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2023, 08:40:47 PM »
Kyle Dibennedetto has to be the one of the biggest busts in harness racing history for a guy that has spent 40 plus years in the industry. In the early to mid 80's he was being touted year after year as the next big thing driver at Pocono and never stepped forward. Same as a baseball minor league player never making the big show. Has been an auto toss at Montishithole for MANY years and not sure how he even makes a living on the 20,000 paycheck at 5 %.  Bottom feeding duo.
Essentially correct, but a bit overblown and exaggerated. I've known Kyle since we were in our teens. He does average about 45k a year based on his earnings. In know he could drive a bus and make that.  I think he has amassed like 7k wins toiling along. Gets a lot of "envelope" money. Definitely a form of bottom feeder.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2023, 09:00:45 PM »
Essentially correct, but a bit overblown and exaggerated. I've known Kyle since we were in our teens. He does average about 45k a year based on his earnings. In know he could drive a bus and make that.  I think he has amassed like 7k wins toiling along. Gets a lot of "envelope" money. Definitely a form of bottom feeder.
Hey Fug did you include the combine $11,000 in purses they earned at Going Broke at Tioga Downs? Your Kyle/Robin stats are insanely pathetic. Don’t they make any income training for their owners? If they have any children or a mortgage they can’t possibly make ends meet on $45,000 a year. If this is all true they should immediately change careers. If they both found jobs for a low $15/hr their income would be over $62,000 a year. Plus I guarantee their lives would be easier.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2023, 09:09:50 PM »
I totally agree. That's where I was going with this. Unfortunately, many drivers who dont train, make even less in this industry. For example, how does a Shane Taggart make a living?. I do know that for many years, they were living on Bill D's farm. Kyle lost his mother young in a terrible car accident. I unfortunately was in the vicinity when he found out. I think they are in the Honesdale Pa area now. I actually gave him a few horses to train in the mid 90s, But pulled them after less than a year when I found out the horses weren't getting out and they were getting to the barn around 12. I am not advocating for Kyle, I agreed he is an "also ran" for the most part. Many many drivers out there like him.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2023, 10:00:53 PM »
The side money must be to good or it outweighs the negatives of staying there!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2023, 09:13:29 AM »
The side money must be to good or it outweighs the negatives of staying there!

"Side money" at Monticelllo, please. There are zero other choices for a guy like this. He is a 7% winner and bats under 200 at this wasteland. Welfare pays on par for these two and they fit right in with what has happened at this once great track.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2023, 10:08:45 AM »

"Side money" at Monticelllo, please. There are zero other choices for a guy like this. He is a 7% winner and bats under 200 at this wasteland. Welfare pays on par for these two and they fit right in with what has happened at this once great track.
True, but if you are paying attention he has been venturing to freehold a lot and did a lot of business back in the day with Catman. Plus, remember, Monti handles Very Well   There is money to be made there gambling

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2023, 10:50:44 AM »
True, but if you are paying attention he has been venturing to freehold a lot and did a lot of business back in the day with Catman. Plus, remember, Monti handles Very Well   There is money to be made there gambling

Fuguzzi knows, Monti money for trainers and drivers is made through the windows

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal