Author Topic: SCM now in welfare housing  (Read 5749 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM now in welfare housing
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2023, 11:12:30 AM »
Hey dummy, you’re obviously not Italian. You have no idea what the word means.

The misinformed think its Zucchini squash but thats gagootz with a z 

gagootz" refers to a long, hanging squash typically harvested in August. Actually, that's really a "cucuzza."

From the urban dictionary..

gagoots
Italian American slang for someone who is dense, dumb, or slow. Also used to describe a person who is a little "crazy in the head"

In regards to your statement about the carriage horse woman……Have you seen the ass on her! You’d be obsessed to😳😉

As for the NYClass woman, yeah she's cute and she's also a professional Karen who would snap off your gagootz (with a z) just by her medusa glance.  Even Pet boy knows better than to try for her or heart attack 4 will come real quick

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2023, 11:16:27 AM »
Can you imagine spending your day worrying about a carriage horse driver using a cell phone?  You are so important to the cause SCM.  Does anyone else think if SCM wasn't looking for a lawsuit, Ray would've kicked his ass by now?  Like Ray or not, he's no dummy.  Roughed up Yarock for talking shit because he knew Dave wasn't a broke loser looking for money.  tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2023, 11:19:38 AM »

gagootz" refers to a long, hanging squash typically harvested in August. Actually, that's really a "cucuzza."

gagoots
Italian American slang for someone who is dense, dumb, or slow. Also used to describe a person who is a little "crazy in the head"

As for the NYClass woman, yeah she's cute and she's also a professional Karen who would snap off your gagootz (with a z) just by her medusa glance.  Even Pet boy knows better than to try for her or heart attack 4 will come real quick

A working woman who is used to the smell of horseshit, and animal lover, let's get her on Horseplop, she'll be half at home on here and we can auction her off for a dinner night out for a good cause.  To the lowest bidder of course - so we can get lil' joe bongiorno a new whip for his collection of equine torture tools!  That's how fucked up this all is, not this thread / situation, not Horseplop, JUST LIFE!   ngc3 
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2023, 12:28:23 PM »

gagoots

OUCH! Hey there ya go! I'd would love to give Karen a sample of my Gaagoots in that azzzz tmbz1 Thanks for the complement!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 12:38:34 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2023, 12:28:57 PM »
Can you imagine spending your day worrying about a carriage horse driver using a cell phone?  You are so important to the cause SCM.  Does anyone else think if SCM wasn't looking for a lawsuit, Ray would've kicked his ass by now?  Like Ray or not, he's no dummy.  Roughed up Yarock for talking shit because he knew Dave wasn't a broke loser looking for money.  tmbz1
Ray had to be held back!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2023, 12:33:00 PM »
A working woman who is used to the smell of horseshit, and animal lover, let's get her on Horseplop, she'll be half at home on here and we can auction her off for a dinner night out for a good cause.  To the lowest bidder of course - so we can get lil' joe bongiorno a new whip for his collection of equine torture tools!  That's how fucked up this all is, not this thread / situation, not Horseplop, JUST LIFE!   ngc3
Great idea! Senator I agree, that's why this is purley entertainment for me.  Can't take life serious most of the time. Have fun, get all the pussy you can muster.   

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2023, 12:35:08 PM »
Make him earn it Gaagoots, and bring out the best in each-other - ALL Horseplop Bros, you do though remain Abbott to my Costello when we need to set up a "who's on first".  Kind of touching....  ;D
tmbz1 tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2023, 12:52:30 PM »
In regards to your statement about the carriage horse woman……Have you seen the ass on her! You’d be obsessed to😳😉

I've been looking all over for a picture of that "ass" Can you please post that picture!  So much talk about it, it must be something to behold!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2023, 12:59:09 PM »
I've been looking all over for a picture of that "ass" Can you please post that picture!  So much talk about it, it must be something to behold!

Too make it more appealing for you  tmbz1 - it farts "perfume" too, enough shit has come out of it in her lifetime to produce 2 huge car sizes of it, and some guy (and possibly gal) has had and been up in it and is no longer interested.  But in a internet world of unlimited pics, vids of hotties and a world wall to wall of actual hotties (and nice chicks too) - do seek her out LOL.   

Literally, today, most y'all are all 10 year olds!  ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2023, 01:44:28 PM »
Great idea! Senator I agree, that's why this is purley entertainment for me.  Can't take life serious most of the time. Have fun, get all the pussy you can muster.

Exactly, this ain't a cancer hospice lol as some would hope to attempt.....I leave my computer for pussy friction, those pleasures amongst other desired tmbz1, and those that attempt to successfully defend the honor of it, muchless find any at Horseplop, would have an easier time finding a multi carryover winning pick 6 ticket in the trash at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, CA.....GL! ;D
It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2023, 01:44:43 PM »
why woukd anyone be mad at Mike for expoaing cheating horsemen?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2023, 01:52:46 PM »
why woukd anyone be mad at Mike for expoaing cheating horsemen?
Because guys like Mark Ford and Steve Jones don't cheat as well as others he's lambasted. Oh but the scumbags ruining the game he never mentions because he's one of the same.

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2023, 02:34:06 PM »
I just started watching all of this nonsense and theses are just a couple facts

1. this guy SCM Shopping Cart Mike should be renamed Shopping Cart Mary his father had it right many years ago.

2. All his stories change along the way to suit him just full of it.

3. He has been a bust out his whole life as I hear.

4. All he does is threatens people that have way more to lose than him knowing they won’t react. But then again even pan handlers have more than him.

5. And about his children I know his wife well and he does absolutely nothing for them. Post a picture of money sent $$ and in the memo puts dress
Who does that again just covering his but.

6. How does someone take pride in being a Rat Just sounds like a complete scumbag.

7. Anyone who gives this guy money should have their head examined..
Absolutely a scam artist

8. And most important. If his grandfather was his big navy guy and mentor how would he feel about  how his grandson turned out probably rolling in his grave in absolute disgust and disgraced.

I feel sorry for his whole family
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 02:53:57 PM by Theone »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2023, 02:52:42 PM »
Welcome TheOne...The whole family has the guy blocked on all fronts. If that's not a red flag when your flesh and blood want zero to do with you, I don't know what is. Anyway he's now hanging out down at the fenceline to Goshen Track in  Delancy's parking lot where his "office" ngc3 is that he's telling his shopping cart pushers about. I'm hearing from a source some owners at GHT arent thrilled with him loitering and heckling by the fence. And the carriage horse mob folks arent taking a liking to him either.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2023, 04:18:54 PM »
Great ass!  It was on an early SCM carriage horse video on YouTube.  If I had a picture I'd send it to you. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal