Author Topic: SCM now in welfare housing  (Read 5744 times)

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
Re: SCM now in welfare housing
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2023, 03:11:46 PM »
Why do you guys even waiste the bandwidth making topics about this complete fools actions? Obviously the guy is nuts. Don’t even respond he’s a zero. He is doing anything he can to feel important in life even if it’s making a fool of himself. He is gloating over the fact that his name is mentioned that people are laughing at him and his actions. Guys that have far too much to lose to even bother with this guys nonsense. He never finishes anything he starts and drops anything if he can feel important somewhere else. He’s a BIG ZERO. DONT EVEN RESPOND TO THE CLOWN. he’s going to justify anything that he does or says that only a fool or a sick person would think? Like, him insisting he has checks he took from the guy who stole money from the GSY club and they were from Wendy Weiner and him not GSY? He so clueless that he doesn’t even realize how dumb that sounds because the guy stole the funds from the GSY club account and put it in the account that he wrote the check to him from? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this yet this fool is standing in a parking lot waving a check at a successful man who can’t hear anything he is saying anyways? And he’s getting a kick out of it? HES NUTS. PERIOD

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2023, 03:16:51 PM »
Wow redacid. That was an unbelievably spot on analysis. Thank you for that.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2023, 03:24:04 PM »
Wow redacid. That was an unbelievably spot on analysis. Thank you for that.

How many dicks in your ass can you take at once while taking another from the SCMike cult in the mouth simultaneously?!  Wow, you're an awesome wonder of a queerty!   ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2023, 07:37:59 PM »
Why do you guys even waiste the bandwidth making topics about this complete fools actions? Obviously the guy is nuts. Don’t even respond he’s a zero. He is doing anything he can to feel important in life even if it’s making a fool of himself. He is gloating over the fact that his name is mentioned that people are laughing at him and his actions. Guys that have far too much to lose to even bother with this guys nonsense. He never finishes anything he starts and drops anything if he can feel important somewhere else. He’s a BIG ZERO. DONT EVEN RESPOND TO THE CLOWN. he’s going to justify anything that he does or says that only a fool or a sick person would think? Like, him insisting he has checks he took from the guy who stole money from the GSY club and they were from Wendy Weiner and him not GSY? He so clueless that he doesn’t even realize how dumb that sounds because the guy stole the funds from the GSY club account and put it in the account that he wrote the check to him from? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this yet this fool is standing in a parking lot waving a check at a successful man who can’t hear anything he is saying anyways? And he’s getting a kick out of it? HES NUTS. PERIOD
👏👏 Man do have his number!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2023, 07:43:48 PM »
Gooooombaaa Mike! Did you square up with Mr.Quick yet???  Answer: No

Can you imagine what those carriage horse people are thinking with this nut job parading around in that Martin Luther King uniform screeching to the choir!

They’re probably saying who the fuck is this guy? Little do they know he’s after the 30 year old carriage horse woman’s azzzzzzz and pocketbook!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2023, 08:44:20 PM »
Before I go on I want to say this.  I am not a Petrelli fan, I know he's a paranoid snitch who bites the hands that feed him etc but that being said

Gagoots ... Literally an Italian slur for someone who is dense, slow, stupid and not to mention crazy in the head.  You certainly know yourself to name yourself that.

You are the one who is obsessed with the NYClass woman who you stupidly and repeately say is a "carriage horse woman" when she is trying to do away with the carriage horses and replace them with electric carriages. You have mentioned her at least a dozen times. No one else does.

Next up is your obsession with Haku who I would be willing to lay odds on is a woman.  You constantly patronize her every time she posts and you do not do that with the other haters.
Give it a rest, you aren't getting into her pants either.

As for your obsession with Petrelli and statements about how you are trying to help "anyone" who might want to donate to him by spewing bs on a site that is viewed with disgust by most of the harness world.  All you are doing is embarrassing yourself with every single word you write.  Go sit in the woodpile maybe you can find someone there to bash.

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2023, 12:14:35 AM »
It's everyday it's fucking exhausting. You can't even come on here anymore without seeing the same 3-5 repeat what they've said 500 times already and act like they know something special. It's like they have online circle jerk and they take turns being the pivot man.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 12:22:56 AM by Sweet Louis »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2023, 12:17:51 AM »
It's everyday it's fucking exhausting. You can't even come on here anymore without seeing the same 3-5 repeat what they've said 500 times already and act like they know something special. It's like they have online circle jerseys and they take turns being the pivot man.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ;D
It's Official!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2023, 01:14:26 AM »
Petrelli’s biggest fan has to be Anthony MacDonald since a year ago at this time this forum was filled with people, bashing The Stable.Ca and Anthony.  Now everyone has found a new punching bag.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2023, 05:52:55 AM »
Petrelli’s biggest fan has to be Anthony MacDonald since a year ago at this time this forum was filled with people, bashing The Stable.Ca and Anthony.  Now everyone has found a new punching bag.

The stable is a complete rip off, AMAC is a genius for making it what it has become!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2023, 10:03:06 AM »
Before I go on I want to say this.  I am not a Petrelli fan, I know he's a paranoid snitch who bites the hands that feed him etc but that being said

Gagoots ... Literally an Italian slur for someone who is dense, slow, stupid and not to mention crazy in the head.  You certainly know yourself to name yourself that.

You are the one who is obsessed with the NYClass woman who you stupidly and repeately say is a "carriage horse woman" when she is trying to do away with the carriage horses and replace them with electric carriages. You have mentioned her at least a dozen times. No one else does.

Next up is your obsession with Haku who I would be willing to lay odds on is a woman.  You constantly patronize her every time she posts and you do not do that with the other haters.

As for your obsession with Petrelli and statements about how you are trying to help "anyone" who might want to donate to him by spewing bs on a site that is viewed with disgust by most of the harness world.  All you are doing is embarrassing yourself with every single word you write.  Go sit in the woodpile maybe you can find someone there to bash.

There has been a NEW PLAYA in Town in plain sight and in the "shadows" - The Thorn!

I'm not being facetious, very interesting analysis and sleuth work Thorny!

We await advisement from those out there, but my money is on you making Sherlock, Marlowe, Drew....look like Jr. Detectives in a Law & Order episode.

You got a little brazen Equalizer thing going on too, nice, need a bit more Pink Panther at times (in the humor, not his bumbling lol) and I think you nailed it! 

Just Do Your Thing!  Great Work!   ;D

Paul 
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2023, 10:32:14 AM »

Hey dummy, you’re obviously not Italian. You have no idea what the word means.
Thanks for being such a fan. I’ll keep you updated on the SCM never ending saga.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 10:38:24 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2023, 10:34:44 AM »
There has been a NEW PLAYA in Town in plain sight and in the "shadows" - The Thorn!

I'm not being facetious, very interesting analysis and sleuth work Thorny!

We await advisement from those out there, but my money is on you making Sherlock, Marlowe, Drew....look like Jr. Detectives in a Law & Order episode.

You got a little brazen Equalizer thing going on too, nice, need a bit more Pink Panther at times (in the humor, not his bumbling lol) and I think you nailed it! 

Just Do Your Thing!  Great Work!   ;D

Paul
The Senator is no dummy!  You obviously know the game😉

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2023, 10:42:10 AM »

In regards to your statement about the carriage horse woman……Have you seen the ass on her! You’d be obsessed to😳😉

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2023, 10:44:22 AM »
The Senator is no dummy!  You obviously know the game😉

Make him earn it Gaagoots, and bring out the best in each-other - ALL Horseplop Bros, you do though remain Abbott to my Costello when we need to set up a "who's on first".  Kind of touching....  ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal