Author Topic: SCM now in welfare housing  (Read 5748 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
SCM now in welfare housing
« on: May 01, 2023, 09:17:51 AM »
He has a sect 8 room  ngc3. Wow Mike, what a success story. Instead of putting efforts into your children, you want to taunt horsemen jogging their horses? The business and people of Goshen were right to expel you. You won't take care of your financial responsibilities with your kids, WHY would the track think you would there? And hey, why not just use a credit card to get set up for your new career in the city. Maybe buy some new clothes or even rent a car? That's right.....you have NO CREDIT.  You're stuck as a 60 year old bum with no $ waiting for a handout. There you have it folks. I'm sure when his future grandkids are at school, they will brag about their grandfather's accomplishments.  What a loser. And the real sad part is this, when his ❤️ FINALLY says I can't do this anymore, not ONE persons life will be affected. There won't even be enough people to be pall bearers. Nice legacy Mike. Wow gang, you can have him.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: SCM now in welfare housing
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 09:27:47 AM »
He has a sect 8 room  ngc3. Wow Mike, what a success story. Instead of putting efforts into your children, you want to taunt horsemen jogging their horses? The business and people of Goshen were right to expel you. You won't take care of your financial responsibilities with your kids, WHY would the track think you would there? And hey, why not just use a credit card to get set up for your new career in the city. Maybe buy some new clothes or even rent a car? That's right.....you have NO CREDIT.  You're stuck as a 60 year old bum with no $ waiting for a handout. There you have it folks. I'm sure when his future grandkids are at school, they will brag about their grandfather's accomplishments.  What a loser. And the real sad part is this, when his ❤️ FINALLY says I can't do this anymore, not ONE persons life will be affected. There won't even be enough people to be pall bearers. Nice legacy Mike. Wow gang, you can have him.

In addition to your misguided allegiance to "Truth, Justice and the American Way", you're a moron, and a coward.....have serious OCD to litter a Harness Forum with NOW a NEW THREAD while you re-engaged after 2 weeks with a still live thread.

WE KNOW NOW you really want to suck Mike's Dick, and this crap is your subconscious guilt side for having those thoughts!  Carry on you spastic dunce!   ;D

Mike  11.bz   Haku
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:39:27 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 10:01:36 AM »
Senator probably is Mike, using Chat Gpt to make his threads look like he has a brain

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 10:07:44 AM »
Senator probably is Mike, using Chat Gpt to make his threads look like he has a brain

Here I'll say it here again while you spend day and night trying to ruin Horseplop:

All of your your 90 posts, only talk about Mike, your purpose here is obvious, stand tall midget, and follow Haku, and all the others over the Cock Suckers Cliff and take delight in toothless Mike's splooge in your throat before you hit the ground!  ;D
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 10:28:07 AM »
Does anyone else think it would be hilarious if Ray beat SCM's ass?  They need to report him for harassment or somehow spooking the horses by yelling.  Or possibly spooking them with his few teeth that look like baked beans.   ngc3

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 12:43:27 PM »
Racer he made a video about heckling Ray today. I’d pay to see it. That or a Goshen PD take him away in cuffs.

Wolverine

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023, 01:01:15 PM »
I don't get it. He's living in a closet in some upper floor of a building looking out over a parking lot next to a racetrack? Where's the CAT? Btw, just to relate this (slightly) to harness racing, anybody know what really happened to Nowerland Nathan? We never got any pretty pictures or nice stories about where he went. One day he was just gone.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 01:19:57 PM »
Never heard about Nathan again not  sure where he ended up because he was a special case with his nasty attitude so hopefully he went to someone who can handle a horse like that. Maybe Dave Yarock knows where he went?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 02:22:44 PM by ploptart »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 01:27:19 PM »
Never heard about Nathan again not  sure where he ended up because he was a special case with his nasty attitude so hopefully he went to someone who can handle a horse like that. Maybe Dave Yarock knows where we went?

I'll try to be of help....no one wants you not to know the whereabouts of those you stalk 24/7 and harass in your SCMike soap opera, so a good rule of thumb is in the future - when you're examining each others anuses, stick a gps tracker up in there.  Connect them to your ISCMike App, and problem solved (for us all).

Try not to DOX anyone here, we'd hate if the police track you down, and you're holding a big black cock when they kick down your door and confuse it for a gun LOL!   ngc3   
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 01:29:22 PM »
are u guys still going with this BULLSHIT
ABOUT SCM
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2023, 01:50:13 PM »

Gotta be EX WIFE or EX WIFES BOY FRIEND , this is to much gey over it already

Wolverine

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2023, 02:17:22 PM »
Yeah, I repeat, I'd like to know where Nowerland Nathan ended up. He was supposed to be "rehabbed." He was supposed to be a shining contrast to Mark Ford's method of dealing with problem horses. Standardbreds are branded so we know what happens to them. So I'd like to know what happened to him. If you don't know, fine, scroll on by. Nothing to do with the personalities involved.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2023, 02:21:59 PM »
Wolverine what some folks don't get is there are real folks that want answers to SCMs antics. But are blocked. So they come here. Senator asshat seems to content to complain all day about things he or she should scroll past if it bothers him/them so much. Hopefully someone can come up with an answer for you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2023, 02:27:48 PM »
I for one love Haku's contributions!  He's a HUGE asset to this forum.

Breath of fresh air rather than listening to the bust out gamblers pissing and moaning about the races.  How they blew the exacta on a 1-5 shot from the rail at Yonkers.

SCM pissed off a hornets nest and we are here to make sure others don't get up the ass like his victims did.

NOBODY IS TELLING YOU TO READ THIS THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MOVE ON.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 02:30:41 PM by Gaagoots »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2023, 02:35:58 PM »
Wolverine what some folks don't get is there are real folks that want answers to SCMs antics. But are blocked. So they come here. Senator asshat seems to content to complain all day about things he or she should scroll past if it bothers him/them so much. Hopefully someone can come up with an answer for you.

I should be called "asshat" by you, it would take one in you to be confused by one, and my warning deed surely goes punished.....and YES there are hundreds of people that seek this info out there and the reason they don't do it themselves and post it is they need a sucker ass hick ignorant bitch, that would be YOU and OTHERS - DOXING at times - posting personal information, whereabouts online with malicious intent to stalk, harass, etc....

Just a matter of time until you (and others) are begging PIGLAND and ADMIN on your hands and knees to suck their DICK and eat their ASSES to erase all what you spew and your IP (evidence) - REploptard, never say you weren't told, the fact you don't get it yet or care - GOOD!   ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal