Author Topic: OHIO FAIR IN PROGRESS  (Read 2241 times)

dinkadoo

• Elite
Re: OHIO FAIR IN PROGRESS
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »
I watched fair racing from hilliard Ohio over the weekend.

Gotta say - they had graphics of the horse name and driver, flashed up fractional times throughout the race, track announcer sound quality was good, video dude followed the action

Pretty impressivie

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 11:14:46 PM »
maines showplace the downs if you can get video for it looks like they run in a snowstorm, in july. fair in ohio great production. im impressed. i think next summer will be spent at the ohio fairs. watched a few. looks like its a fun circut.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 04:11:01 AM »
Very fun circuit
Been pretty damn hot tho
Heard we even got betting back at Bowling Green fair
 11.wp
Lots of corn fed country girls in schort schort s
too!!"
  ;D
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 06:04:16 AM »
maines showplace the downs if you can get video for it looks like they run in a snowstorm, in july. fair in ohio great production. im impressed. i think next summer will be spent at the ohio fairs. watched a few. looks like its a fun circut.
You are correct...great video...besides Roger Huston.I read where .the other commentator is former Mass and Plainridge regular Thom Pye..his 2nd year on the Ohio Fair circuit. H emoved to Delaware  , home of the Jug

Done with a $ 5000 package and using Facebook

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 09:01:28 AM »
they are doing a fantastic job. start up cost next to nothing. you can watch and actually follow horses like you were there. really in the future , starting now, this will be an importint way to bet the fairs and watch.  agree not a roger fan but much better than what maines showplace can provide.

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 09:39:57 AM »
they are doing a fantastic job. start up cost next to nothing. you can watch and actually follow horses like you were there. really in the future , starting now, this will be an importint way to bet the fairs and watch.  agree not a roger fan but much better than what maines showplace can provide.

Roger is not at all the Fairs......he is the Ohio Fair Goodwill Ambassador....he sometimes does commentary from his home...while watching the Facebook production....... .....but as always takes it seriously

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 09:50:26 AM »
 TIME TO GET DEWINE TO PASS LAWS TO BAND THESE TROUBLEMAKERS FROM EVER STEPPING FOOT IN OHIO.  BAD ENOUGH WE LET THOSE MEATCHICKENS IN AND NOW THEY ARE REPOPULATING LIKE FLIES.  TIME TO ENFORCE OHIO OWNED, OHIO BRED, MUST LIVE IN OHIO YEAR ROUND. NOT JUST STEAK SEASON AND LEAVE THOSE OVERNITE RATS OF THEIRS WHERE THEY BELONG IN MAINE

HORSEMEN THAT COME FROM MAINE
ARE USUALLY GOING TO BE A PAIN

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 09:59:43 AM »
Roger is not at all the Fairs......he is the Ohio Fair Goodwill Ambassador....he sometimes does commentary from his home...while watching the Facebook production....... .....but as always takes it seriously

Only issue Ringo takes seriously .........is his wallet........and his ego..........than k you Ohio for taking his ass back home.......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal