Author Topic: Allard  (Read 35373 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Allard
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2021, 10:12:35 AM »
Some people want to win at all costs others just wanna race horses a large should be banned for life along with the other 29 people are 28 people this is getting to be a pain in the ass either in Dayton or Freedom and Tatum and get it over with arrest them for him in jail do what they Gotta do stop the nonsense I believe the liberal government in New York for not getting this done ASAP arrest them motherfuckers or stop it. A OR B there is no C

I’m sick and tired about hearing Allard Chris Oaks  Nick Surick etc. etc. etc. if the government has a case arrest them and prosecute them if they don’t stop the fucking nonsense and let that go

What’s up what’s going on
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2021, 03:38:58 AM »
Gural will probably lose this case in court...if that is where it ends up.

The thing that strikes me as an absurdity however is the fact that the long-forgotten name of failed investigator  Brice Cody has again been brought to the fore when in fact his ineptitude became glaringly apparent last year when the FBI had to step in and tie a neat bow around everything Cote failed to do. 

Brice was going around testing horses out of competition just because they were winning while all the real stuff was going on around him and he was oblivious.  He picked on certain trainers and looked like a dope.  People he didn't like were more likely to get tested or people who he was told to go after by sour grapes people who couldn't win a race sent him on a wild goose chase here and there. 

Cote rarely if ever nailed anyone because they weren't guilty. 

He didn't dare test Takter or Burke or Pelling, but maybe he did and that was hushed up.  I mean, if we had no Burke or no Takter, we would have no horses for Gural and no 6-figure cake job for Cote. 

He was just happy to nab a few nobodies and make it look like he was accomplishing something.  Just another cop on the beat chasing little kids from the fire hydrant.

I recall that after the FBI slammed down on Surick and that gang, Gural issued a statement saying that he (himself) and Brice Cote had assisted the FBI in their indictments.  Not true.  The FBI did this all by themselves with insider tips that had NOTHING to do with Gural or Cote.  If they assisted he FBI in any way, it was to give them names and addresses....litt le stupid stuff.   Nothing they did led the FBI to anyone.  It would be a sorry state of affairs if the FBI had to rely on Brice Cote and Jeff Gural for insider info. 

Why on earth would Gural keep Cote around.  He is utterly useless and he's an embarrassment to the whole idea of integrity.  Don Knotts was a better deputy.   

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2021, 04:32:26 AM »
The FBI did this all by themselves with insider tips that had NOTHING to do with Gural or Cote.  If they assisted he FBI in any way, it was to give them names and addresses....
Yea, you had me going until you told us the FBI could need Gural to help with an address.

Sorry, but

*Crinkle-Toss*

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2021, 06:49:42 AM »
Yea, you had me going until you told us the FBI could need Gural to help with an address.

Sorry, but

*Crinkle-Toss*

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2021, 07:48:10 AM »
Gural will probably lose this case in court...if that is where it ends up.

The thing that strikes me as an absurdity however is the fact that the long-forgotten name of failed investigator  Brice Cody has again been brought to the fore when in fact his ineptitude became glaringly apparent last year when the FBI had to step in and tie a neat bow around everything Cote failed to do. 

Brice was going around testing horses out of competition just because they were winning while all the real stuff was going on around him and he was oblivious.  He picked on certain trainers and looked like a dope.  People he didn't like were more likely to get tested or people who he was told to go after by sour grapes people who couldn't win a race sent him on a wild goose chase here and there. 

Cote rarely if ever nailed anyone because they weren't guilty. 

He didn't dare test Takter or Burke or Pelling, but maybe he did and that was hushed up.  I mean, if we had no Burke or no Takter, we would have no horses for Gural and no 6-figure cake job for Cote. 

He was just happy to nab a few nobodies and make it look like he was accomplishing something.  Just another cop on the beat chasing little kids from the fire hydrant.

I recall that after the FBI slammed down on Surick and that gang, Gural issued a statement saying that he (himself) and Brice Cote had assisted the FBI in their indictments.  Not true.  The FBI did this all by themselves with insider tips that had NOTHING to do with Gural or Cote.  If they assisted he FBI in any way, it was to give them names and addresses....litt le stupid stuff.   Nothing they did led the FBI to anyone.  It would be a sorry state of affairs if the FBI had to rely on Brice Cote and Jeff Gural for insider info. 

Why on earth would Gural keep Cote around.  He is utterly useless and he's an embarrassment to the whole idea of integrity.  Don Knotts was a better deputy.

Wire and phone taps. Along with other recourses of the FBI and the US Attorneys office. A synergy few can slip. Why so down on Gural and his guy? It was not due to their ineffectiveness these guys and many others got away with doping. Nobody had the interest, nor were they investing any capital to go beyond the 50 year system of cat and mouse. The sharp guys were/are just that, sharp. The therapeutic overages that make up 95% of your positive tests were more of a Red Herring than anything else.
 In my 50 years experience, as long as there is money to be made, you will never get ahead of the dopers. Is anyone foolish enough to think the doping has stopped?

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2021, 08:49:35 AM »

Sorry, but

*Crinkle-Toss*

I'm talking about asking him throw away questions and eliminating easy leg work.  1) I need to see the ship in logs for the year.  2) Does the person in this photograph look familiar and do you know them by name?   3) I need access to your security cam from such and such a date.  Basic stuff like that.

Basically, they didn't "NEED" Gural for anything.  But if they want to spend a few days browsing through files in the licensing office, they don't have to knock it down with a battering ram when the guy who owns the joint will gladly give you the key.  I heard they even went through winner circle pictures to identify people and to place them with certain people and horses at certain times.  Trust me, when I 'hear" something, I'm not blowing smoke.  A lot of "adjacent" people get nabbed because of winner circle photos.  They call these people "crew members". 

Beginning in 2015, the FBI started bringing back retired agents to go around doing those time-consuming tasks.   Mostly background checks.  It was similar to old police (retired) coming back to as security people and desk jobs.   This is common knowledge since the formation of the Patriot Act.   The idea was to use seasoned agents to do initial investigative legwork that would free up agents who do the actual operations because experienced agents can sniff things out even during the drudgery and discovery process.

A lot of horsemen are "transient" so to find someone, they ask someone who would know.  BY doing this, they can easily connect dots from person A to person B without having to go afield.  This is basic investigative stuff.   You can dismiss it all you want, but this is how it goes.  A vast investigation into a ring of horse dopers starts with a trickle of information which snowballs into a mountain of work and pending investigation.  They don't just show up at a barn with a warrant and haul people off to federal holding cells.  There is a method and that method is very thorough and meticulous from the very first page.     

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2021, 08:56:52 AM »
  THE HEEBSKATE TRACK OWNER GAVE THE FB&I THE NAMES OF TRAINER/OWNER COMBINATIONS THAT WERE BEATING HIM ON THE TRACK, HE THREW IN A FEW MORE OBVIOUS ONES

JEFF ONLY DOES THINGS THAT HELP JEFF

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2021, 09:32:42 AM »
I'm talking about asking him throw away questions and eliminating easy leg work.  1) I need to see the ship in logs for the year.  2) Does the person in this photograph look familiar and do you know them by name?   3) I need access to your security cam from such and such a date.  Basic stuff like that.

Basically, they didn't "NEED" Gural for anything.  But if they want to spend a few days browsing through files in the licensing office, they don't have to knock it down with a battering ram when the guy who owns the joint will gladly give you the key.  I heard they even went through winner circle pictures to identify people and to place them with certain people and horses at certain times.  Trust me, when I 'hear" something, I'm not blowing smoke.  A lot of "adjacent" people get nabbed because of winner circle photos.  They call these people "crew members". 

Beginning in 2015, the FBI started bringing back retired agents to go around doing those time-consuming tasks.   Mostly background checks.  It was similar to old police (retired) coming back to as security people and desk jobs.   This is common knowledge since the formation of the Patriot Act.   The idea was to use seasoned agents to do initial investigative legwork that would free up agents who do the actual operations because experienced agents can sniff things out even during the drudgery and discovery process.

A lot of horsemen are "transient" so to find someone, they ask someone who would know.  BY doing this, they can easily connect dots from person A to person B without having to go afield.  This is basic investigative stuff.   You can dismiss it all you want, but this is how it goes.  A vast investigation into a ring of horse dopers starts with a trickle of information which snowballs into a mountain of work and pending investigation.  They don't just show up at a barn with a warrant and haul people off to federal holding cells.  There is a method and that method is very thorough and meticulous from the very first page.     

No disagreement. My point is simply, without the Feds, you are just spinning your wheels. Looking at the indictments, they all base the actions on phone and wire taps. Something no entity outside law enforcement can do and use it in a police action.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2021, 10:36:56 AM »
What we really need here is a statement or comment by "The Counselor"..go ahead sir,we're standing by..

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2021, 11:03:10 AM »
What we really need here is a statement or comment by "The Counselor"..go ahead sir,we're standing by..

Or for us average Joe's maybe JFA could weigh in.

What strikes me as a non insider is how the trainers that cant seem to moderate their greed end up in the trash dump of racing annals. Isn't the famous line from Jonkers to Pena just keep winning at under 15 %.

Speaking only from my observation, there seems to be an industry level of acceptability to those outfits that reel off 8 wins out of 15 starts and then crawl back in their cubbyhole for a few months until their next 10 for 15 run. I see it with quite a few of those trainers us gamblers know are chronic juicers. Its helped my roi. If I see a run starting with whom I consider a juicer  I hop onboard and get ready to jump off rather quickly.

If you look up in canada right now, you'll see a couple of top name trainers either ending a run or near the last stages of one. They arent ostentatious though. That'll end and the magic will be gone for a few months until the next run starts. Crooks like carlo Gambino and
Meyers lansky understood this. Not right but a truth.

The lesson the industry enforces is to not be too ostentatious. You dont want your driver giving the community the middle finger when the finish line is crossed. And if your so greedy that people start labeling your operation a death Farm, you've long since crossed the line.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 11:05:05 AM by HornbyDuke »

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2021, 03:19:24 PM »
Be careful Mr. Jeff..........I heard they already have your shoe size??? ;D

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2021, 08:47:14 PM »
Be careful Mr. Jeff..........I heard they already have your shoe size??? ;D

The one in his mouth  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp or the one in his ass  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

The pick and choose Jewlie  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Don the Con and Jewlie  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Truly twins  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tootoofast

• 4 claimer
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2021, 12:30:46 PM »
Like a kid in a candy store...... don’t take my candy away. ngc3

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2021, 12:36:20 PM »
 I HOPE ALLARD SUES GURAL AND ENDS UP OWNING THE MEADOWLANDS SOME DAY. LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN THE PROCESS

bostonborne

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2021, 12:54:33 PM »
I HOPE ALLARD SUES GURAL AND ENDS UP OWNING THE MEADOWLANDS SOME DAY. LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN THE PROCESS

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid you fuckers are. What a idiot comment!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal