Author Topic: Allard  (Read 35369 times)

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
Re: Allard
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2021, 01:30:40 PM »
MORNING!  LOTS OF INTERESTING COMMENTS ON THE SITE AND ON VARIOUS ISSUES.   SOME COMMENTS ARE VERY POINT ON AND OTHERS ARE NOT FACT.

1.  THE OWNER OF ANY BUSINESS CAN CHOOSE WHO THEY DO BUSINESS WITH AND CHOOSE TO KEEP THEM OFF THE PROPERTY IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO.   THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.   IF THE EXCLUDED CHOSES TO FIGHT THIS ---GOOD LUCK AS IT WILL TAKE YEARS AND WITH THE INDICTMENTS NO FEDERAL JUDGE WILL ISSUE A COURT INJUNCTION TO PERMIT THE INDIVIDUALS TO ENTER THE GROUNDS---EVEN AS A FAN.
2.  THESE ARE FEDERAL CHARGES.  NOT STATE.   PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THIS CASE CAN IN FACT BE INVESTIGATED BY THE VARIOUS STATES INVOLVED AND NEW CHARGES CAN IN FACT BE FILED.  THEREFORE, THE FEDERAL CASE IS NOT THE END HERE---IT IS THE START.
3.  THE FBI DOES IN FACT WORK WITH OTHERS CHARGED IN THE CASE AND DEPENDING ON THE VALUE OF THEIR COOPERATION----AFTER THE DEFENDANTS IN QUESTION ARE ALL TRIED---MAY BE OFFERED A DEAL ---AGAIN DEPENDING ON THE VALUE OF THE INFORMATION SHARED WITH THE FBI.  IF VALUABLE IN THE CONVICTION THE COOPERATING WITNESS MAY RECEIVE MORE LENIENCY.  IF THE INFO IS WORTHLESS---THE JUDGE MAY OR THE DA BRING NEW CHARGES.
4.  ALL OF THE INDICTED I AM VERY SURE HAVE BEEN OFFERED THE CHANCE TO COOPERATE.
5.  THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT SHOULD BE READ AND THOS NOT ON THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT MOST LIKELY TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY TO COOPERATE.   I WOULD ASSUME THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE STILL WORKING IN THE BUSINESS AND LOOKING FOR AND REPORTING NEW INFORMATION TO THE PROPER OFFICIAL IN ORDER TO REDUCE THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THESE CRIMES.   
6.  I DO NOT KNOW WHO WAS LEFT OFF THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT BUT THESE FOLKS MAY BE STILL GATHERING INFORMATION REGARDING THIS AND/OR NEW CASES AND CHARGES.
7.  THE OPERATIVES KNOW MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE COULD EVER IMAGING JUST THRU THE VARIOUS MEETINGS WITH THE PARTIES AND THE DA.
8.  MY GUESS IS THAT IT TRULY DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS INVOLVED AND WHETHER THEY DO TIME OR NOT---THAT THE STATES AND ASSOCIATIONS WILL MOVE TO BAR THESE FOLKS FOR LIFE.  IT WILL TAKE DEEP POCKETS TO DEFEND THIS.  VERY DEEP.
9.  MANY ASSOCIATIONS ARE BUSY FIGHTING THEIR OWN BATTLES TO MAINTAIN THR INCOME FOR THE ACTIVE HORSEMEN ---THEY NEED TO FOCUS ON THE MAJORITY OF THE TRAINERS AND OWNERS---NOT PROTECT AND FIGHT FOR THE FOLKS THAT TRULY OPERATED AS INDIVIDUALS.
10. I PERSONALY BELIEVE THAT MOST WILL IN FACT GET JAIL TIME.  I FURTHER BELIEVE THAT COVID 19 DID SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS ---BUT, I DO BELIEVE THAT THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ARE IN ESSENCE GATE KEEPERS TO NATIONAL CRIME AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.   THE INDICTED SHOULD NOT TAKE THEIR POWER AND AUTHORITY LIGHTLY AS THESE FOLKS USE THEIR POSITIONS TO ADVANCE IN THEIR OCCUPATION AND THIS IS A HIGH PROFILE CASE FOR THEM AS THE ANIMAL PROTECTION GROUPS ARE REALLY PUSHING MANY ISSUES IN HORSE RACING AND DOG RACING!!!!   ASK THE DOG TRACKS IN FLORIDA!

THERE ARE SO MANY MOVING PARTS IN THIS CASE.  BY NOW THE PROSECUTORS HAVE INDENTIFIED THEIR TARGETS AND BUILT MORE EXTENSIVE CASES AGAINST THESE FOLKS. 

EVEN IF THEY HAVE SEVERAL MEN THAT COOPERATE WITH THEM TO HAVE THEIR CASES THROWN OUT OR REDUCED CHARGES---THESE FOLKS HAVE A LONG BATTLE TO EVER RACE AGAIN AS THEY WERE CHARGED WITH COMMITTING THESE CRIMES---JUST BECAUSE YOU COOPERATE AND THE CHARGES ARE REDUCED---THE FACT IS MANY ASSOCIATIONS AND SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS WILL IN FACT BE SURE THAT THESE FOLKS NEVER RACE AGAIN.

IT WILL COST A FORTUNE TO DEFEND THE CHARGES.   THE PROSECUTORS HAVE DEEP POCKETS AND THEY WILL PROCEED AND MOST WILL BE BARRED FROM RACING FOREVER AND MANY WILL IN FACT DO JAIL TIME.  DEPENDING ON THE FINAL OUTCOME THE STATES MAY FILE THEIR OWN CHARGES.   THIS IS FAR FROM OVER AND THE INFORMATION GATHERING PHASE CONTINUES.

HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS ----TRYING TO BE OBJECTIVE FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED!   THE FINAL DECISION WILL BE MADE BY A QUALIFIED FEDERAL JUDGE BASED ON THE FACTS---ALL OF THE OTHER ISSUES AND STATEMENTS BY COUNSEL MEAN ZERO.   ABSOLUTELY ZERO.  THESE JUDGES FOLKS ARE FOCUSED ON THE CRIME----NOT ALL THE PR STATEMENTS BY ATTORNEYS TRYING TO DIRECT THE FACTS AWAY FROM THEIR CLIENT.   NONE OF THAT MATTERS.  IT IS THE CRIMINAL FACTS THAT ARE PRESENTED TO AN EXPERIENCED JUDGE!! 

THIS RULING AND ALL OF THE MOVING PARTS WILL BE MADE BY THE JUDGE AND/OR A CHOSEN JURY!!   

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2021, 01:41:31 PM »
Always great to hear from the counselor. Please share your insight with us more often as these cases develop.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2021, 06:37:59 PM »
Like I said..we needed a response from the Counselor,thank you for chiming in with the law and order as written..

Mr Wing Wong

• NW-1
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2021, 07:31:06 PM »
Gural doesn't own the Meadowlands

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2021, 11:04:34 AM »
He only owns the lease, he does NOT own the property.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2021, 01:16:48 PM »
I HOPE ALLARD SUES GURAL AND ENDS UP OWNING THE MEADOWLANDS SOME DAY. LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN THE PROCESS

So you’re ok with Allard allegedly killing horses and giving his Mama’s horses to Lou Pena and in turn Pena uses his girlfriend Deborah Daguet to front for them so they can race at Yonkers and the Meadowlands?????

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2021, 01:18:17 PM »
So you’re ok with Allard allegedly killing horses and giving his Mama’s horses to Lou Pena and in turn Pena uses his girlfriend Deborah Daguet to front for them so they can race at Yonkers and the Meadowlands.

this allard is starting to a joke

usta and tracks allow this crap knowing hes cheating and beards

tracks also have to take responsiblity
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2021, 02:51:29 PM »
Slow moving justice,,,,,wow

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2021, 09:38:25 PM »
this allard is starting to a joke

usta and tracks allow this crap knowing hes cheating and beards

tracks also have to take responsiblity

You are 100% correct. The tracks turn a blind eye to what goes on with the exception of Gural. But they miss some things going on. Just look at a program page and watch the trainer changes when these horses go to Pocono. D Racing - Lou Pena. A guy by the name of Hernandez racing at the Meadowlands goes to Pocono and voila a miraculous trainer change to Matias Ruiz. It’s not rocket science!!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2021, 10:50:52 PM »
burme prolly race clean

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2021, 07:40:33 AM »
You are 100% correct. The tracks turn a blind eye to what goes on with the exception of Gural. But they miss some things going on. Just look at a program page and watch the trainer changes when these horses go to Pocono. D Racing - Lou Pena. A guy by the name of Hernandez racing at the Meadowlands goes to Pocono and voila a miraculous trainer change to Matias Ruiz. It’s not rocket science!!!
If tracks turned away Allard "clients" they would be short entries both sides of the border

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness Stats

« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2021, 06:30:18 PM »
Discreetly "acquire" a copy of his training schedule  ;D

Get his coordinates and  get a high end set of drones with high res cameras to read the names off their halter..    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I shouldn't laugh ..  that's exactly what the Feds would do. 

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
Trust me... come stakes season the powers that be in the industry that hang out on the deck in Florida will not be included in this banishment. The whole game is rigged in favour of the “ major owners “ who enjoy the breakfast doughnuts on the deck on the weekends.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2021, 09:29:09 PM »
http://ustrottingnews.com/meadowlands-stakes-policy-on-sold-horses/
So does this mean that the so called owners sold their small interest in the horses trained by Allard or they bought the others out to be eligible to race at Gural’s tracks??

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal