Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 170841 times)

par 4

• Stakes Horse
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
Lets see warren...JOHN BARNARD..PETE PROCOPI...GEORGE DRAMONAS....DARCY PLETCHER.... PAUL ADRASIK.....AND ""ANYBODY "  with a platinum betting card..can ask to use a booth..  as long as the booth is not sold for a party...I dont have a booth when its sold either..  wtf do you REALLY  want...Is this how meaningless your life is...why don't you go do something constructive..... .you're like an obsessed stalker...MOVE ON..!!    OH.and by the way...RUDY  has never been turned down to use a booth either... 

Darcy doesn't sit anywhere near you because your 2 faced

Your life had been meaningless for 60 years

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
  • Take notice of Donna Lee
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2014, 10:39:23 AM »
Again all of you guys hating on Ira ? What are your jobs in harness racing? None!!!! That's right y'all sit back and criticize Ira because he isn't involved in harness racing. Well neither are you all!!! At least I own some broodmares, a farm and some cheap horses to race here. I also Emily Illinois trainers. I've never been offered anything free from the Johnson's. You know what, if they did offer me donething free I'd tell them to shove it up there ass!!! So please stop saying just cause Ira gets free amenities that he is a snitch or in with track management. Ira wants is to race !!! Is that such a bad thing ?
John Cisna was a thieving bastard. May he rot in hell.

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2014, 10:40:24 AM »
IRA YOU DA MAN PPOOL WANTS
STOP BY THE FARM HE HAS TACK ROOM WHERE YOU CAN GIVE IT TO HIM IN HIS ASS
YOU CAN GO BLOW EACH OTHER TO SEE WHOS BETTER
GOOD PEEPEES
PAR YOUR MOTHER STOPPED BY THE FARM ...
SUCKED THREE DUDES AND MADE 30 BUCKS

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #183 on: March 06, 2014, 08:16:09 AM »
Again all of you guys hating on Ira ? What are your jobs in harness racing? None!!!! That's right y'all sit back and criticize Ira because he isn't involved in harness racing. Well neither are you all!!! At least I own some broodmares, a farm and some cheap horses to race here. I also Emily Illinois trainers. I've never been offered anything free from the Johnson's. You know what, if they did offer me donething free I'd tell them to shove it up there ass!!! So please stop saying just cause Ira gets free amenities that he is a snitch or in with track management. Ira wants is to race !!! Is that such a bad thing ?

Ira wants to gamble and gives 2 shits about anyone but himeslf

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »
I can call the RIO HOTEL  an.   stay there free for a week....free food ....I hit a 10 cent super paid 3000.00 .there...I musta fixed that 2  huh ..IF YOU BET  you can stay free....get things.this is the stupidest. Bunch of posts in history...gutless people who hide ..I wont believe par 4 is DARCY....but it could be his buddy...thats ok .I dont give a fuck.. AT least WARREN H.   dont hide.. and swoodle dont either..Im done over here. All there is is hate...Warren...t hink what you want...YOUR WRONG.!!  there are many people who get comps at bal..  GOODBYE...and thanks for making me the most popular person
....EVER  on this site.!!!     Im.outta here.   73cv.2

silvercharm

« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »
I can call the RIO HOTEL  an.   stay there free for a week....free food ....I hit a 10 cent super paid 3000.00 .there...I musta fixed that 2  huh ..IF YOU BET  you can stay free....get things.this is the stupidest. Bunch of posts in history...gutless people who hide ..I wont believe par 4 is DARCY....but it could be his buddy...thats ok .I dont give a fuck.. AT least WARREN H.   dont hide.. and swoodle dont either..Im done over here. All there is is hate...Warren...t hink what you want...YOUR WRONG.!!  there are many people who get comps at bal..  GOODBYE...and thanks for making me the most popular person
....EVER  on this site.!!!     Im.outta here.   73cv.2

the RIO sucks who wants to stay off the strip? the voodoo lounge is cool, but thats about it. ira the professional gambler HA

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2014, 11:41:11 AM »
I hope Warren Hansen and swoodall are happy. And these are two people who think
They know more then Ira. Get the fuck outta here!!! Ira answered all
Of your guys questions and shut you guys up about free stuff be giving at the tracks z then you come back with Ira doesn't have a job. Then Ira shows you he has a job working downtown in the freezing cold. So now what are you gonna say next? Ira gave birth to 11 monkeys?? You guys are stupid and can't win a fix race against Ira Smolin. He chew up up your asses and spit you guys right out.  Especially Warren Hansen. Better get something on Ira because all of the other stuff is old material!!!

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #187 on: March 06, 2014, 12:51:56 PM »

11 monkeys where did that come from? And again EVERYONE KNOWS he has not had a job in 30 years so mt sterling go blow him.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2014, 02:05:38 PM »
Lets see warren...JOHN BARNARD..PETE PROCOPI...GEORGE DRAMONAS....DARCY PLETCHER.... PAUL ADRASIK.....AND ""ANYBODY "  with a platinum betting card..can ask to use a booth..  as long as the booth is not sold for a party...I dont have a booth when its sold either..  wtf do you REALLY  want...Is this how meaningless your life is...why don't you go do something constructive..... .you're like an obsessed stalker...MOVE ON..!!    OH.and by the way...RUDY  has never been turned down to use a booth either... 

And just WHEN has Rudy EVER asked to use a $100 SUPER BOOTH? You know when-NEVER, that's when. And I can guarantee he would NOT get one. And I do NOT believe that Darcy can get a $100 Super Booth FOR FREE. Procopi-MAYBE. Andeasik-NOPE. AND DEFINITELY NOT ANYONE with a platinum card can get a $100 super booth for FREE. MORE LIES coming out. Does ANYBODY get FREE STEAKS cooked for them? How about THAT Ira? Do you REALLY want me to go there? I do things that are constructive-debunk YOUR LIES AND DECEIT. Excuse me-MISINFORMATION. You see Ira,people tell me things to print on here that they don't have the balls to print themselves. In some cases, they fear retribution from the track owners who they know will find out from YOU.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #189 on: March 06, 2014, 02:13:43 PM »

"I also Emily Illinois trainers" ???? Don't recall any Emily harness trainers? Is English a second language? Or is it typing that has you confused? WHY don't you ask yourself WHY Ira wants to race? He does NOT own any horses. In WHAT WAY would Ira benefit ? And ALSO Mt Sterling Horseman, you seem to refuse to answer my question-you love to use my name-WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOURS OUT THERE? Or are you ball less like so many others ? Hiding behind a screen name always makes it easier to spout shit. Doesn't it ???

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #190 on: March 06, 2014, 04:38:01 PM »
"I also Emily Illinois trainers" ???? Don't recall any Emily harness trainers? Is English a second language? Or is it typing that has you confused? WHY don't you ask yourself WHY Ira wants to race? He does NOT own any horses. In WHAT WAY would Ira benefit ? And ALSO Mt Sterling Horseman, you seem to refuse to answer my question-you love to use my name-WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOURS OUT THERE? Or are you ball less like so many others ? Hiding behind a screen name always makes it easier to spout shit. Doesn't it ???
Hey asswipe, it's a typo from my iPhone . You wouldn't know about iPhones csuse your a toothless hillbilly who panhandles to survive. Did you ever think Ira might want to race so he can see his son compete dipshit? Or maybe wants to gamble on Chicago races because he knows a lot of people involved just like yourself and maybe does get info ? Who doesn't get info now a days? It's all worthless anyways. So there you have it mr. Genius and to answer your last question, I don't post my name for fear of morons like you !!! So if your stupid enough to use your real name on here that's on you asshole. Oh yea, that makes you a really big man tuff guy! Now you can go hate on Ira and the Mt. Sterling Horseman you no good piece of shit!!!!!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #191 on: March 06, 2014, 04:57:16 PM »
Hey asswipe, it's a typo from my iPhone . You wouldn't know about iPhones csuse your a toothless hillbilly who panhandles to survive. Did you ever think Ira might want to race so he can see his son compete dipshit? Or maybe wants to gamble on Chicago races because he knows a lot of people involved just like yourself and maybe does get info ? Who doesn't get info now a days? It's all worthless anyways. So there you have it mr. Genius and to answer your last question, I don't post my name for fear of morons like you !!! So if your stupid enough to use your real name on here that's on you asshole. Oh yea, that makes you a really big man tuff guy! Now you can go hate on Ira and the Mt. Sterling Horseman you no good piece of shit!!!!!

GREAT Response. So ANYONE who uses their real name is stupid? Ok Ira, this goof just called YOU STUPID. I'm not tough. But I do OK. Why don't you come by and say hello some time. I'd LOVE to meet you in person........ And NOW I'm a no good piece of shit?????? Quality person. Guess your IPhone knows MORE than you,huh? You're NOT SMART enough to figure out how to CORRECT IT?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK1

« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2014, 04:59:06 PM »
NAME ME ONE PERSON WHO GETS A $100 SUPER BOOTH for FREE EVERY NIGHT? True, some people get free programs and admissions, but NO one gets a STEAK dinner for FREE. AND NO one eats for FREE EVERY NIGHT. You know, you're right. Ira is a great guy who NEVER does anything bad or causes trouble for anyone and has never been involved with "arranged" races and certain multiple race wagers. He's SO likeable the the track owners WANT to give him all of the those FREE THINGS FOR NOTHING. JUST TO KEEP IRA HAPPY. It's true-THE HORSEMEN DESERVE TO GET FUCKED. They have been getting fucked in Illinois for a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time and they are TOO stupid to see why. Anyone wonder WHY Illinois is the ONLY state that has RECAPTURE?

IF U AVERAGE A CETAIN AMOUNT OF WAGERING PER NIGHT,

,A SUITE AND DINNER AND PROGRM IS NO BIG DEAL,,
JUST SAYIN/

MANY PEOPLE GET THIS..PERK

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
IF U AVERAGE A CETAIN AMOUNT OF WAGERING PER NIGHT,

,A SUITE AND DINNER AND PROGRM IS NO BIG DEAL,,
JUST SAYIN/

MANY PEOPLE GET THIS..PERK

OK AGAIN, NAME ME SOMEONE WHO GETS A FREE $100 SUPER BOOTH............ ..... Procopi maybe-Dremonas-maybe(but doubtful) ANYONE ELSE?

silvercharm

« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2014, 05:03:23 PM »
OK AGAIN, NAME ME SOMEONE WHO GETS A FREE $100 SUPER BOOTH............ ..... Procopi maybe-Dremonas-maybe(but doubtful) ANYONE ELSE?

jeff janusik and rod allums or are the just using smolins/barnyards?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal