Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 170837 times)

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
  • Take notice of Donna Lee
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
Let's say that he doesn't have a job. What does that matter and why does what Ira does even matter? The guy is like 70 years old and knows everyone and anything assinated with Chicago harness racing. Why such sour grapes Viking. 55? Did Ira do something to you or are you jealous of iras success and his connections in the business to get stuff done.
John Cisna was a thieving bastard. May he rot in hell.

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:27 PM »
Let's say that he doesn't have a job. What does that matter and why does what Ira does even matter? The guy is like 70 years old and knows everyone and anything assinated with Chicago harness racing. Why such sour grapes Viking. 55? Did Ira do something to you or are you jealous of iras success and his connections in the business to get stuff done.
IRA IS GOOD PEEPS
MT STERLING YOU CAN GO DOWN ON HIM !!!!!
BRING YOUR KNEE PADS
C'CHING

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2014, 03:14:30 AM »
IRA IS GOOD PEEPS
MT STERLING YOU CAN GO DOWN ON HIM !!!!!
BRING YOUR KNEE PADS
C'CHING
I'm not gay marky. Have a wife and seven kids to prove it ! Damn. Sometimes I wish I was with all of these mouths to feed !!! Is Kathy still Running with the young stud ?? Sorry dude . Cha Ching

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2014, 02:23:52 PM »
Word this morning is that Ira is very close to getting us a deal. Cha Ching. Thank you mr Ira. Don't you love all the haters like Viking55?  Lol

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »
I'm not gay marky. Have a wife and seven kids to prove it ! Damn. Sometimes I wish I was with all of these mouths to feed !!! Is Kathy still Running with the young stud ?? Sorry dude . Cha Ching
How many baby daddys ?????
How many mexicans black ???? Baby daddys
CHA CHING

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »

Don't you question WHY a guy who has NO apparent income, OTHER THAN GAMBLING, IS INVOLVED with a discussion between management and the horsemen?  He has NO horses, NO harness racing job, NO involvement with (SUPPOSEDLY) management. WHY not bring back Spike Young? Maybe he will work out a settlement. Did you ever hear about the wolf in sheeps clothing? I STILL am amazed at the outpouring of support that Ira has. I suppose you happen to think he got "lucky" hitting that pk 5 for $70 Gs? I suppose you think he's "lucky" getting EVERYTHING FOR FREE from track management? FREE FOOD-FREE PROGRAMS-FREE STEAKS COOKED TO HIS PREFERENCE-FREE $100 SUITES. He NEVER PAYS for ANYTHING at the track. Didn't you EVER WONDER WHY? I guess it's true sheep were meant to be sheared. And horsemen get what they deserve.

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
No ....everybody knows I fixed a pik 5 .... that I call the judges and tell them what to do...that balmoral even HAS STEAK .. ngc3.  no WARREN your right.!! your were right the first 60 times you made these statements .NOW CAN YOU MOVE ON...IM AN ADMITTED P.O.S.   tmbz1. NEXT ??

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2014, 01:47:10 AM »
Ok Warren Hansen do Ira gets everything free. Exactly what are you saying ? Other people get free things from the track. Does that mean they are up to something or in with management . Can't the guy just love the game and want help the horsemen without suspicion of him going something wrong? You know not everyone in this crazy world is up to something or up to no good. Why can't Ira just be a nice guy who wants to help out ? Firs he have to own a horse or have some kind of involvement in racing?  What if he just likes to watch his son drive horses and that's the force behind him wanting to get racing back up and going? Where goes it say you MUST own or trading or drive a horse to help out? wtf relax dude . Not everyone is a crook

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2014, 02:43:49 AM »
Ok Warren Hansen do Ira gets everything free. Exactly what are you saying ? Other people get free things from the track. Does that mean they are up to something or in with management . Can't the guy just love the game and want help the horsemen without suspicion of him going something wrong? You know not everyone in this crazy world is up to something or up to no good. Why can't Ira just be a nice guy who wants to help out ? Firs he have to own a horse or have some kind of involvement in racing?  What if he just likes to watch his son drive horses and that's the force behind him wanting to get racing back up and going? Where goes it say you MUST own or trading or drive a horse to help out? wtf relax dude . Not everyone is a crook

NAME ME ONE PERSON WHO GETS A $100 SUPER BOOTH for FREE EVERY NIGHT? True, some people get free programs and admissions, but NO one gets a STEAK dinner for FREE. AND NO one eats for FREE EVERY NIGHT. You know, you're right. Ira is a great guy who NEVER does anything bad or causes trouble for anyone and has never been involved with "arranged" races and certain multiple race wagers. He's SO likeable the the track owners WANT to give him all of the those FREE THINGS FOR NOTHING. JUST TO KEEP IRA HAPPY. It's true-THE HORSEMEN DESERVE TO GET FUCKED. They have been getting fucked in Illinois for a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time and they are TOO stupid to see why. Anyone wonder WHY Illinois is the ONLY state that has RECAPTURE?

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2014, 02:45:50 AM »

And you can mention my name 1,000 times Mt Sterling, I've NEVER denied who I was on here. HOW MANY others can say the same? WHY don't YOU put your real name up on here? NO BALLS? Or something to hide?  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2014, 02:48:08 AM »
No ....everybody knows I fixed a pik 5 .... that I call the judges and tell them what to do...that balmoral even HAS STEAK .. ngc3.  no WARREN your right.!! your were right the first 60 times you made these statements .NOW CAN YOU MOVE ON...IM AN ADMITTED P.O.S.   tmbz1. NEXT ??

Kind of like you Ira. Keep denying everything and hope it will go away. Just keep getting those disposable cell phones for your "special" phone calls.

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »

There is knowbody who can turn the tables on fixing a pick 5 like this guy. He does nothing wrong, doesn't snitch, doesn't get free meals, doesn't call the judges. There are people at the track who have real jobs and lose REAL MONEY and THEY cant even get a FREE cup of COFFEE. What a Jagoff!!!!

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2014, 08:58:09 AM »
Lets see warren...JOHN BARNARD..PETE PROCOPI...GEORGE DRAMONAS....DARCY PLETCHER.... PAUL ADRASIK.....AND ""ANYBODY "  with a platinum betting card..can ask to use a booth..  as long as the booth is not sold for a party...I dont have a booth when its sold either..  wtf do you REALLY  want...Is this how meaningless your life is...why don't you go do something constructive..... .you're like an obsessed stalker...MOVE ON..!!    OH.and by the way...RUDY  has never been turned down to use a booth either... 

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »
IRA YOU DA MAN
THINKING BOBBIE AND YOU ARE GOOD PEEPS WHO PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF ..
STOP OUT BY THE FARM DUDE
OR TEXT ME
WE CAN GO TO A B'BUFFE

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2014, 09:35:29 AM »
IRA YOU DA MAN
THINKING BOBBIE AND YOU ARE GOOD PEEPS WHO PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF ..
STOP OUT BY THE FARM DUDE
OR TEXT ME
WE CAN GO TO A B'BUFFE

IRA YOU DA MAN PPOOL WANTS
STOP BY THE FARM HE HAS TACK ROOM WHERE YOU CAN GIVE IT TO HIM IN HIS ASS
YOU CAN GO BLOW EACH OTHER TO SEE WHOS BETTER
GOOD PEEPEES

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal