Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 170761 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2014, 12:11:35 PM »
ONLY SHIT IRA CAN MAKE HAPPEN IS BROWN AND SMELLS NASTY
FACT IS YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT 1ST
I know that your woman Kathy M left you marky for some young stud and speaking of shit, that's a pretty shirty thing to do and she is nasty too all rolled up into one. Kathy gotta be having a field day with all of the new young cock running around Ohio these days. Lmao poor marky cha Ching
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2014, 12:17:04 PM »
I know that your woman Kathy M left you marky for some young stud and speaking of shit, that's a pretty shirty thing to do and she is nasty too all rolled up into one. Kathy gotta be having a field day with all of the new young cock running around Ohio these days. Lmao poor marky cha Ching
YOU BENEFIT 1ST
NOW YOU GET MORE ILLINOIS COCK FOR YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
YOU GET THE OLD GAY COCK
YOUR MOTHER GET THE OLD GREY COCK
BOTH SPIT THE HORSE BLACK COCK
C'CHING
AND BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAT ASS MAMA ARE NASTY
I AM OUT

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »
YOU BENEFIT 1ST
NOW YOU GET MORE ILLINOIS COCK FOR YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
YOU GET THE OLD GAY COCK
YOUR MOTHER GET THE OLD GREY COCK
BOTH SPIT THE HORSE BLACK COCK
C'CHING
AND BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAT ASS MAMA ARE NASTY
I AM OUT
Marky the only thing your out of is harness racing and Kathy's pussy. Lmao cha ching. Sad thing is the people you write bad stuff about are  "IN" both harness racing and Kathy's pussy. Haha cha Ching
Who's ur daddy marky?? Harold Britewell that's who. Edith ur mom was a track whore and ur dad was just like you too stupid to know. Ha ha hmmmm Edith cheats on Meryl with track scum and Kathy cheats on marky with young track scum. Guess the apple doesn't far fall from the tree marky. Cha Ching. Lmao Ira Smolin for president !!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:22:14 PM by 1st Avenue »

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2014, 06:35:34 PM »
FOR THE CRAZY  PEOPLE ON HERE WHO HAVE MADE ME  "" THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PERSON IN RACING ""    THANKS.FOR CARING....BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CURRENT PROBLEM....ITS REALLY BAD..     GOODBYE !!

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2014, 08:56:25 PM »
Marky the only thing your out of is harness racing and Kathy's pussy. Lmao cha ching. Sad thing is the people you write bad stuff about are  "IN" both harness racing and Kathy's pussy. Haha cha Ching
Who's ur daddy marky?? Harold Britewell that's who. Edith ur mom was a track whore and ur dad was just like you too stupid to know. Ha ha hmmmm Edith cheats on Meryl with track scum and Kathy cheats on marky with young track scum. Guess the apple doesn't far fall from the tree marky. Cha Ching. Lmao Ira Smolin for president !!
YOUR LICKIN YOUR LIPS THINKING ABOUT SUCKING MY C'COCK BUT YOU C'CANT S'SUCK IT !!!!!
AND SINCE YOU LOVE BLACK COCK MORE THEN UNCLE BEN WEZZLE LOVES GUANAMALEN BOYS I AM OUT !!!
YO MAMAZ ON YO LIPS

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2014, 01:24:03 AM »
YOUR LICKIN YOUR LIPS THINKING ABOUT SUCKING MY C'COCK BUT YOU C'CANT S'SUCK IT !!!!!
AND SINCE YOU LOVE BLACK COCK MORE THEN UNCLE BEN WEZZLE LOVES GUANAMALEN BOYS I AM OUT !!!
YO MAMAZ ON YO LIPS
Come on marky, you can do better then that. Why you mad at me? I ain't fucking your woman, that young stud in Springfield is. Be pissed off at him . Who's ur daddy marky ? Ha ha Harold Britewell? Lmao

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2014, 01:24:30 AM »
CAN NOTHING STOP THE INSANITY.!!  ngc3 ngc3

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2014, 01:45:28 AM »
CAN NOTHING STOP THE INSANITY.!!  ngc3 ngc3
This shit is off the chart Ira. What is Hansens beef with you? He sounds like he's pissed at the world . He just wished that Phil Langley would die on another thread. Smh

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
Come on marky, you can do better then that. Why you mad at me? I ain't fucking your woman, that young stud in Springfield is. Be pissed off at him . Who's ur daddy marky ? Ha ha Harold Britewell? Lmao
[/quote
WORD
YO 1st lmao you mean .... SBBCWYM
For posters who dont know you !!!!
SUCKING BIG BLACK COCK WITH YOUR MOTHER ....

C'CHING
NOW BRUSH YOUR TEETH
YOUR BREATH USUALLY SMELLS OF YO MAMAS BIG FAT ASS

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2014, 10:24:37 AM »
HANSON has no beef with me...he THINKS  im this or Im that  guy he loves to hate...IM not doin anything...lost my ass at blm.last year.... theres a list of 30 guys who get what I get...including booths or suites... I don't think he likes my heritage too much

silvercharm

« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2014, 10:30:53 AM »
HANSON has no beef with me...he THINKS  im this or Im that  guy he loves to hate...IM not doin anything...lost my ass at blm.last year.... theres a list of 30 guys who get what I get...including booths or suites... I don't think he likes my heritage too much

boker tov my jewish brother

enough with the heritage BS, gays can marry, jews are loved, interracial marriages are cool. no more hate or prejudice (short people still get picked on though)

who is warren hansen?

all i know is tony morgan and gerald hansen mad me $$$ back in the day when i first started gambling

Freddie Finn

• Top Claimer
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2014, 10:33:56 AM »

Lost your ass what are you talking about I hear you got the info to make a big score and now you come on here asking for sympathy  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 The only money you lose is not yours anyway and it never has been stop the bs please. Bill cut you off because he said your nothing but a degenerate gambler
Keep on truckin'!
Does anyone remember the Yellow House?

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
this is why nobody likes you Ira! your complete arrogance in that you lie to thousands of people reading this like we're all dummies. you fixed the Wingard race, at least the only guy who used inside info to steal money from every single soul who played the pick-5 that night. it would've carried over until some honest and legit horseplayer hit it the next card with probably 3x the money pumped in on that massive carryover.

there ain't 30 people getting free sulky suites so that's another lie. the 30 free meal eaters incluse that drunken mooch Eddy and queer eye for every gay Wessels. 1 is a bought off state employee; 1 is a track stooge - you're neither right? (at least not on the books)

you might fool 1 or 2 idiots but not people with 1/2 a brain. wait until slots do come and my homie Jimmy Cheese will be playing from his place near me in St. John because as a caught slot machine fixer and cheat he won't be allowed anywhere near the joint. then for the daily double the next time Barnyard swings that fucked up trailer up north by himself for reasons unknown it gets picked out for a thorough search at the Windsor or Sarnia checkpoint...afte r any anonymous tip to Homeland Security. bottom line is you'll end up by yourself up there with no one to mooch off of, no one to steal their handicapping, and when Petey the Will co.  77z.chf makes his bones by wiring the driver's room and all your cheater's club cell phones it'll be you in jail, Cheese barred, and Barnyard as a person of interest to the Feds.

That's my pick-all; clearing the rodents who are ruining horse racing...one cheating bunch at a time. and if we do get slots we needn't worry about Oosting and Warren because Langley's already told a bunch of us that if we get them they are both barred.

Nice try Ira. like I said, 1 or 2 dummies who haven't known you for decades bought your innocence speech. not the rest of us.

silvercharm

« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »
this is why nobody likes you Ira! your complete arrogance in that you lie to thousands of people reading this like we're all dummies. you fixed the Wingard race, at least the only guy who used inside info to steal money from every single soul who played the pick-5 that night. it would've carried over until some honest and legit horseplayer hit it the next card with probably 3x the money pumped in on that massive carryover.

there ain't 30 people getting free sulky suites so that's another lie. the 30 free meal eaters incluse that drunken mooch Eddy and queer eye for every gay Wessels. 1 is a bought off state employee; 1 is a track stooge - you're neither right? (at least not on the books)

you might fool 1 or 2 idiots but not people with 1/2 a brain. wait until slots do come and my homie Jimmy Cheese will be playing from his place near me in St. John because as a caught slot machine fixer and cheat he won't be allowed anywhere near the joint. then for the daily double the next time Barnyard swings that fucked up trailer up north by himself for reasons unknown it gets picked out for a thorough search at the Windsor or Sarnia checkpoint...afte r any anonymous tip to Homeland Security. bottom line is you'll end up by yourself up there with no one to mooch off of, no one to steal their handicapping, and when Petey the Will co.  77z.chf makes his bones by wiring the driver's room and all your cheater's club cell phones it'll be you in jail, Cheese barred, and Barnyard as a person of interest to the Feds.

That's my pick-all; clearing the rodents who are ruining horse racing...one cheating bunch at a time. and if we do get slots we needn't worry about Oosting and Warren because Langley's already told a bunch of us that if we get them they are both barred.

Nice try Ira. like I said, 1 or 2 dummies who haven't known you for decades bought your innocence speech. not the rest of us.

who from st john is isnt involved in racing? joe nero 3, dave welch, john lantz??? cant think of any others.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
Ira isn't liked cause he's Jewish? That's like saying Ffool isn't liked cause his girl is a track ho. Lmao nice try Ira. Still would like to know what Hansens beef is with you. Cause your a better gambler then him?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal