Author Topic: Petrelli Scamming someone Kickbacks from Carriage Horse Owner?  (Read 2435 times)

peterose822

• Top Claimer
Petrelli buying a broken down horse for 12K?
Something doesn't smell right
I wonder if a rebate or kickback is happening?
None of this makes any sense

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Petrelli Scamming someone Kickbacks from Carriage Horse Owner?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 07:23:40 PM »
And then what happens just like every other thing with this asshole, he comes on running his fucking toothless mouth about giving $12,000 for a fuckkng Carriage horse, and next thing you know he comes on a couple hours later with his droopy face that looks like my great grandfather's scrotum, saying that the deal is not done yet. Does this pattern strike anyone else? Meeting with Jeff G and the powers of the meadowlands, and going to change everything? Ratting out people at Tioga Downs to Gural and wait and see what's coming?!  Guess what's coming everyone?? NOTHING! Or as that asshole would say "Zero nothing zip!"
Everyone remember that story? Telling stories about vets and trainers  out there with zero proof, trying to ruin their fucking lives . You really are an asshole SCM. No wonder your kids talk about you the way  they do. Here's  an IDEA - STOP HUMILIATING THEM! Big bad, Mike "they're scared to death. They can't stop me." You asshole you talk and tell stories and use peoples names none of which are true and nothing ever happens! Do you people see this? Do I have to list more examples for all of you? Just read the few I listed on here. Idiots posts he's  eating dinner at the meadowlands lol. Those fucking guys wanted nothing to do with him after they saw him and watched his videos and how he acted. You fucking punk. Yes people are gonna have a problem with you because nothing you ever say comes true or is true and you use their names!  you are a bust out loser piece of shit drop fucking dead! I've had enough of this bullshit. Using peoples fucking names on YouTube and the Internet, and never following up or deleting the fucking videos he made about them because none of it was true. I say this from the bottom of my heart Mike fuck you you pussy.  Enjoy your ride home to the farm you're thrown out of with no horse. Again! What a great fucking group you have. How can any of you for one second trust this man or allow HIM to use your name in the same sentence as him? Think of your fucking children! That's enough this is just fucking ridiculous. Scrotum face Mike once again lies and has NOTHING to show. Spends all day acting like a tough guy around CARRIAGE riders!! Do the world a favor, and have #4.  And stop trying to ruin people's lives because you've destroyed yours. Dead beat dad loser mother fucker.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 07:29:41 PM by Haku »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 07:47:19 PM »
Come on haku, knock off the bullshit. That loser SCM hasn’t seen $12 grand in his lifetime. Funny joke.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 08:11:28 PM »
He was on earlier running his charcoal looking mouth about how some sucker gave him $12,000 to buy carriage horse lol! Well that lasted about two hours. Then that lie had to be reeled in. I just have to say this. We know members of his "group" read this message board. How many times do you have to see one of his lies not come to fruition? All of the slander and bullshit and names he has used this past year and what has happened? security and ownership of Meadowlands and Tioga met with him once and told him to get the fuck out Mark Ford and Joe F continue to make money in the business and maintain their positions on their respective boards. He has no horses and has been thrown out of the farm He was squatting at. Not one thing he said has come true, but he likes to come on and say that he is tough and he scares people. That's about the extent of it. How many of you suckers would send him money for something? How many things do you need to see? Let's offer a neutral question. Contact one of his children and ask them if they would loan him $100. There's your fucking answer. Good night everybody have fun watching that scrotum face tell more lies.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 08:34:56 PM »
He was on earlier running his charcoal looking mouth about how some sucker gave him $12,000 to buy carriage horse lol! Well that lasted about two hours. Then that lie had to be reeled in. I just have to say this. We know members of his "group" read this message board. How many times do you have to see one of his lies not come to fruition? All of the slander and bullshit and names he has used this past year and what has happened? security and ownership of Meadowlands and Tioga met with him once and told him to get the fuck out Mark Ford and Joe F continue to make money in the business and maintain their positions on their respective boards. He has no horses and has been thrown out of the farm He was squatting at. Not one thing he said has come true, but he likes to come on and say that he is tough and he scares people. That's about the extent of it. How many of you suckers would send him money for something? How many things do you need to see? Let's offer a neutral question. Contact one of his children and ask them if they would loan him $100. There's your fucking answer. Good night everybody have fun watching that scrotum face tell more lies.
well said! 👏👏👏👏

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 08:35:49 PM »
And then what happens just like every other thing with this asshole, he comes on running his fucking toothless mouth about giving $12,000 for a fuckkng Carriage horse, and next thing you know he comes on a couple hours later with his droopy face that looks like my great grandfather's scrotum, saying that the deal is not done yet. Does this pattern strike anyone else? Meeting with Jeff G and the powers of the meadowlands, and going to change everything? Ratting out people at Tioga Downs to Gural and wait and see what's coming?!  Guess what's coming everyone?? NOTHING! Or as that asshole would say "Zero nothing zip!"
Everyone remember that story? Telling stories about vets and trainers  out there with zero proof, trying to ruin their fucking lives . You really are an asshole SCM. No wonder your kids talk about you the way  they do. Here's  an IDEA - STOP HUMILIATING THEM! Big bad, Mike "they're scared to death. They can't stop me." You asshole you talk and tell stories and use peoples names none of which are true and nothing ever happens! Do you people see this? Do I have to list more examples for all of you? Just read the few I listed on here. Idiots posts he's  eating dinner at the meadowlands lol. Those fucking guys wanted nothing to do with him after they saw him and watched his videos and how he acted. You fucking punk. Yes people are gonna have a problem with you because nothing you ever say comes true or is true and you use their names!  you are a bust out loser piece of shit drop fucking dead! I've had enough of this bullshit. Using peoples fucking names on YouTube and the Internet, and never following up or deleting the fucking videos he made about them because none of it was true. I say this from the bottom of my heart Mike fuck you you pussy.  Enjoy your ride home to the farm you're thrown out of with no horse. Again! What a great fucking group you have. How can any of you for one second trust this man or allow HIM to use your name in the same sentence as him? Think of your fucking children! That's enough this is just fucking ridiculous. Scrotum face Mike once again lies and has NOTHING to show. Spends all day acting like a tough guy around CARRIAGE riders!! Do the world a favor, and have #4.  And stop trying to ruin people's lives because you've destroyed yours. Dead beat dad loser mother fucker.
again right on the money. You hit the nail right on the head Haku! 👏👏👏👍👍

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2023, 09:30:06 PM »
Face like his grandfathers scrotum!  Classic!!!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 09:35:46 PM »
I love how he says WE offered.  What a fucking joke.  $12k?  He doesn't have two nickels to rub together.  Get a job you fucking loser!   tmbz1
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 09:59:23 PM by Harness racer »

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2023, 11:32:03 PM »
are you kidding me? This guy SCM is a complete scammer and liar. Brooklets Bangle was owned and bred by Gary Wilcox. He raced in Indiana at Hoosier. After his racing he went to the Amish to pull a buggy which he did for 9 years. After he was well broke to the buggy the Amish people that owned him DONATED him to the carriage people in NY to give people rides around Central Park. They don’t own him? He was donated to them to use for people’s pleasure. After he can no longer be a carriage horse he is going back to the Amish people that own him in Indiana. They know this. It’s all a scam. SCM knows he can’t be bought that’s why he’s acting like he’s making an offer? Does this guy realize how stupid he looks? Does he ever finish one thing? I thought he was painting a building yesterday for coffee money? Today he offering 12K for a 22 yr old carriage horse that can’t be bought?
What a joke this guy is.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 11:48:40 PM »
are you kidding me? This guy SCM is a complete scammer and liar. Brooklets Bangle was owned and bred by Gary Wilcox. He raced in Indiana at Hoosier. After his racing he went to the Amish to pull a buggy which he did for 9 years. After he was well broke to the buggy the Amish people that owned him DONATED him to the carriage people in NY to give people rides around Central Park. They don’t own him? He was donated to them to use for people’s pleasure. After he can no longer be a carriage horse he is going back to the Amish people that own him in Indiana. They know this. It’s all a scam. SCM knows he can’t be bought that’s why he’s acting like he’s making an offer? Does this guy realize how stupid he looks? Does he ever finish one thing? I thought he was painting a building yesterday for coffee money? Today he offering 12K for a 22 yr old carriage horse that can’t be bought?
What a joke this guy is.
W@W another scam. This SCM asslicker is scrambling for cover. I’m betting by May 1 the last three in the group pull away and he’ll be saying we are buying the meadowlands from gural. Lmao.

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2023, 07:04:15 AM »
W@W another scam. This SCM asslicker is scrambling for cover. I’m betting by May 1 the last three in the group pull away and he’ll be saying we are buying the meadowlands from gural. Lmao.

Is this true?!? If so ,then it makes much more sense now

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2023, 09:02:48 AM »
I love how he says WE offered.  What a fucking joke.  $12k?  He doesn't have two nickels to rub together.  Get a job you fucking loser!   tmbz1
Yeah! Who the fuck is we?????

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2023, 09:17:12 AM »
What a joke this guy is.

The name is Brooklets Bojangle not Bangle.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2023, 11:08:01 AM »
Bangle....they were a good band....Walk like an Egyptian

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2023, 11:11:08 AM »
12k would go a long way to save younger and more useful standard breeds from imminent death. The entire scenario makes no sense to me.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal