Author Topic: NICHOLAS SURICK  (Read 13538 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2023, 07:20:51 PM »
I just mailed him a gift box containing condoms, soap on a rope and some nice smelling anal lube!

Very thoughtful.
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2023, 07:49:05 PM »
THE SURRENDER PROCESS
Due to COVID-19, the surrender process takes place in the Medium Security Prison. Normally, one would just surrender to the Camp, but due to COVID-19, one has to self-surrender to the Medium Security Prison. When you self surrender, you can only surrender with your ID and legal papers. NOTHING ELSE.

You go through the customary strip search and will be given a prison ID. You have a brief interview with a case manager, and you will have to spend a 14-day Quarantine in the SHU. While in the SHU, you will have to produce 2 negative COVID-19 tests. One, when you enter, and one when you leave. This is for the safety of the inmates and the staff, and I am happy the BOP is implementing the policy.

To prevent cross-contamination, you will have no access to a phone or library books. You can, however, ask your family to mail you books. This is absolutely crucial. You need to have your family mail your books prior to you surrendering; so they arrive the day that you surrender. If not, you will have nothing but your thoughts to keep you company (like myself, but I will share that story for another day). Please, please take this piece of advice, and mail yourself enough books to keep yourself occupied for at least 14 days.

I will be giving a more detailed essay about my 21-day experience in the SHU, but for now, please prepare for at least a 14-day quarantine, and please make your family aware that you will contact them after your 14-day quarantine, so there are no surprises or anxiety. After your 14 day quarantine, you will be taken to the Camp, and then your prison experience begins.   

LEWISBURG IS IN FACT A HIGH SECURITY PRISION.  PERIOD..   IT IS NOT A MAX-BUT HIGH SECURITY.   MEDIUM SECURITY BY BOP STANDARDS BUT A VERY BAD PLACE TO BE.  PLEASE UNDERSTND THAT ALL INMATE WORK AND ALL WILL WORK IN THE USP OR OTHER DUTIES.  THE CAMPERS WILL WORK EVERYDAY AT THE USP.    ADDITIONALLY, PRISION IS PRISION.  IF ANYONE THINKS A CAMP IS A BREEZE THEY ARE A FOOL.   THERE ARE MANY WHO WORK THEIR WAY DOWN THRU THE YEARS AND ONCE UNDER 10 YEARS LEFT IN SENTENCE THEY CAN PLACE YOU AT A CAMP. 

AS YOU CAN SEE---EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO SPEND 21 DAYS IN THE SHU.  THIS WILL TEST ANYONE.  BY TIME YOU ARE RELEASED FROM THE SHU---YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN YOU EVER COULD IMAGINE AND IT IS.

NO ONE SHOULD MAKE LIGHT OF A CAMP---YES, A CAMP IS A CAMP BUT TRUTHFULLY MANY BAD PEOPLE THERE.   PLUS THIS CAAMP HAS AN RDAP PROGRAM FORDRUG OFFENDERS AND MANY OF THESE FOLKS MAY BE CAMP QUALIFIED BUT HAVE INTERESTING BACKGROUNDS.

I DO NOT KNOW THIS INDIVIDUAL BUT HE WILL BE TESTED AT CAMP AND HE WILL FOLLOW THE RULES----EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHAT HE DID AND WHY HE IS THERE.   HIS ENTIRE CASE WILL BE AVAILBLE IN THE LAW LIBRARY AND THE " JAILHOUSE ATTORNEY" WILL PRINT HIS CASE AND KEEP IN OFFICE FOR ALL INMATES TO VIEW.   OBVIOUSLY, PEOPLE WANT TO GO HOME AND THEY DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SEE AND TELL. 

CAMP IS THE BEST OF THE WORST PLACES TO BE BUT TRUTHFULLY A VERY BAD PLACE TO SPEND ONE NIGHT LET ALONE  YEARS!   AND AS SOMEONE MENTIONED---THIS DOES NOT EVER GO AWAY PLUS THE RESTITUTION ORDER CANNOT BE ERASED----ONLY DEATH WILL EXTINGUISH THE ORDER. 

IN THE PAST LEWISBURG WAS ONE OF THE WORST PRISIONS TO EVER BE HOUSED.   MURDERS---ASSAULTS---ETC.  A VERY BAD PLACE TO BE.  WITH THE BOP LABOR SHORTAGE IT IS STILL CHALLENGING.    NOT ENOUGH GUARDS MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR ALL CAMPERS.   

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2023, 07:55:50 PM »
how long is Sucdick going away for ?
when is Allard getting out? don't they get reduced time off for good behavior?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2023, 07:57:09 PM »
I was there twice to visit a son of a Mafioso I knew growing up along with his mother and mine early 90s in the camp part. i just know what i saw and how i came away feeling about it. He will be fine. Nobody wants to lose there freedom, of course. Adjustment, of course. fear, loneliness, the feeling of time in front of you seeming endless, of course. End of my contributing to a meaningless thread when all is said and done.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2023, 07:58:24 PM »
how long is Sucdick going away for ?
when is Allard getting out? don't they get reduced time off for good behavior?
Federal time you are supposed to do 85%..Allard is in Allentown Pa area

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2023, 08:40:32 PM »
Finally

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2023, 08:49:58 PM »
Fuck theem all hope they rot

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2023, 09:20:27 PM »
Must be hard to do time as a rat. I understand why most just do the time. Plus, when you get out, the rat will be looking over his shoulder forever.

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2023, 10:22:45 PM »
Why when I go to the site and type in his name nothing is found
And down the stretch they come

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2023, 10:31:41 PM »
THE SURRENDER PROCESS
Due to COVID-19, the surrender process takes place in the Medium Security Prison. Normally, one would just surrender to the Camp, but due to COVID-19, one has to self-surrender to the Medium Security Prison. When you self surrender, you can only surrender with your ID and legal papers. NOTHING ELSE.

You go through the customary strip search and will be given a prison ID. You have a brief interview with a case manager, and you will have to spend a 14-day Quarantine in the SHU. While in the SHU, you will have to produce 2 negative COVID-19 tests. One, when you enter, and one when you leave. This is for the safety of the inmates and the staff, and I am happy the BOP is implementing the policy.

To prevent cross-contamination, you will have no access to a phone or library books. You can, however, ask your family to mail you books. This is absolutely crucial. You need to have your family mail your books prior to you surrendering; so they arrive the day that you surrender. If not, you will have nothing but your thoughts to keep you company (like myself, but I will share that story for another day). Please, please take this piece of advice, and mail yourself enough books to keep yourself occupied for at least 14 days.

I will be giving a more detailed essay about my 21-day experience in the SHU, but for now, please prepare for at least a 14-day quarantine, and please make your family aware that you will contact them after your 14-day quarantine, so there are no surprises or anxiety. After your 14 day quarantine, you will be taken to the Camp, and then your prison experience begins.   

LEWISBURG IS IN FACT A HIGH SECURITY PRISION.  PERIOD..   IT IS NOT A MAX-BUT HIGH SECURITY.   MEDIUM SECURITY BY BOP STANDARDS BUT A VERY BAD PLACE TO BE.  PLEASE UNDERSTND THAT ALL INMATE WORK AND ALL WILL WORK IN THE USP OR OTHER DUTIES.  THE CAMPERS WILL WORK EVERYDAY AT THE USP.    ADDITIONALLY, PRISION IS PRISION.  IF ANYONE THINKS A CAMP IS A BREEZE THEY ARE A FOOL.   THERE ARE MANY WHO WORK THEIR WAY DOWN THRU THE YEARS AND ONCE UNDER 10 YEARS LEFT IN SENTENCE THEY CAN PLACE YOU AT A CAMP. 

AS YOU CAN SEE---EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO SPEND 21 DAYS IN THE SHU.  THIS WILL TEST ANYONE.  BY TIME YOU ARE RELEASED FROM THE SHU---YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN YOU EVER COULD IMAGINE AND IT IS.

NO ONE SHOULD MAKE LIGHT OF A CAMP---YES, A CAMP IS A CAMP BUT TRUTHFULLY MANY BAD PEOPLE THERE.   PLUS THIS CAAMP HAS AN RDAP PROGRAM FORDRUG OFFENDERS AND MANY OF THESE FOLKS MAY BE CAMP QUALIFIED BUT HAVE INTERESTING BACKGROUNDS.

I DO NOT KNOW THIS INDIVIDUAL BUT HE WILL BE TESTED AT CAMP AND HE WILL FOLLOW THE RULES----EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHAT HE DID AND WHY HE IS THERE.   HIS ENTIRE CASE WILL BE AVAILBLE IN THE LAW LIBRARY AND THE " JAILHOUSE ATTORNEY" WILL PRINT HIS CASE AND KEEP IN OFFICE FOR ALL INMATES TO VIEW.   OBVIOUSLY, PEOPLE WANT TO GO HOME AND THEY DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SEE AND TELL. 

CAMP IS THE BEST OF THE WORST PLACES TO BE BUT TRUTHFULLY A VERY BAD PLACE TO SPEND ONE NIGHT LET ALONE  YEARS!   AND AS SOMEONE MENTIONED---THIS DOES NOT EVER GO AWAY PLUS THE RESTITUTION ORDER CANNOT BE ERASED----ONLY DEATH WILL EXTINGUISH THE ORDER. 

IN THE PAST LEWISBURG WAS ONE OF THE WORST PRISIONS TO EVER BE HOUSED.   MURDERS---ASSAULTS---ETC.  A VERY BAD PLACE TO BE.  WITH THE BOP LABOR SHORTAGE IT IS STILL CHALLENGING.    NOT ENOUGH GUARDS MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR ALL CAMPERS.

you may have got this off BOP website, I don't know
but I do know it's very out of date

the 14 day quarantine for COVID ended nearly a year ago
----new intakes get a rapid COVID test and temp check.....straigh t to their unit---

I didn't read past that

how do I know----I have 13 years in-----7 to go to retirement
dealt with many high profile Inmates in my job detail

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2023, 10:32:10 PM »
Is this confirmed or is this a joke as I have gone to the site typed his name in with no search found

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2023, 10:35:20 PM »
Is this confirmed or is this a joke as I have gone to the site typed his name in with no search found

using the locator by name requires legal name spelled correctly

NICHOLAS SURICK

or search by Reg number------87903-054

https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2023, 10:38:13 PM »
So this is confirmed ? He has reported in ? When did he enter ?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2023, 10:54:21 PM »
If Nick finally has enough jail life, there is an option.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Dul_9qkeC-0?si=vTWt8efVAtsJVQzd

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2023, 10:59:21 PM »
Why when I go to the site and type in his name nothing is found

Because you are a IDIOT!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal