Author Topic: Kevin Lare back training  (Read 2314 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Kevin Lare back training
« on: May 17, 2023, 06:20:28 PM »
I see Kevin is listed as trainer on outstanding 2yo (now 3) VIVIANS DREAM for owner Forrest Barlett.  Making his comeback?  How long was his suspension?  He could always get one to go.  He trained former world championship SNOW WHITE.  Lots of rumors about what led to her downfall.  Good luck on the comeback Kevin!   tmbz1

Equus Caballus

• Elite
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 07:04:46 PM »
Very talented filly!

Best of luck this season

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 09:57:52 PM »
I see Kevin is listed as trainer on outstanding 2yo (now 3) VIVIANS DREAM for owner Forrest Barlett.  Making his comeback?  How long was his suspension?  He could always get one to go.  He trained former world championship SNOW WHITE.  Lots of rumors about what led to her downfall.  Good luck on the comeback Kevin!   tmbz1

Kevin never went nowhere. He's been training as usual for Chick all along just under his son's name. Chick said he was still hired by him in a "Advisory position". That takes the cake!

He ruined Snow White by punching her in the throat! I thought he ran out of lives in Delaware but guess not if he's down to train again. I'd ask Flounder he knows everything about everything!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 07:32:44 AM »
Snow White was the second greatest two year old trotting filly I've ever seen. Tragic what happened to her.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 08:15:51 AM »
Kevin never went nowhere. He's been training as usual for Chick all along just under his son's name. Chick said he was still hired by him in a "Advisory position". That takes the cake!

He ruined Snow White by punching her in the throat! I thought he ran out of lives in Delaware but guess not if he's down to train again. I'd ask Flounder he knows everything about everything!

At it again, you and LAW AND ORDER ignore me by talking about me in just about every THREAD and POST here, got it LOL, hey what I don't know can fill a library.....what you don't know can fill a 1000 libraries, in 100 planets, in 10 galaxies in 1 UNIVERSE!   73cv.2

Anywho, Mr. Kevin Lare, Trainer just finished his 2 year suspension, $30K in restitution, is he reformed for doping horses with Oxycodone, I dunno?!  The original suspension information (below)!  ;D

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XCtUsK-_a_IJ:https://ustrottingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Rulings-05072021.pdf&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »

Thanks captain obvious.  It's called sarcasm.  He clearly never left.  His son showed up not long after.  Kevin is a knowledgeable guy when he's got his head on straight.  How could he in an advisory role while suspended? 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 03:43:18 PM »
Thanks captain obvious.  It's called sarcasm.  He clearly never left.  His son showed up not long after.  Kevin is a knowledgeable guy when he's got his head on straight.  How could he in an advisory role while suspended?

You would have to ask Frank about the advisory roll. He said it in a interview. I was just quoting him. A suspension means nothing if you're working for someone in a non-licensing position.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal