Author Topic: CROOKED RACE SECRETARYS LETS NAME THEM  (Read 3495 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: CROOKED RACE SECRETARYS LETS NAME THEM
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 07:47:43 AM »
Scott Warren.....workin g for the Savior of Harness Racing while having hidden ownerships with Dylan Davis and Howard Taylor......told me so himself.......

Damn, if true that would be a huge conflict of interest and illegal!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 08:20:06 AM »
I disagree. Doc was a crook because of being such an asshole if he didn’t like you, he would give you the 8 hole at maywood and that my friend is race fixing. He wouldn’t survive with the younger generations today. One of us millennials would take his ass out. This ain’t 1985 anymore doc. My group would of Kung foo’ed your ass
That is BS. Anyone that had an issue with the draw at maywood or balmoral could have walked right into the race office and watched the draw. Every night they were calling for a horseman to come witness the draw. Most were too lazy to go to race office. They just sat in kitchen and cried that Doc was screwing them

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 09:12:04 AM »
Scott Warren.....workin g for the Savior of Harness Racing while having hidden ownerships with Dylan Davis and Howard Taylor......told me so himself.......

Always interesting to hear of more underhanded Howard Taylor "technicalities" How is it this guy has operated this long without repercussions? Get of of harness racing go back to ambulance chasing!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 10:15:58 AM »
is keidel still with jeff cox's ex wife?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 11:02:57 AM »
That is BS. Anyone that had an issue with the draw at maywood or balmoral could have walked right into the race office and watched the draw. Every night they were calling for a horseman to come witness the draw. Most were too lazy to go to race office. They just sat in kitchen and cried that Doc was screwing them
And when they sat in the kitchen and said doc was screwing them, they were exactly right. Like I said I only know what I heard. It was before my time. If he tried any of that stuff with my generation he would of gotten Kung foo’ed and that would of been the last time he tried it. I just can’t see how every Chicago guy I talk to always says he was a horrible race secretary and person. Where there is smoke there is fire. And also doc never liked anyone who was a horseplopper I was told if he found out you were a plopper or even thought so you immediately didn’t get in or had to race from the 8 hole.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2023, 11:09:17 AM »
is keidel still with jeff cox's ex wife?

Last I neard he was still with her.  He's a complete scumbag.  He was on plenty of trainers payroll's at NFLD

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 11:15:01 AM »
Warren Desantis
Mark Lowe

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2023, 11:32:33 AM »
Always interesting to hear of more underhanded Howard Taylor "technicalities" How is it this guy has operated this long without repercussions? Get of of harness racing go back to ambulance chasing!

Nice guy persona fools a lot of people!   tmbz1

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2023, 12:07:45 PM »
I just can’t see how every Chicago guy I talk to always says he was a horrible race secretary and person.
Then my good man, you have never talked to me about Doc. I dealt with Doc since he first walked into Sportsman's Park as Phil's assistant.
I won't say a bad word against him.
And there are many silent ones like me!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 01:05:06 PM »
Last I neard he was still with her.  He's a complete scumbag.  He was on plenty of trainers payroll's at NFLD

he helped pantleano get in the business. he was a bus boy in the grandstand before greg helped him out. then he all of a sudden had a stable of 30. 

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 08:35:41 PM »
I have no idea if Steven Star was crooked but he has to hold the record for pissing off the most owners and trainers. He was at his worst when the old alphabet system, B-1, C-3 etc was in place. Trainers would beg him to drop their horses but their pleas many times went onto deaf ears. He really killed Monticello horses when they dropped into the YR entry box. Star would get a MR A-2 horse, which was like a C-1 at YR, and put the horse into B-1. No chance whatsoever. Glad he retired.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 08:40:08 PM »
I have no idea if Steven Star was crooked but he has to hold the record for pissing off the most owners and trainers. He was at his worst when the old alphabet system, B-1, C-3 etc was in place. Trainers would beg him to drop their horses but their pleas many times went onto deaf ears. He really killed Monticello horses when they dropped into the YR entry box. Star would get a MR A-2 horse, which was like a C-1 at YR, and put the horse into B-1. No chance whatsoever. Glad he retired.
He was an arrogant narcissist.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2023, 08:43:20 PM »
And when they sat in the kitchen and said doc was screwing them, they were exactly right. Like I said I only know what I heard. It was before my time. If he tried any of that stuff with my generation he would of gotten Kung foo’ed and that would of been the last time he tried it. I just can’t see how every Chicago guy I talk to always says he was a horrible race secretary and person. Where there is smoke there is fire. And also doc never liked anyone who was a horseplopper I was told if he found out you were a plopper or even thought so you immediately didn’t get in or had to race from the 8 hole.
Well ask any of the people that cried too you if they ever walked their lazy ass up or over and pulled the pills for themselves

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2023, 09:54:22 PM »

he helped pantleano get in the business. he was a bus boy in the grandstand before greg helped him out. then he all of a sudden had a stable of 30.

He fixed more races for Belcher than anyone

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2023, 09:58:02 PM »
He had the most horses at the time. He would make deals with trainers. Trainers could negotiate conditions.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal