Author Topic: ERV MILLER IS MINUS $1.3 MILLION SO FAR AT HOOSIER WITH THE BABIES  (Read 4571 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: ERV MILLER IS MINUS $1.3 MILLION SO FAR AT HOOSIER WITH THE BABIES
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2023, 05:47:23 PM »
I doubt Erv is minus anything. But unless your his accountant, why does it matter?

Because horseplop has nothing better to do than judge others about money issues.  Remember, horseplop has a range of people here from cellar dwellers to millionaires. Please don't forget this important fact!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2023, 06:04:46 PM »
Erv is set for life. And his owners need tax write offs so they over pay for yearlings and purposely lose money. The operation is designed for deep pocket owners to lose money fir tax write offs.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2023, 06:16:14 PM »
This is not a business / hobby for the weak of heart or those with thin wallets. Before you spend a dime in this sport just assume you're going to lose every dime you put in. If you're ok with that, then have at it.

I've seen a hundred owners come and go. If you think this is an investment opportunity you're in for a rude awakening. Sure, you can hit it big. Win a bunch of races with a good stallion, have the mares lined up for breeding rights and all that. But how often does that happen?

But man, the possibilities. The what ifs. Watching a baby train down to something special. Seeing them win their first race. And the dreams of the big one. There's nothing like having a horse lined up on the gate for a million dollar race. Win or lose. You will never forget that experience.

You only discuss here those who buy yearlings.  What about those who go 1 step further and breed their own home breds.  How much of an additional expense is it for these individuals?  What about the ones who ' pinhook' too?  For every 2 horses bred, generally 1 makes it, the other one doesn't.  Is this a valid number?

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2023, 06:39:51 PM »
Hey Larry Bird Brain-- General Dolan 11 starts $49160.  Longwood Lolly 11 starts $19211!  In case you can't add thats $68371!  That's an average 3107.77 a start!  For a guy who has only raced 2 horses this year, I'd call that making $$$$ Bird Brain!!  Both racing at Scioto this week and both have a Big Shot!  Put that in your hat and smoke it goofball!!

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2023, 06:49:46 PM »
By the way Bird Bath, both of my horses are homebreds!! Neither was purchased at a sale!!  Stud Fee $3500 Full brother and sister from Rocking Image--TPG, I'd call that bargain basement!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2023, 12:35:42 AM »
By the way Bird Bath, both of my horses are homebreds!! Neither was purchased at a sale!!  Stud Fee $3500 Full brother and sister from Rocking Image--TPG, I'd call that bargain basement!!
Hey stupid ass espisoto how much money did you lose year after year with Jimmie Ellison? Timmy Townes was laughing his ass off at you morons. Now you have a groom selby training your steeds like spoodog. That cheating prick been in non winners 2 for 2 years now. Even big ticket bates says your horses blow more then a Chicago heights hooker. You guys are good for the business because lose money every year. Keep dreaming you losers
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2023, 01:06:47 AM »
Selby?  I thought his trainer was Heather France?  Isn't she the one with CC's ex?  The blacksmith that hits horses with a hammer (not in a shoeing manner)?

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2023, 06:43:46 AM »
WE sold Spodogg in June of last year dummy!  As for Ellison the only horse we had with him, was Fox Valley Libero, made close to 140K!! He was claimed!!  If I was so broke dummy, how can I still be in business??? You have no clue! By the way Who do you own???

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2023, 06:54:24 AM »
My horse are with TG now!! It's a waste of time arguing with you!!  We've had solid profit last 4 years!! Wait till my baby comes out!!  Qs next week!  By the way, Brandon drove Crook Boyzz for us!  Paid 15k at sale, made over 200k for us!! Nosed out on Super Night, got claimed last year for 30K!!  Get your facts straight dummy!!  I have only raced 2-4 horses last 6 years and all earned $$$ TellMeLikeItIs 120K! paid 15k at sale.! Only losers we had was Moments Truth and  Spodogg, and the loss was minimal!! I am very frugal, if horse has potential. we keep. if not they are sold!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 06:59:26 AM by polish jola »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2023, 08:46:12 AM »
Hey stupid ass espisoto how much money did you lose year after year with Jimmie Ellison? Timmy Townes was laughing his ass off at you morons. Now you have a groom selby training your steeds like spoodog. That cheating prick been in non winners 2 for 2 years now. Even big ticket bates says your horses blow more then a Chicago heights hooker. You guys are good for the business because lose money every year. Keep dreaming you losers
Larry Bird Brain,,,

You getting pummelled here by a nice guy ...

Stay down. 

LArry Bird Brain (TM)  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2023, 10:03:35 AM »
My horse are with TG now!! It's a waste of time arguing with you!!  We've had solid profit last 4 years!! Wait till my baby comes out!!  Qs next week!  By the way, Brandon drove Crook Boyzz for us!  Paid 15k at sale, made over 200k for us!! Nosed out on Super Night, got claimed last year for 30K!!  Get your facts straight dummy!!  I have only raced 2-4 horses last 6 years and all earned $$$ TellMeLikeItIs 120K! paid 15k at sale.! Only losers we had was Moments Truth and  Spodogg, and the loss was minimal!! I am very frugal, if horse has potential. we keep. if not they are sold!!
Espo - you're arguing with a bustout - stop - you can buy and sell this guy 100 times over,,,,argument over

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal