Author Topic: Brett beckwith, Sam king, and Mark beckwith all riding in same race  (Read 7799 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Brett beckwith, Sam king, and Mark beckwith all riding in same race
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2021, 07:45:48 PM »
  there are few humans alive that could be considered "trustworthy", but are plenty whop could be considered "somewhat trustworthy".
like telling someone to "somewhat gsac" vs just "gsac?"

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2021, 07:52:17 PM »
Mark is not a very bad person..only in your opinion. many others that know him have been helped by his knowledge and horsemanship. People change when they get another chance in life.If you cant say anything good then dont say anything pigland, You show you are a legend though its only in your own mind.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2021, 10:49:39 PM »
Mark is not a very bad person..only in your opinion. many others that know him have been helped by his knowledge and horsemanship. People change when they get another chance in life.If you cant say anything good then dont say anything pigland, You show you are a legend though its only in your own mind.
you know him?

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2021, 06:34:55 AM »
PIGLAND IS THE LEGEND ON PLOP !!!!!!!!!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2021, 07:47:01 AM »
Most people, when granted a second chance, do take the opportunity to change there ways and go in a different direction. Some are just bad people.

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2021, 10:08:00 AM »
Well maybe Marc wants to cash a ticket once in a while to have some spending money.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2021, 01:09:15 PM »
Yes i do know him pigland.

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2021, 04:40:12 PM »
Mark is ok, bit of a cowboy in the past. Like most of us, you calm down as you get older. Has had a traumatic past, no fault of his own. Actually most drivers, trainers I have dealt with have been ok, maybe not great or perfect in any way. Of course, you only know what you know, but you can get a sense of them the more you deal with them. The one's I had issues with have been the "big name drivers". Carry a bit of an attitude, as if they are doing you a favor, and one top 10 guy who beat the shit out of my horse. This was not a lazy horse, who gave his all every race and made some good money. Should have went to the judges and reported it, but you know how that would turn out. Wont be driving for us any more, not even if he was an Uber driver. Probably had more issues with owners who lie and try to sell you a horses that they know is 3 races away from breaking down or in one case that was under the "influence", owned by a big name owner/breeder, actually Mark saved me on that purchase.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal