Author Topic: Brett beckwith, Sam king, and Mark beckwith all riding in same race  (Read 7799 times)

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
Re: Brett beckwith, Sam king, and Mark beckwith all riding in same race
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2021, 05:58:02 PM »
Who the F cares!  If you do not like it pick another track to bet. Nap brothers same race all the time.

You are a fucking idiot.
A total fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2021, 05:58:24 PM »
Who cares

Obviously you enough to post about it.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2021, 05:59:11 PM »
We used to have multiple Manzi's , Gilmour’s, Popfinger’s, even multiple Dancer’s and Haughton’s in the same race.. Always been a family business..

This isn’t competition among family.
It is race fixing.

Its cheating corrupt scum.

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2021, 08:03:23 PM »
Since you know so much, lets hear the proof you have or are you just sitting in the basement making up shit so you sound like you really know something. Sounds like just another conspiracy theory. Waiting for the proof..... If no proof you got nothing.

missile

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
These are 2 young guys looking to become drivers. Both are up and coming and trying their hardest to make something  good happen. Sam King doesn't work for mark anymore. Both are nice young guys who enjoy the game.

bostonborne

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2021, 09:05:37 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.
A total fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up.

You are a complete fool. You lack the intellect to formulate a logical statement.

Enlighten me. What exactly were you trying to say?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 11:21:27 PM »
i dont trust them,

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2021, 10:51:41 AM »
i dont trust them,

Just curious pigland....what trainers and drivers do you trust? Thinking about the word "trust" how are we defining it. Are we holding driver and trainers to a higher standing to be trusted, maybe more so then a friend, family member or acquaintance who you might label as trusted? How many times has any of us done something that we can look back on and say, "that was not what a trustworthy person would do" We all fuck up, we all have lied, we all cheated or hurt someone in some capacity. Maybe it comes down to "degree" Only is one Jesus

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2021, 10:57:06 AM »
Just curious pigland....what trainers and drivers do you trust? Thinking about the word "trust" how are we defining it. Are we holding driver and trainers to a higher standing to be trusted, maybe more so then a friend, family member or acquaintance who you might label as trusted? How many times has any of us done something that we can look back on and say, "that was not what a trustworthy person would do" We all fuck up, we all have lied, we all cheated or hurt someone in some capacity. Maybe it comes down to "degree" Only is one Jesus
when they get together and decide what the order of finish will be before the race ,this is not good

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 11:19:49 AM »
Agree 100%. Of course we have no real evidence of that by anyone, other than our suspicions. And if that was really going on, no one would admit to it. And if you really really knew about it, it would mean you cashed a ticket as well. But again Pigland, what trainers and or drivers do you trust?

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 10:37:38 PM »
Maybe it comes down to "degree" Only is one Jesus

Enlighten us. Let's have some proof.

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2021, 10:37:06 AM »
Enlighten us. Let's have some proof.

Not sure what you are referring to? Only one Jesus or degree? Want to be specific as possible to your question

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2021, 09:33:13 PM »
Not sure what you are referring to? Only one Jesus or degree? Want to be specific as possible to your question

Jesus

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2021, 07:28:02 PM »
Jesus

The point I was trying to make was about trust/honesty. So the essence of Jesus is just that, the perfect clean human. Does not matter if you believe in him or not, I was only referring to the essence of Jesus as defined in the Bible as being at the highest point of the trust scale. Again, it does not matter in your belief. Bottom line, there are few humans alive that could be considered "trustworthy", but are plenty whop could be considered "somewhat trustworthy". I just find it interesting that people criticize with not really knowing the person they are criticizing or their personal history. And in no way am I condoning drivers or trainers who are not "trustworthy" on occasion, but rather sometimes we need to reflect on ourselves and our non-trustworthy moments in our life. It just helps keep it all in perspective, imho anyway.   

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2021, 07:32:33 PM »
The point I was trying to make was about trust/honesty. So the essence of Jesus is just that, the perfect clean human. Does not matter if you believe in him or not, I was only referring to the essence of Jesus as defined in the Bible as being at the highest point of the trust scale. Again, it does not matter in your belief. Bottom line, there are few humans alive that could be considered "trustworthy", but are plenty whop could be considered "somewhat trustworthy". I just find it interesting that people criticize with not really knowing the person they are criticizing or their personal history. And in no way am I condoning drivers or trainers who are not "trustworthy" on occasion, but rather sometimes we need to reflect on ourselves and our non-trustworthy moments in our life. It just helps keep it all in perspective, imho anyway.   
mark is not trust worthy . very bad person

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal