Author Topic: Tell me some info on the Delaware Positives..  (Read 9795 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Tell me some info on the Delaware Positives..
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 03:40:07 PM »
Well another one bites the dust!
SHARPE, CHARLENE A BERLIN, MD YOB 1985
RcR on 4/2/2024 FINED: $2,500
FULL - 360 DAYS, 4/25/2024 THRU 4/19/2025
HORSE DISQUALIFIED - PLACED 9, PURSE
REDISTRIBUTION
APPEALED - 4/26/2024

So, we have Wagner with 7 positives, Oglesby with 1 along with Bowers with 1 and Lord with 1. Sharpe with 1 and more coming! So, all of them have no idea on how their horses got a hold of Marijuana!

Now if they can only detect what Glassmeyer, Berry, Crissman and Davis are using that would clean it up pretty much in Delaware! Mikey and Dougie are Maryland's problem!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2024, 03:58:02 PM »
So there shouldn't be any Ohio positives now that marijuana is legal right? The cops are supposed to treat it just like it's a cigarette. Like I said before quit testing  your way out of business pretty soon there won't be any trainers left and there won't be enough horses to fill the box and this is just going to disappear. And by the way who said this synthetic marijuana is bad for these horses it looks like it's just the opposite it must make them feel a hell of a lot better right. What if it actually is improving these horses lives and making them feel better and that's why they're racing better why would we stop doing that That's stupid. So instead let's race them all in pain stomach problems all these things that maybe the marijuana is helping. Hey that's just another way to look at things. Most of these old trainers limping around through the barns seems to me this synthetic marijuana might make them feel a hell of a lot better too.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM »
So there shouldn't be any Ohio positives now that marijuana is legal right? The cops are supposed to treat it just like it's a cigarette. Like I said before quit testing  your way out of business pretty soon there won't be any trainers left and there won't be enough horses to fill the box and this is just going to disappear. And by the way who said this synthetic marijuana is bad for these horses it looks like it's just the opposite it must make them feel a hell of a lot better right. What if it actually is improving these horses lives and making them feel better and that's why they're racing better why would we stop doing that That's stupid. So instead let's race them all in pain stomach problems all these things that maybe the marijuana is helping. Hey that's just another way to look at things. Most of these old trainers limping around through the barns seems to me this synthetic marijuana might make them feel a hell of a lot better too.Are you for real?

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2024, 04:49:03 PM »
How big is the broom.....how big is the rug.............. .........

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2024, 12:35:29 PM »
Attorneys fees

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2024, 12:06:04 PM »
Updates???

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2024, 12:40:13 PM »
Everything is hush hush at the moment. Busy covering it up and making it go away!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2024, 12:51:33 PM »
Everything is hush hush at the moment. Busy covering it up and making it go away!

Seen anyone down on a couple Tim Crissman horses lately?  Perhaps an employee?  Sign of things to come or just odd coincidence?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2024, 05:06:50 PM »
Seen anyone down on a couple Tim Crissman horses lately?  Perhaps an employee?  Sign of things to come or just odd coincidence?

She works and owns a couple with TC...If she's down on non-owned horses then he's definitely on the positive list. Really has cut back lately on entries though.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2024, 07:04:27 AM »
Already happened.  Check her results at Philly.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 07:06:58 AM by Harness racer »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2024, 07:23:19 PM »
Only thing POSITIVE in Delaware, is watching beach bitches at Rehoboth, Kirby's Ace Shutting up for 15 mins., and the Brandywine river has wild life again.... 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal