Author Topic: Horseplop Racing Journalism, Syndacite, Handicapping Contests, etc  (Read 431 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Going forward I'm going to be working unofficially for Horseplop's, and OUR benefit; anyone want to join me please DM, email or call me if you have my #:

Journalism

I want to start interviewing controversial / high profile figure in horse  racing.  On or before big events or after happened events, get the dope and report back here.  Most importantly let our feelings be heard, and our suggestions be taken seriously.

Syndicate

I want to see our top member racing analysts get paid to handicap / strategize bets.  No one wants to voluntarily do it and form a group.  I'll seek those who want to invest outside, and pay those to perform handicapping / wagering strategy tasks, provide valuable information - cash would be real if it launches but work ethic and high performance needs to be maintained.

Fractional wager investments / Fractional backer

Whether a Legit Member wants to sell a fractional share of for example their pick 6 wager or has money and wants to back a handicapper(s) / bettor(s) they can do so in live racing and handicapping contests.

Horseplop Member only sponsored free handicapping contests, other exclusive offers ie free handicapping tools

That without paid advertising here that those appreciate associating with PLOP and will sponsor such, maybe tracks, adw's who already have the software.

Have to look into some legalities before some are launched.

If any money generated other than money earned, won by a Member that it be %, money, value retained by Horseplop.

Get Membership and Guest Visitors to explode (so I can blend in and be invisible)!  ;D

What are your thoughts?  tmbz1
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:49:38 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal