Author Topic: I DONT MISS CANADADAIAN HARNESS RACING ONE BIT  (Read 7804 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: I DONT MISS CANADADAIAN HARNESS RACING ONE BIT
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 07:54:26 PM »
That's funny coming from someone  whose  employed  bye them to be race analyst and handicapper but honestly I dont miss it either as other than big pools the u have lots of pool manipulation and lots of outright stiffs dont give a player a legit shot  at a score .ownership or management  says they maintain fair chances for all but really it's not that way cheaters cheat always deals maid before had for outcomes thus the stiff at short odds and sometimes drivers dont drive to win only run in the money and not win. I dont miss there action at all 1 winning day in 5 cards  with low roi there as I'm making money at gulfstream Meadowlands and bit at hoosier also so that's my take from a player who has played there years got some big wins but in the end I lost in the long run due to predetermined  outcomes ......I'm sure others feel the same way.

Seriously, you think that Barnet Garnsdale is a racing analyst at WEG? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 07:57:02 PM »
Seriously, you think that Barnet Garnsdale is a racing analyst at WEG? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

DONT TELL ME HE ISNT,I BEEN USING HIS PICKS FOR WEEKS

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 10:02:10 AM »
I have been saying this forever. The handicappers can see the stiff jobs, the not trying and every now and then the set up. Yes there are rules and the judging is just that judgemental. That being said the judges they have in place now are not doing their job so get rid of them all. You could put serious handicappers in the judges booth with complete autonomy to handout fines and suspensions for those very infractions and then just watch your handle rise.

LET MY GOOD FRIEND DRIVE AT ONTARIO TRACKS AND WATCH THE LONG SHOTS PILE UP!!!

CALL HIM A STIFF AND HE'LL CUT YOUR SHIT OFF! tmbz1 73cv.2
EVERYBODY'S A TOUGH GUY BEHIND A SCREEN!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 01:19:00 PM »
correct iceman, jamieson is the ring leader, he fucks up half the races on a card at least in some fashion
what I like about McClure  and even fillion is they just seem to race to earn a living, no ownership , no spouses training horses etc
they all have their good and bad nights but for the most part I am pretty comfortable betting a horse if fillion, mclure and mcnair are up

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 02:45:19 PM »
McClure snare raced at meadowlands a couple weeks ago, it’s under an Ontario numbered company now...

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 06:12:36 PM »
Stew: I’m fairly certain the majority of punters would love to see St Louis Jr at Mohawk, it would shake up the colony, holes would evaporate see some better racing until he either gets run out of town (Mark MacDonalds first venture to WEG from Windsor) or he’d latch on & eventually buddy up like LPR.

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 07:15:25 PM »
Stew I was referring to WEG mostly and if you didn't read what I said on another thread which was St.Louis would be a great addition to the WEG driver colony. The shit that goes on there is ridiculous and that fuck Jamieson is the main culprit. Sure they have their lot of dumb nuts like every track does to clutter a race up but add St.Louis to McClure, Fillion, McNair, Roy that's 1/2 the field in every race and they don't like to lose. Handle would go up and so would the payouts. The driving talent would be more of a factor which could offset the heavy trainer bias they have now.
It was a blanket statement. I know how you feel!!! 

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:23 PM »
Stew: I’m fairly certain the majority of punters would love to see St Louis Jr at Mohawk, it would shake up the colony, holes would evaporate see some better racing until he either gets run out of town (Mark MacDonalds first venture to WEG from Windsor) or he’d latch on & eventually buddy up like LPR.

Marc doesn’t need friends but I know he gets some respect for what he can do. My guess is he would already have friends and already have trainers willing to post him.

Manny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2021, 11:05:24 AM »
Just read the BS story on the Bax set up on the Canada site.  Just looked up this guys numbers.  They are fucking horrible the past five years.  And they get some well bred horses.  Gentleman I chat with bought a horse from this operation a while back and swore the horse was on some sort on PHD. 

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2021, 01:00:24 PM »
cmon iceman
 Mayotte is an excellent horseman and trainer
but he drives very conservative  and that is not necessarily a bad thing until you are going for big money
he should train and drive them in their first few starts and then turn them over to the regular drivers
 kind of like paul walker did

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2021, 01:11:11 PM »
Just read the BS story on the Bax set up on the Canada site.  Just looked up this guys numbers.  They are fucking horrible the past five years.  And they get some well bred horses.  Gentleman I chat with bought a horse from this operation a while back and swore the horse was on some sort on PHD.
Hasn't produced in a long time and still starts with high end yearlings

mjpe

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2021, 05:35:48 PM »
Well Im pretty sure we won’t see St Louis Jr at WEG. I sure as hell hope not.

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2021, 09:52:01 PM »
Hoosier closed 2 months ago.  ngc3

I make money in my basement.  I always found that easier than working.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal