Author Topic: SCuM wants to watch us?  (Read 4669 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCuM wants to watch us?
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2023, 05:39:44 PM »
"Successful men keep their mouths shut"

Exactly what you do on here, ehhh?

ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2023, 05:53:43 PM »
I’m well aware that you know everything about anything but let me let you in on a little clue. Successful men keep their mouths shut and their eyes and ears open. We don’t go around bragging or boasting of our accomplishments whether that be pleasure or business. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. My personal life is my business.

I think this warrants another phone call to your mentor SCM. Good luck.

Mentor LOL   ngc3

Get help for your anger issues please.  It's like everyday a traffic jam here intentionally caused by a "few cars" inconveniencing members @100 x however many minutes x however many times? = too many

You're my brother here, like ev1, even the people that hate and call me jerk, and worse.  I don't OUT, I defend, the OUTSIDE world needs to watch out for us!   

Please don't take a he said he said she said, that not I but you bragged louder and harder than anyone ever, that is not my issue and put me to the test, HORSEPLOP members are not punching bags and neither are you or I.

You have your finger on the nuclear option, press it and that silo better be hot and heavy (mine always is  tmbz1), or love your bros and sis here, stop and move on please!

Thank you Gaagoots!  ;D

It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2023, 06:37:43 PM »
No matter what the truth is here. Petrelli has you all.mind shafted. The kids today say living in your.heads rent free. Yes we are watching him whats the problem. But he asked for it. You people are just obsessed with him. Pulled him up on Pathway he hasn't even raced one in over a year. Still tops here.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2023, 06:43:41 PM »
No matter what the truth is here. Petrelli has you all.mind shafted. The kids today say living in your.heads rent free. Yes we are watching him whats the problem. But he asked for it. You people are just obsessed with him. Pulled him up on Pathway he hasn't even raced one in over a year. Still tops here.
I agree, but it’s pure entertainment for me.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2023, 06:48:38 PM »

I never started a Mike thread, you people are nuts...you say something about a kid not getting a dress and it's all of a sudden a high crime, death penalty.

You're inconveniencing a forum and its members, doing all kinds of self reportedly bad things in here and outside, that if true that would be every bit as unlawful as bad if you are who you say you are.

I'm told by your source that the matter is under criminal investigation.

I've only spoke to Mike one time in my life, yesterday, seemed transparent, smart, and guided deeply by his heart.  Horseplop is a sore spot for him I think too.  You just drive the rest of us off a time wasting cliff!

BTW, it's your head, big penthouse baby, me, Mike or whatever!  I could never be figuratively homeless, I have several dozen mansions and penthouses in HEADS all over the damn world!  ngc3   
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2023, 06:51:09 PM »
"Successful men keep their mouths shut"

Exactly what you do on here, ehhh?

ngc3

You obviously didn’t read what I wrote.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2023, 06:58:17 PM »
Done deal Gaagoots!   ;D
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2023, 07:10:20 PM »
Maybe you can ask Horseplop admins(since your such great friends) to add a  eggnore yourself button!
 tmbz1
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2023, 11:39:02 PM »
I can't believe this rolled over to 5 pages. WTF???
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2023, 09:27:23 AM »
Shopping bag Mike.

Total deadbeat.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2023, 09:48:21 AM »
Shopping bag Mike.
Total deadbeat.

Good morning  :),

I texted Mike this morning, would like to have a follow up conversation.

Thanks for protecting Mike, Ignorance Is Bliss, I hardly believe at this point you're a stalker, but more so of a person with unfettered access, with some other agenda here to fuck with the hoopleheads - good, have at it!

For others here, real cowards, liars, think they level the playing field by hiding behind a screen name and when they peek their head out they usually get themself in trouble, ie Gaags, etc.

Keep looking out for our Pal, make sure no harm comes his way.  If you want to speak to me, dm is fine too, but again when you see Mike tell him there is stuff to discuss, return the text and we'll set up a time to speak, hope you're there too this time.

Have a great day! ;D

Paul

It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2023, 06:00:21 PM »
Hes been walking around aimlessly all day in the park in center of town looking like the homeless jobless deadbeat he is. But i did see he posted this says it is from another call. Did he record you twice? Did he ask your permissiom? https://youtu.be/ZHQokVhVTd0

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2023, 06:10:03 PM »
Hes been walking around aimlessly all day in the park in center of town looking like the homeless jobless deadbeat he is. But i did see he posted this says it is from another call. Did he record you twice? Did he ask your permissiom? https://youtu.be/ZHQokVhVTd0

Who knows what he recorded he lies, we spoke 3 times in total 2 at length and 1 for a min or so.

Mike P Never asked my permission to record, despite NY being a 1 call consent state, FL is not, his ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law...why his vids are being taken down by YOUTUBE - doxing, cyber stalking, harassment, fraud, libel and ILLEGAL WIRE TAPPING! 
It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2023, 06:13:52 PM »
I just saw all the vids are back up he must be editing them. Running scared now he knows we have eyes on him all over.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2023, 06:16:55 PM »
I just saw all the vids are back up he must be editing them. Running scared now he knows we have eyes on him all over.

Re-posting is going to get his channel taken down. That request is ongoing being investigated based on 4 vids and shows his defiance to YOUTUBE...all the vids have been preserved as evidence by GOOGLE's legal dept the YOUTUBE parent co
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal