Author Topic: The Stable has 22 babies qualifying today at Northfield  (Read 3908 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Stable has 22 babies qualifying today at Northfield
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2023, 07:43:36 PM »
Agreed!  Both the big stables and the little guys have the same objectives.

The only difference is that the big guys get all the press and the little guy has to establish a very good horse before he gets press.  When this happens, the big guys have enough money to acquire an already made horse without doing the work involved with this.

tmbz1
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2023, 07:47:54 PM »
I did take the time to look up Amacs main trainer, McGinnis and he is slighty behind Burke with $272K of earnings so far this year which I think may cover 1 months training for the Stable.Ca. But like most don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. I did notice that you conveniently failed to comment on Twaddle.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2023, 07:59:45 PM »
I did take the time to look up Amacs main trainer, McGinnis and he is slighty behind Burke with $272K of earnings so far this year which I think may cover 1 months training for the Stable.Ca. But like most don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. I did notice that you conveniently failed to comment on Twaddle.

Click on the link and see who the trainer was. I let the facts speak

Conditions: CD 2YO COLT & GELDING MAIDEN (PA SIRED OR OWNED)
Gait: TrotPurse: 9,000Class: 2YOC&GDistance: 1 mileTrack Cond: FTTemp-Allow: 74-0Off Time: 6:00 PM
HN    Horse    PP    1/4    1/2    3/4    Str    Finish   Actual   LQ   Odds    Driver    Trainer
4    Vaquero Blue Chip
 2, Father Patrick-
 Southwind Catlin    4    3/2H    1/1H    1/1H    1/2H    1/3   1:59.1    29.4   *2.00     Anthony Macdonald    Tim Twaddle

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2023, 08:18:25 PM »
You must be a member of the Stable.Ca so I try and go real slow for you. Vaquero Blue Chip is TRAINED by Twaddle but OWNED by the Stable.Ca. I said that ANY horse TRAINED by Twaddle and NOT owned by the Stable.Ca is never driven by Amac since Twaddle knows what a C- driver Amac is but Twaddle is more than willing to take his money.
Next "fact" you care to present or maybe you can comment about Amac and Palermo screwed the partners on the 60K  Yonkers trotter that turned out be worth not even $20K

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2023, 08:29:11 PM »
You must be a member of the Stable.Ca so I try and go real slow for you. Vaquero Blue Chip is TRAINED by Twaddle but OWNED by the Stable.Ca. I said that ANY horse TRAINED by Twaddle and NOT owned by the Stable.Ca is never driven by Amac since Twaddle knows what a C- driver Amac is but Twaddle is more than willing to take his money.
Next "fact" you care to present or maybe you can comment about Amac and Palermo screwed the partners on the 60K  Yonkers trotter that turned out be worth not even $20K

Why would he have AMAC drive his horses there when he has his regular drivers and AMAC is only there a handful of times each month. AMAC himself doesn't rate his driving compared to the top drivers.  No, I do not have horses and am not a member of the Stable.

And which 60k trotter at Yonkers are you talking about?

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2023, 08:31:43 PM »
My point being Twaddle knows Amac cannot drive otherwise he would use him regardless of a regular driver or to be more specific Twaddle wants to do whats best for his horses and thats not Amac. I am going to look up the trotter and will let you know as soon as I confirm his name

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2023, 08:56:27 PM »
OK, The horses name is High Gear No Fear. Here are the facts but feel free to check me out if you like. Amac buys the horse from one his best friends Steve Palermo in June 2021. Amac paid $60K for the horse. HGNF made $1408 the remainder of 2021, not quite enough to pay for the scoping and blood work charges. HGNF was then sold in June of 2022 after earning about 10K again not even close to paying the training bill. HGNF was then sold for under $20K leaving the partners holding the bag. You connect the dots

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    Today at 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    Today at 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal