Author Topic: Mike nobody cares  (Read 3010 times)

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Mike nobody cares
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2023, 09:34:26 AM »
For the 3 last days he's doing what's his "passion", what pays his bills and what he's supposed to be doing and reciprocally for NYCLASSless.

Completely focused on that, the accident tonight at Mohawk, harness racing and Carriage Drivers - horse related stuff.

I can't see why anyone with a living brain cell no matter where they are in life, even at near zero, or zero given the opportunity can get to the top.

You want to bet against him, that's your choice...I took his and ev1's best and I haven't moved a muscle, lost sleep...nor have I taken my battle outside of here, and never complained to ADMIN, even when 20 against 1.

Any Plopper who sides with a banded outsider against any member, well, do not be surprised if it has lawful life and professional devastating consequences.

I do finally get the soap opera, I prefer not to be in the cast at ALL much less a lead role lol!   ngc3

Now I know why complete losers like you wind up with a rope around their necks in mommies basement. " Professional devastating consequences"..... you are the biggest fucking moron this site has seen since it's inception.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2023, 10:15:26 AM »

Now I know why complete losers like you wind up with a rope around their necks in mommies basement. " Professional devastating consequences"..... you are the biggest fucking moron this site has seen since it's inception.

Don't kids get indicted and have been put on trial for encouraging, or causing others to commit suicide?

Yes.

You better start pumping iron, and less on your dickie to make the highly likely prison experience more tolerable!   ngc3

Thank you! ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2023, 10:33:05 AM »
Furthermore I moved into my first apt at 17, and there a handful of basements in all of South Florida - I wished I lived in one they are cozy and cool.

All my real and fake dirt came out already, damn!  ngc3
It's Official!

Mule Skinner

• NW-1
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2023, 02:00:42 PM »
Why are y'all even giving him the time of day? He's not worth it. He's just making an ass of himself. He has NO clue what he's doing and he doesn't even make sense. He's getting off at every post about him! He's loves the attention! He can't even keep his own words straight. He choked when reading a script on the news 😂  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 y'all should keep his kids out of it though. Kids are off limits.

Thank you Gagoots. Can you imagine trying to work and having some grungy loser following you around taking pictures? Then you find out he has failed at EVERYTHING including what he has attempted including the thing he's criticizing?!?! As I said, ANYBODY can go to a business and bother them pointing stuff out? Who has time for that? He is simply trying to look important because there all he has to to is walk around with a camera. If he had to do anything based on his merit or skills, he would fail just like he has at everything else. He could be starting a very problematic trend. There are a lot of losers like him out there who's families, kids, etc. don't want anything to do with them so they just go start bothering people. This  could start happening everywhere because you don't need to have any talent or skills. And obv no self esteem. Or teeth. Or money. Or a car. Or a life.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2023, 02:15:20 PM »
What would you like?

Less Haku and more Paulie Potatoes?
MORE HAKU!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2023, 02:19:04 PM »
What would you like?

Less Haku and more Paulie Potatoes?

More fake contests with even bigger fake prizes!    ;D

Calhoun is great for constipation relief.....be well tubby the dyke (would make a great Carvel cake!!!) ngc3

It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2023, 09:00:36 PM »
Mike, you’re sounding more and more like a fucking liberal. I guarantee you are a liberal looking for a government handout. Wouldn’t surprise me if you were dumb enough to vote for Biden and his laughing hyena.!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2023, 10:18:28 AM »

Could of been an encyclopedia
, but it wasn't, just buried in thread over thread post after post.

Maybe next time shoot for a best seller instead of the longest PSA (Public Service Announcement) in human and dinosaur history!

Have a nice weekend Haku!  ;D
EXACTLY!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal