Author Topic: Mike nobody cares  (Read 3008 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Mike nobody cares
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2023, 10:26:45 AM »
We will never stop. When he posts these videos pretending to be relevant, we will respond.
👍👏👏👏 Exactly Haku!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 10:27:59 AM »
The Mike nobody cares post is really Haku nobody cares except for your one and only fan Gagoots. Since nobody cares, why was it necessary to repeat the same shit that has been said 1000x already by you and Gagoots. You two fucking cunts need to get a life already and stop. It's enough and it's going on way too long now.
that’s why our post get so many views dummy!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2023, 10:30:47 AM »
I'm guilty and I admit it, but if we just not reply they both will just fade away.
Neither one knows what end a horse shits out of!
You’re not very bright are you! I’m not going to resort to name calling, but the proof is in the pudding. Our post get more views than the boaring bullshit gambling posts. Go, bet you’re one to five shot that finishes up the track!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2023, 12:24:50 PM »
that’s why our post get so many views dummy!

Your shit post has 682 views asshole.
Ponda - 1051
Yonkers & Roosevelt - 2535
Sean Bier - 707
Aaron Merriman - 2041
Impeach Senator - 1473
Letter to Hawthorne - 803
That's just page one. So your post gets shit viewing. Your name calling is stupid too when you call someone a dummy and  your posts would fail a 3rd grade grammar class.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2023, 12:32:12 PM »
Your shit post has 682 views asshole.
Ponda - 1051
Yonkers & Roosevelt - 2535
Sean Bier - 707
Aaron Merriman - 2041
Impeach Senator - 1473
Letter to Hawthorne - 803
That's just page one. So your post gets shit viewing. Your name calling is stupid too when you call someone a dummy and  your posts would fail a 3rd grade grammar class.

Hard to forget I had 20 threads dedicated to me in one fucking week - and we ain't through it yet!

Some sick obsessed assholes up in this mother fucker!!  ngc3
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2023, 12:49:26 PM »
Hard to forget I had 20 threads dedicated to me in one fucking week - and we ain't through it yet!

2 bullies found someone that they might be doing better than so they keep taking shots at him. The worst part is they pat each other's hiney after each post. Low self esteem. It makes them feel good.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2023, 01:17:17 PM »
Not at all Superfecta. We are speaking up for the people he's bothering (harassing is an inflammatory word pussies use). First it was trainers and board members. Then it was EVERYONE that trusted or had a phone conversation with him. Now it's people in NYC who are trying to earn enough $ to pay for obnoxious inflation and a complete overrunning of crime and illegals. All this with ZERO credentials or backing.  Enough is enough. We will always be there to "call him out."  The fucking loser.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2023, 01:21:49 PM »

Paulie #1

tmbz1 tmbz1

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2023, 03:31:25 PM »
This is pure entertainment. We look forward to the videos now. We bet over/under on his lies. (Lines based on video length). Yet ANOTHER video where mikes going to court! He was defamed! He was denied $25 because someone posted he was a deadbeat dad loser. Look out F Lee Bailey! Mike has a lawyer that's gonna file a case  ngc3 ngc3. ngc3  Dude, your mouth just spew's diarrhea non stop. What lawyer would even take a call from you? Look at yourself and your life/reputation! Oh wait 1/3 of $25 is what? God your poor kids. My god. And the reason the guy with the rain sheet didn't acknowledge you is because you don't fucking mean anything!! Leave people who are trying alone! They don't want anything to do with you! Like your family. But please keep the videos coming. I'm up 65$ 🙂
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 03:33:04 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2023, 06:13:38 PM »
This is pure entertainment. We look forward to the videos now. We bet over/under on his lies. (Lines based on video length). Yet ANOTHER video where mikes going to court! He was defamed! He was denied $25 because someone posted he was a deadbeat dad loser. Look out F Lee Bailey! Mike has a lawyer that's gonna file a case  ngc3 ngc3. ngc3  Dude, your mouth just spew's diarrhea non stop. What lawyer would even take a call from you? Look at yourself and your life/reputation! Oh wait 1/3 of $25 is what? God your poor kids. My god. And the reason the guy with the rain sheet didn't acknowledge you is because you don't fucking mean anything!! Leave people who are trying alone! They don't want anything to do with you! Like your family. But please keep the videos coming. I'm up 65$ 🙂
Exactly it’s pure entertainment! I love now in some of his videos he’s brown nosing Edita! Like she’s really going to sleep with him come on Mike are you kidding me?.

Keep up the good work the videos are getting better and better Mike!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2023, 07:41:43 PM »
Exactly it’s pure entertainment! I love now in some of his videos he’s brown nosing Edita! Like she’s really going to sleep with him come on Mike are you kidding me?.

Keep up the good work the videos are getting better and better Mike!

Didnt see that one add the link here.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Assassinator

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2023, 09:40:33 PM »
Superfecta yes it's beyond ridiculous at this point...these fucking bozos eat sleep whack off and shit to Mike P...every fucking day it's the same thing over and over again...the sad part is these admins continue to let them spew this shit everyday and create thread after thread of the same shit...if I was an admin this shit wouldn't go on everyday period..it's fucking old and the only one entertained are the same 5 to 7 who give each other virtual handjobs everyday for repeating themselves...they are worst than the fucking show The View

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2023, 11:21:03 PM »
Superfecta yes it's beyond ridiculous at this point...these fucking bozos eat sleep whack off and shit to Mike P...every fucking day it's the same thing over and over again...the sad part is these admins continue to let them spew this shit everyday and create thread after thread of the same shit...if I was an admin this shit wouldn't go on everyday period..it's fucking old and the only one entertained are the same 5 to 7 who give each other virtual handjobs everyday for repeating themselves...they are worst than the fucking show The View

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2023, 01:03:18 AM »
Didnt see that one add the link here.
it was like a week ago. Recently… I’ll look when I have time.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2023, 01:13:53 AM »
it was like a week ago. Recently… I’ll look when I have time.

For the 3 last days he's doing what's his "passion", what pays his bills and what he's supposed to be doing and reciprocally for NYCLASSless.

Completely focused on that, the accident tonight at Mohawk, harness racing and Carriage Drivers - horse related stuff.

I can't see why anyone with a living brain cell no matter where they are in life, even at near zero, or zero given the opportunity can get to the top.

You want to bet against him, that's your choice...I took his and ev1's best and I haven't moved a muscle, lost sleep...nor have I taken my battle outside of here, and never complained to ADMIN, even when 20 against 1.

Any Plopper who sides with a banded outsider against any member, well, do not be surprised if it has lawful life and professional devastating consequences.

I do finally get the soap opera, I prefer not to be in the cast at ALL much less a lead role lol!   ngc3

It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal