Author Topic: Minnesota and Protest Riots  (Read 37075 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Minnesota and Protest Riots
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2020, 09:44:49 AM »
Look at crowd pictures.... most EVERYONE is masked because of Kung Flu  genius! Also 80% of protesters are white... because it's fucking Minnesota! And yes, a large number of people do tote backpacks full of water bottles, weed, Frisbees, and other essential protesting supplies because to the snowflake millennial crowd "protests" are as much a virtue signalling party as they are about an issue.

You make no case here.

You are correct...they guy is out of touch here.  Backpacks the norm, and carry alot of stuff.

Gregory Rich

• NW-1
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2020, 10:29:35 AM »
My apologies Acrossawire. I will make sure i tune in to Fox to get that objective view. And you’re right with your take about frisbees. That certainly is an essential protesting supply. You are in fact the genius.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »
Most people have been in isolation or stuck with family 24 hours a day for the past 10 weeks. Tensions were high. Something like this was bound to happen. If it wasn't George Floyd it would have been something else.

The protesters have had 4 days to do their thing and for the most part cops have stood by and let them. I have no problem with peaceful protests. But I watched as a bunch of thugs busted into the state house in Columbus while our cops were told to stand down. Now the police have reached their limit. They are going to snap and this is going to get a lot uglier real soon if something isn't done.

We had a curfew in Columbus last night. The peaceful protesters left before it went into effect. Then the thugs came out. I say bring in the military and do a good cleaning.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2020, 10:48:58 AM »
Most people have been in isolation or stuck with family 24 hours a day for the past 10 weeks. Tensions were high. Something like this was bound to happen. If it wasn't George Floyd it would have been something else.

The protesters have had 4 days to do their thing and for the most part cops have stood by and let them. I have no problem with peaceful protests. But I watched as a bunch of thugs busted into the state house in Columbus while our cops were told to stand down. Now the police have reached their limit. They are going to snap and this is going to get a lot uglier real soon if something isn't done.

We had a curfew in Columbus last night. The peaceful protesters left before it went into effect. Then the thugs came out. I say bring in the military and do a good cleaning.

I thought forces did well to control crowds and not use deadly force once. If anything, protesters on front lines enjoyed assaulting the cops when possible.
  If we are to believe the average white kid protester, they want change, not violence.
  Mix in several homeboys in masks, smashing windows and looting, along with the white kids...and then you DO have a mess.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2020, 10:49:08 AM »
Ha a lot duplicate and "relatively" new names talking today. Most of them not interested in what's best for the country their living in but rather enraged by  what's going on in the country next door. Others need a new name because they don't want the rest of us to identify their views as that associated with the primary name they use on here. Think about that folks!

Well, I live here, love my country, want what's best for my children and don't need several names to get  my point of view across.

I'm a white American. It looks to me that black folks have a point about police brutality. No it's not all cops; not even most cops and police have a very very hard job. I get that.

But you can't watch what occurred in the Floyd video and not think there isn't a problem.  A cop brutally murdered another human and three other cops watched and did nothing. The killer kept his leg on the dying man's  neck continuing to choke the life out of him for almost 4 minutes after the dying man stopped moving. A crowd of onlookers implored the law officer that's supposed to be protecting the public  to show a little mercy and 3 other policemen looked on and continued to look the other way. To me that's wrong. And speaks of a broken system that can't seem to police itself let alone protect the public.

The legitimate  protests asking for folks to hear a bona fide  grievence turning into riots and looting and the Trump's administration's lack of a moral compass I could speak to at length but right now the point I make in the 4 paragraphs above is one that shouldn't be detracted from at a time like this.

Gregory Rich

• NW-1
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2020, 11:04:32 AM »
I’m guessing Trump ass-kissers Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are saying the policemen were performing some kind of chiropractic service or spine re-alignment

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2020, 11:15:12 AM »
  I thought forces did well to control crowds and not use deadly force once. If anything, protesters on front lines enjoyed assaulting the cops when possible.
  If we are to believe the average white kid protester, they want change, not violence.
  Mix in several homeboys in masks, smashing windows and looting, along with the white kids...and then you DO have a mess.

I was in downtown columbus on friday for some business. There were many peaceful protesters. But there were some that were right up in the cops faces screaming threatening and racist shit and the cops just had to stand there and keep their mouths closed. I couldn't do it. And most of these guys won't be able to much longer either.

Whst happened to george floyd was horrific. But most of the looters and violence inciters are just taking advantage of the situation and couldn't care less about floyd or any other racial problem

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »
I was in downtown columbus on friday for some business. There were many peaceful protesters. But there were some that were right up in the cops faces screaming threatening and racist shit and the cops just had to stand there and keep their mouths closed. I couldn't do it. And most of these guys won't be able to much longer either.

Whst happened to george floyd was horrific. But most of the looters and violence inciters are just taking advantage of the situation and couldn't care less about floyd or any other racial problem

I watched intense live coverage most all last night, from several cities.  Could have been WAY worse.  Not to say anything about this is good however.  Two distinct groups of people were evident too.

Dr. O

• NW-1
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
Video looked awful. I would like to see what lead up to it. All we have is when the angry crowd started filming. It is at this time alleged murder. Officer has not had his day in court yet. I in no way condone what I interpret from that video as police brutality. How did we conclude it was racially motivated?one of the cops was Asian. I haven’t heard that mentioned by any news outlet. The reason we jump to quick conclusions, is the fear now in this country as being labeled a racist. I saw another video this week of a 20 year old black kid beating up an elderly white man in a nursing home in Detroit area while he uttered racist comments. You don’t have to be white to be a racist. This video received almost no news coverage. Was it a hate crime? Should non black communities riot to relieve ourselves of anguish? Double standard continues to widen as Democratic Party becomes more “progressive”.

slimshady

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2020, 02:31:06 PM »
The cop has been charged with murder.
Let the US courts do their job.
Let them hear and see all the evidence and judge it against the laws of the land.  Let them hear about the relationship between the cop and the deceased.  I want to hear how well they knew each other prior to this incident. I want to hear why the officer thought what he was doing, was in any way necessary.  I want to see this officer's history and record as an officer. 

Hornby Duke  ....  No argument everyone needs a voice.  And here's what people are hearing  ....   violence, looting and burning is the message.   What the fuck does that have to do with George Floyd? 
Check out the footage from Philly today in broad daylight.   There are 100 black people walking in and out of a store with cases of new, looted merchandise. 
And you're concerned about the Trump Administration's moral compass?
I think some Americans have lost their minds from TDS.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:37:51 PM by slimshady »

slimshady

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »
Now I'm seeing hundreds of Minnesota citizens out, cleaning up their streets.
That's a great message.  This is our city.   We are going to take care of it.
You can watch the video yourself to see if you recognise anything in particular about the people helping to build the city back up, vs burn it down.   

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2020, 03:19:25 PM »
This site is way outta control!!!! Ill leave you with this when i was working district 9 a few years back in the lovely city of chicago there was a white female protesting for Black lives matter complaining about how were all racists pigs!!!!! Morall of story is around a few hours later she was at a district filling out a police report with the help of the same racists pigs she called us about a black man who stole her car!!!!!! Reality is just that reality know your facts before you start getting on BLM train!!!!!!!! Be american an understand being a cop corrections officer or anything in law enforcement today in todays america is as tough as ever!!!!!

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2020, 03:30:07 PM »
Time to add to the sick Minnesota story.

thegatewaypundit. com reporting sun am....

George who??

As Antifa professional thugs, Black Lives Matter professional thugs and other local trash manned the protest
lines before rioting early and often tue/wed..

Two children of leading minnesota democrat politicos were
allegedly aiding and abetting the cause.

treasonous u.s. congresswoman Ilhan Omar's 17 year old daughter Isra Hisri AND the governor Tim Walz daughter Hope were both very active on twitter giving advice and how people could help the rioteers.
Omar's shit for brains radical daughter was caught with variety of ideas. Incl. suggesting that our 'comrades' on frontlines need supplies..she put list together which inc variety of things inc water, but not to drink...but water instead of milk, because the 'comrades' (an ANTIFA term for their soldiers) need to clear teargas from their eyes.
..more of the same from shapely gov.'s daughter who deleted them once heat was on. BUT not before www.thegatewaypun dit.com got a hold of them and printed them all --- she tried to give guidance, movements, etc.

Youd think these daughters of dem losers might have 'splanin' to do as their city burnt to the ground

Check article for full detail
These two: Radical pieces of shit
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 03:33:51 PM by Jctoronto »

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2020, 04:33:03 PM »
for the record..Omar's daughter re-tweeted the TWIN CITIES DSA post..did not originate.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2020, 04:52:37 PM »
WE NEED ROBOCOPS
UPHOLD THE LAW ALWAYS

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal