Author Topic: This to all stupid QUEER CUB FANS of today.  (Read 3944 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
This to all stupid QUEER CUB FANS of today.
« on: September 25, 2019, 11:58:47 PM »
Yeah I was there for 2 months in 68. In VIET in 69.
But DICK SELMA,used to get up in bullpen. That's right. they had 10 pitchers back then. Not MADDDDONNNINNNG 56.
And SELMA would wave a white towel.
And the crowd would go NUTS. And SING.
" EVERY TIME I GO TO TOWN,
  THE BOYS ALL KICK MY DOG AROUND
  EVEN THOU HE IS A HOUND
  YA BEST NOT KICK MY DOG AROUND".

And today CUB QUEER FANS. Can't stop takin SELFIES of themselves. WHAT A SACK OF QUEERS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: This to all stupid QUEER CUB FANS of today.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »
DONALD,for a newbie,you very inquisitive.
Did the song strike a chord. Some posters on here say JOHN FRANK ARMY was a cook and peeled tatoes all day. What's you take.
WAS you rank PFC. JOHN FRANK ARMY ended SPEC 5. Got that in first 9 months. ARMY promotes in wartime amazingly. Will say though. Went thru 3 AIT'S and each time after GRAD was promoted. $379 basic pay a month don't amount to a lot. But one gets add ons. It sure did beat the $98.00 a month as a recruit. Could have got promoted to SPEC 6 or E-6 for those that don't understand. But,JOHN FRANK ARMY was a rascal. Told officers to go FUC THEMSELVES.
I've posted this before. Dropped out of college on DEANS LIST in mid march,1968. It don't take long for UNCLE to draft one. INDUCTED on June 9th. I was workin at KROGER'S grocery store as a PRODUCE MANAGER. Said last week of MARCH. I"M resigning. Took back up vacation day's and sick day's and headed to home games at WRIGLEY. LEFT FIELD BLEACHER BUM. As a matter of FACK. JUNE 8th,me extended family was throwin a send off party. Never showed. Went to CUB doubleheader. Then went to all night poker game. Left at 3:30 AM. Had to pack some SHIT. Had to shower and me MOM goes. You something SON. Had a friend that was also inducted that day and his DAD was drivin us to INDUCTION CENTER. SO began JOHN FRANK ARMY in ARMY.
But back to SELMA. THOSE were the day's.
ME MOS was CBR. Did not start that way. My second AIT, I was given orders as TOP SECURITY,TOP SECRET. And youse want to know me unit.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 04:48:21 PM »
So the SCORE JEWS all goin. MADDDDONNNINNNING got it made. He can get any Managing position in B-BALL. HE will not get any job in MAJORS. Look for that DUMP ASS FUC managing ISREAIAL in LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES next year. Then he can maneuver his players. BY the way. WHAT'S fuckin this upcoming MONDAY. The cubs organization is on SHUT DOWN DAY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 10:19:58 PM »
I'ss got to tell you knuckeheads something.
I grew up with TOM LUPPELA. He ITALIAN,so be his parents.
We lived in CARPENTERSVILLE,ILLINOIS but we attended a CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL 15 miles away. There where 8 others of us from C'VILLE that did same thing.
When we was able to drive,we alternated usin our cars to pic each other up instead of takin school bus.
Every fuckin time when one had to pic up TOM,he never ready. So's we go inside LUPPELA household waitin.
MR.and MRS LUPPELA would be screamin at each other. They LOVED each other. MR.LUPPELA screamin at MRS. You did not cook the EGGS RIGHT. Every FUCKIN TIME. It was BRUTAL. MR.LUPPELLA was a TOUGH FUC.
He was the one that drove me and TOM to induction center.
So'S know it time to say goodby. MR.LUPPELLA turned into MUSH. HE CRYIN. He a former II VET. And we both goes. We like your goodby. but please we just enterin and we ain't DEAD YET.

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 10:27:40 PM »
Theres only 2 kinds of people from carpentersville!!!!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 10:38:39 PM »
Unless you from C'VILLE. You has NO OPINION.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 10:40:27 PM »
But you can keep on postin. I see's you have 39.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 10:58:59 PM »
So the SCORE JEWS all goin. MADDDDONNNINNNING got it made. He can get any Managing position in B-BALL. HE will not get any job in MAJORS. Look for that DUMP ASS FUC managing ISREAIAL in LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES next year. Then he can maneuver his players. BY the way. WHAT'S fuckin this upcoming MONDAY. The cubs organization is on SHUT DOWN DAY.

I'll bet every GM in MLB is monitoring your opinion and deciding against hiring joe Maddon.  John, you've got a lifetime of experience to guide you - how on Earth can you post such idiotic drivel? - and, more remarkably, why do i bother to read your incoherent rambling. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 09:12:18 PM »
Pay ATTENTION. JOE the JEW has been watched by all MANAGEMENT of all teams last 5 years.
The fuc is a lakadasical JEWISH FRUIT. He say's I am PHILOSICAALLY more wise than any individual on planet.
The FUC believes it. Maybe the JEWISH FUC is. But one thing he can't do. MANAGE a baseball team without talent.
Any FUCKIN manager can WIN,when you have top talent.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2019, 04:17:24 PM »
Just to let everyone know.
JOE MADDDDDONNNING interviewed for ANGELS today. He lives there. Owner wants him.
WE will see. It be his only shot at ever MANAGING again. Cause if he don't get it. THE FUC will announce. I have decided to take a year off of BASEBALE.
DECIDED to be new SOCRATES.
JOHN FRANK ARMY has great NEWS though. MADDDDONNNNING was makin money doin BENN'S LIGOOOOUR stores in CHICAGOLAND area. Them commercials been takin off air. Nice commercial runnin for young kids who ADMIRE the FUC to see. Encourages them to DRINK UP.
And the DUMP ASS RESTUARANT he opened in downtown CHICAGO featuring his GRANDMA'S recipes ITALIAN STYLE should close in 2 weeks. JOHN FRANK ARMY hates ITALIAN JEWS. Theyd sell you out in a SECOND.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal