Author Topic: ADDITIONAL CHARGES COMIN TO THE 29 ..MORE PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE GONNA BE CHARGED  (Read 18176 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
A million dollar retainer. I hope they get someone sharp like cousin Vinny and not that stuttering fella

slimshady

"This justice system of ours doesn’t seem fair to the honest and hardworking at times but it is what it is .."

Tell that to the Jonathon Irons.    Released after serving 20 years of a 50 year sentence for burglary and assault.  Courts have found him innocent of the crime.
Pretty brutal when a 16 year old kid gets 50 years in the first place, even if he was guilty !!!

Surick is a grown ass man that knew exactly what he was doing.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
I agree with all of you who would like to se these guys do time , as what they did endangering the lives of horses and cheating the betting public with juiced up horses as well as  cheating  honest horseman trying to play by the rules, but I still think there’s a better shot of big monetary fines and lifetime suspensions than anyone going to jail unless they are repeat offenders .. Plus if these guys are hiring top notch criminal attorneys these guys don’t get big retainers for nothing .. They are very good at picking apart evidence .. They didn’t call John Gotti the Teflon Don for nothing .. It wasn’t until Sammy the bull testified against him that got him life..Anyhow let’s hope the future of racing will have better days ahead for all..

slivercharm

• Elite
Where is Dr. Kokinos in this ?

Watch out he might try and sue u
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

pylon

• Stakes Horse
"This justice system of ours doesn’t seem fair to the honest and hardworking at times but it is what it is .."

Tell that to the Jonathon Irons.    Released after serving 20 years of a 50 year sentence for burglary and assault.  Courts have found him innocent of the crime.
Pretty brutal when a 16 year old kid gets 50 years in the first place, even if he was guilty !!!

Surick is a grown ass man that knew exactly what he was doing.
and you know what Slim, it was a basketball player from the WNBA who took off a year from her playing time to advocate for this person....she is a true hero

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
who was Bill Robinson's man that got hit with a multiple-year suspension plus others?
  got this story first hand..the year Jackie Mo was told "to take a rest"
It should have been a life suspensions...but you all know how tough the USTA and NJ Commission is on offences

Ron Waples picked up the big drives ..including Presidential Ball..who was the best

Ron and Robinson raced at Meadowlands on a Saturday afternoon..and took a plane to get back to Toronto Pearson Airport and Mohawk for a big race.
They sat in 1st class..and Robinson put his attache' case in the overhead bin for the , what was then a 2 hour flight.
Soon after the plane took off..they hit some major turbulence...and the overhead  bin opened up and Robinson's attache case fell on the airplane floor, opened and a bottle of liquid ..broke and spilled on the floor of the airplane.
The airplane , for some reason , arrived in Toronto 1 hour early

slimshady

"she is a true hero"

Pylon  ....    I agree. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
YOUM FUCKIN PIGEONS

AGAIN

FOR THE REALY STUPID OR THE REALLY SLOW

NO FCKIN JAIL FOR SANDLAS..

FIRST TIME OFFENSE

LIFETIME SUSPENSIONS

HEAVY FINES
AMD PROBATION FOR 5 YRS

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wecandream

• 4 claimer
Lucpark

I agree first time offense

Nick won’t do any time.

Assuming five years just by reading all the bs on here and knowing the legal system.

moonman

• Open / FFA
I love how everyone has an opinions of jail time or no jail time and D-Fence lawyers haven't seen the complete evidence against the indicted.

The Exporter

• Elite
Looks more like one mental midget who, will say anything to get attention.

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
If you can't believe a crooked car salesman's opinion, who can you trust..  Rocco, it's time to get up, off your knees. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Lucpark

I agree first time offense

Nick won’t do any time.

Assuming five years just by reading all the bs on here and knowing the legal system.

stupid people will post drivell

I pay no mind to name callin and stupity

HE WILL DO NO TIME

WONT BE ABLE TO TRAIN OR OWN HORSES

BUT NO JAIL TIME

,,TROLLS AND NAME CALLING PROVES THE

INTELLIGNECE LEVEL VERY  LOW ON THIS WORTHLESS FORUM

SHORT JOKES ,PLAYED OUT BRO
 ngc3 ngc3

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness Stats

Can we joke about spelling?  Ironic that you post opinions on brain power and then type "stupity" and "INTELLIGNECE"

No big deal just find it  ngc3   ;D   73cv.2

wecandream

• 4 claimer
Most of you on here just like to  root evil to those who are being investigated.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal