Author Topic: R.I.P. R. BOB PHILLIPS  (Read 6307 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: R.I.P. R. BOB PHILLIPS
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2022, 10:58:18 AM »
EXCELLENT POST and the best one you’ve ever made on plop. Thank you mr ruffalo. Atlee said in the paddock a few weeks ago he didn’t want to drive him anymore. But Dee and John G need the money. Poor animal.

I wouldn't want to be the one behind him when he goes down!

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2022, 01:09:57 PM »
That’s funny you carry a flip phone from the 90’s, so where is it that you post from????? Wait until dee finds out who you are she gonna fuck you up  ngc3
go shit in your depends Gilerwoman! You  11.bz 11.bz 11.bz in the biz. Small timer wannabe poseur. Dumbest old man who's nosy and jealous of everyone 
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2022, 01:45:34 PM »
go shit in your depends Gilerwoman! You  11.bz 11.bz 11.bz in the biz. Small timer wannabe poseur. Dumbest old man who's nosy and jealous of everyone
Oh I get it. Cigar = Gene Gilermann? Oh Jesus is that guy bad. There isn’t anything to debate there. He is a nice guy though. Just not a very good horseman

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2022, 05:02:17 PM »
Jealous of what?  ngc3 ngc3
Could care less what anyone does.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 06:03:25 PM »
12-1 going for $4700?  Greediest fucks are horsemen!  He clearly can't compete and is an accident waiting to happen.  Do the right thing and retire him!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 08:01:24 PM »
Jealous of what?  ngc3 ngc3
Could care less what anyone does.
Gene you’re a nice guy but how come you never win? I know you don’t have any big monster horses but why waste your time on those bad horses these guys are buying.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 11:02:49 PM »
Win about 15% of my races hit the board about 40% and have fun. Don’t really give a shit what anyone thinks I do ok with the ones I race.

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2022, 06:00:54 PM »
You know that's why I rarely post anymore on here it's all about people being jerks to each other going on 2yrs I post about Chicago alot on horses and angles to make money on and that's the bottom line .I'm not jealous  or old but grew up playing Chicago I play Meadowlands, hoosier and Hawthorne want to talk horses fine if not suck it okay

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 06:09:08 PM »
So another thing ask yourself why raise him up in class if no good 12/1 inside draw and bender is driving and horse fought Franco badly last time was throwing his head all over then refused to go when asked 6wide horse could have been in same class as before but I will include on my tickets just for fun and giggles

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 07:31:49 PM »
So another thing ask yourself why raise him up in class if no good 12/1 inside draw and bender is driving and horse fought Franco badly last time was throwing his head all over then refused to go when asked 6wide horse could have been in same class as before but I will include on my tickets just for fun and giggles
Welcome to horseplop my friend. They’ve posted bad shit about harness racing all over the country and got horseman in a lot of trouble. Almost cost robin and myself our jobs when we worked at balmoral. But as far as racing als hammered come on dude. You know that’s messed up. Like Rocco and the other guy said why race that poor animal? It’s about greed. That horse can barely walk. It has nothing to do with betting him on your ticket and wasting your money but the right thing to do is give that horse to a good home. Bender is afraid that he is going to go down.

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2022, 08:57:02 PM »
I've never said horse should race you know how this goes here like everywhere else .got bills to pay vets and stuff and want to make any money before horse is done later this year and Chicago is never been a place that a  horse was set on go working on 3 good legs and wins easily. im surprised bender said would drive then .anyways hopefully horse is sound and try if not it's my money to waste but if runs in the money I get to cash other then that he's not a single for me that's for sure ......

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2022, 09:00:08 PM »
And before all the birds cry out I do believe should be done and never should have been in a kill pen where he was at or smolins group shouldn't sold the horse for beer and cigarette money horse deserves better than that

No passing lane 4U

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2022, 09:26:51 PM »
Met Bob when I was racing in Ohio a couple years ago and I thought he was a nice fella.RIP

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2022, 12:48:14 AM »
I've never said horse should race you know how this goes here like everywhere else .got bills to pay vets and stuff and want to make any money before horse is done later this year and Chicago is never been a place that a  horse was set on go working on 3 good legs and wins easily. im surprised bender said would drive then .anyways hopefully horse is sound and try if not it's my money to waste but if runs in the money I get to cash other then that he's not a single for me that's for sure ......
Ok so now do you wanna listen to us now? What is it going to take for you to give the horse to a good home at the horse retirement foundation? Again I know you bet him to finish second to last right??? Retire the poor animal for Gods sake.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2022, 10:40:32 PM »
Are you happy again putting him on your ticket fun. I bet you’re having lots of fun watching him gasp for his air on three legs down the Hawthorne stretch. You’re a moron dee. Retire the horse already

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal