Author Topic: Petrelli drops a A bomb on Ford.  (Read 2939 times)

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli drops a A bomb on Ford.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2023, 05:47:13 AM »
Boni and Petrelli are not the only ones that think Ford is a bad person, ask around, you will be surprised

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2023, 09:52:50 AM »
I agree Boni is a class guy and when you talk about how much money Ford has and what a great businessman he is and that Petrelli is a loser and what not. Well this coming from Bob Boni who is much more influential in this business than Ford is, holds water with me. 
Also, the way a few of you defend Ford, Jones, Ray etc and trash the guy who at least isn’t afraid to go after the crooks is very odd. Ford was the one found guilty of breaking the law as far as I know Petrelli isn’t in any trouble but he is sure making it for a few.
The Bob Boni trashing Ford doesn't sound like Bob at all.

As far a Ford, Jones and Ray goes they always treated me well and have done very well in the horse business. Petrelli knows they have to much to loose getting involved with him.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but it all started when SCM stall application was denied at the Ford training center. Then Steve threw his ass out of Goshen for harassment.

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2023, 10:09:55 AM »

As far a Ford, Jones and Ray goes they always treated me well and have done very well in the horse business. Petrelli knows they have to much to loose getting involved with him.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but it all started when SCM stall application was denied at the Ford training center. Then Steve threw his ass out of Goshen for harassment.

You and Haiku are the ones that keep giving Mike Petrelli a voice on this forum. Every time you start a new rant to disparage him you are helping put forth his message when those that are tired of the nonsense respond with voices of support and his video links.

So congratulations and keep shooting yourself, and those that you represent, in the hoof.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2023, 11:41:42 AM »
Yes, it all started in Goshen but look what it has evolved into.   The longer it goes the deeper and wider it gets.   
Great Bob is speaking up and thanks to him for doing so. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2023, 03:58:15 PM »
I agree Boni is a class guy and when you talk about how much money Ford has and what a great businessman he is and that Petrelli is a loser and what not. Well this coming from Bob Boni who is much more influential in this business than Ford is, holds water with me. 
Also, the way a few of you defend Ford, Jones, Ray etc and trash the guy who at least isn’t afraid to go after the crooks is very odd. Ford was the one found guilty of breaking the law as far as I know Petrelli isn’t in any trouble but he is sure making it for a few.

The guy in video said it came from Bob. He also was sitting in a room by himself looking over his shoulder all the time. That doesn’t look like someone telling the truth

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2023, 04:09:50 PM »
Yes, it all started in Goshen but look what it has evolved into.   The longer it goes the deeper and wider it gets.   
Great Bob is speaking up and thanks to him for doing so. 

Except IIB shared another link from that guy, who showed the message from Boni, and it said what he said it did.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2023, 04:54:31 PM »

Except IIB shared another link from that guy, who showed the message from Boni, and it said what he said it did.
Missed that before. Shocked Bob would get involved. We all know there are lots that hate Ford but there are just as many that he has helped out over the years

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2023, 07:15:13 PM »
The guy in video said it came from Bob. He also was sitting in a room by himself looking over his shoulder all the time. That doesn’t look like someone telling the truth

ngc3 Looking over his shoulder all the time ngc3

He was looking at his computer monitor to read what Boni sent him!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2023, 04:13:05 AM »

Doesn’t sound like Bob?  I would agree that Bob is very professional so the fact he trashed Ford tells you the person Ford must be. Btw it is indeed Bob. I know Petrelli is the punching bag in this site but believe me when I tell you he has the attention of much higher authority than harness racing officials.  There maybe be a few that have to open up their books soon.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal