Author Topic: Petrelli drops a A bomb on Ford.  (Read 2940 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Petrelli drops a A bomb on Ford.
« on: September 13, 2023, 01:03:55 PM »

Parked

• Elite
Re: Petrelli drops a A bomb on Ford.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 01:26:46 PM »
Waiting for the protector (Gaagoots) to post his rebuttal.   
Getting presidents out of any  horse racing organizations is very difficult .
This will be fun to watch….. 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 01:42:49 PM »
Waiting for the protector (Gaagoots) to post his rebuttal.   
Getting presidents out of any  horse racing organizations is very difficult .
This will be fun to watch…..

I'm sure he's waiting for a statement from Ford!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 01:48:53 PM »
Just my opinion but I call bullshit on this one. Boni has too much to lose with his sales agency to get involved with either side of this

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 01:51:25 PM »
The only thing Putrelli dropped is a deuce in an alley behind the Harness Racing Hall of Fame.  19z.az 43xc.2 11.dt

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 03:05:37 PM »
He just won me over. https://www.youtube.com/live/FZ2q07aXHA0?si=Sa3ePreJ0lGafBN9

A couple thoughts here.  Mark Ford is looking more and more like one of the bigger pieces of shit in the sport!  Just keeps getting bitch slapped by SCM. 

Also, does SCM shit himself at the 434 and 447 marks of this video?  Gross!!! And buy yourself a mini-blind or two.  Don't the cheap ones cost like $10?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 03:16:26 PM »
If I could stick my beek in…..

First of all, why would Bob Boni want to get involved with SCM?  Bob is a sharp guy. I know Bob it does not sound like something he would say at all he’s sharper than that.

SCM fails to mention that as President Mark does not draw salary of $140,000 or whatever it is, Mark donates it back.

I’m not going to get it to particulars, but that is not the reason why they wanted Tommy out.

Rest assured that I will talk to Bob, Mark and Steve Jones, and will get the real story.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 03:17:56 PM »
Just my opinion but I call bullshit on this one. Boni has too much to lose with his sales agency to get involved with either side of this
You’re a sharp guy you can see through the bullshit like I can. Most of them here can’t.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 03:20:57 PM »
You’re a sharp guy you can see through the bullshit like I can. Most of them here can’t.

I agree he is full of shit most of the time.  Too many facts and details about Ford though.  He is a scumbag!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 03:29:49 PM »
Yep, whatever you personally think of Mike, he's getting shit done and pushing buttons of influential people.   Those that come on here and attack him it appears are doing so because of personal and/or family involvement but he (Mike) is doing an excellent job of calling out Ford et al. and showing what a POS, he appears to be.   Everyone on here should be happy he is trying to and succeeding at going after those in Harness Racing who allegedly abuse horses.

So, he needs to keep doing what he is doing, and it is obvious that Mark Ford is not well liked.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2023, 05:48:16 PM »
You know in another thread the other day someone said harness racing need someone like Ray Paulick who recently outed Baffert for stroid injections to the joints which were killing his horses.

We have our own. Mike Petrelli. Clean him up and fund him and he can be the guy. Watch the end of this video and you will understand why I am saying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemvaRsWDIk&t=922s

Listen from the 17 minute mark and you will get a different perspective.

Mike, going head to head with the horseplop guys who will always hate your guts, certainly keeps you exposed. But take a higher road on your responses as you did in the link attached

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2023, 09:21:23 PM »

First of all, why would Bob Boni want to get involved with SCM?  Bob is a sharp guy. I know Bob it does not sound like something he would say at all he’s sharper than that.

SCM fails to mention that as President Mark does not draw salary of $140,000 or whatever it is, Mark donates it back.

I’m not going to get it to particulars, but that is not the reason why they wanted Tommy out.

Rest assured that I will talk to Bob, Mark and Steve Jones, and will get the real story.

https://youtube.com/shorts/tks2_fJk5so?si=w66k7VTWW9UOztuX

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2023, 03:38:21 AM »

I agree Boni is a class guy and when you talk about how much money Ford has and what a great businessman he is and that Petrelli is a loser and what not. Well this coming from Bob Boni who is much more influential in this business than Ford is, holds water with me. 
Also, the way a few of you defend Ford, Jones, Ray etc and trash the guy who at least isn’t afraid to go after the crooks is very odd. Ford was the one found guilty of breaking the law as far as I know Petrelli isn’t in any trouble but he is sure making it for a few. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal