Author Topic: Petrelli blows it again  (Read 657 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Petrelli blows it again
« on: April 14, 2023, 10:15:24 PM »
Here are the up to date facts. %100 facts.  Then"owners" of the horse don't even want to see mikes blotchy, dirty face anymore. Cmon mike Mr transparency! For once in your pathetic life tell the truth. They think you are a fucking asshole. You're an  obnoxious ZERO who can't even speak well enough to by a 1,000 horse for 15,000! You're a jerk. A fucking asshole. Tell everyone. Those people won't even acknowledge your phone calls because your personality is to vomitus and abrasive they told you to go fuck yourself. And now the "benefactor" has to try to make the deal. Don't doubt me on this one folks. He did it AGAIN! That makes : Frank McCann, Dave Yarock, Fran, Jeff gural, Jason settlemore, Brice Cote, usta, njrwb and a few others that have literally told him to drop dead. Who the fuck do you think you are you asshole. And I can tell you this, this new "benefactor" will be gone shortly. He knows your history of abuse, abandonment and being a dead beat. My best suggestion to you is set up a lemonade stand by the carriage horses at .25 a pop. What a total and complete loser. Tell them again how your patience is running thin lol. That worked. Being a fucking punk got you far
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 10:36:23 PM by Haku »

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Petrelli blows it again
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 10:25:01 PM »
lemonade stand near the carriage horses   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 10:30:28 PM »
Someone sent me a clip of the live with some guy kissing ass in his comments so I gladly addressed him in his own plop post. The way he has a cult following is mind boggling. When will they see he’s lying about EVERYTHING ngc3
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 10:35:02 PM by ploptart »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 06:54:22 AM »
Here are the up to date facts. %100 facts.  Then"owners" of the horse don't even want to see mikes blotchy, dirty face anymore. Cmon mike Mr transparency! For once in your pathetic life tell the truth. They think you are a fucking asshole. You're an  obnoxious ZERO who can't even speak well enough to by a 1,000 horse for 15,000! You're a jerk. A fucking asshole. Tell everyone. Those people won't even acknowledge your phone calls because your personality is to vomitus and abrasive they told you to go fuck yourself. And now the "benefactor" has to try to make the deal. Don't doubt me on this one folks. He did it AGAIN! That makes : Frank McCann, Dave Yarock, Fran, Jeff gural, Jason settlemore, Brice Cote, usta, njrwb and a few others that have literally told him to drop dead. Who the fuck do you think you are you asshole. And I can tell you this, this new "benefactor" will be gone shortly. He knows your history of abuse, abandonment and being a dead beat. My best suggestion to you is set up a lemonade stand by the carriage horses at .25 a pop. What a total and complete loser. Tell them again how your patience is running thin lol. That worked. Being a fucking punk got you far
Where the fuck with this asshole come up with 15,000??? he thinks we’re all stupid.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal