Author Topic: Petrelli Scamming someone Kickbacks from Carriage Horse Owner?  (Read 2429 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Petrelli Scamming someone Kickbacks from Carriage Horse Owner?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2023, 11:22:25 AM »
12k would go a long way to save younger and more useful standard breeds from imminent death. The entire scenario makes no sense to me.

I agree with that. May be some significance to this horse. Anyone check the background? Was it owned by any of his enemies? Ford Jones Yarock Schnittker? Even then what’s he to gain from spending any amount of money to get it.  Why not offer that $12k for a different horse?or maybe  This plan backfired and He was hoping the people would immediately hand their horse over for the money. Well they didn’t. So let’s see what bs he comes up with next.

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2023, 12:01:20 PM »
He sure as shit didn't like me calling him out either....blocked me so people can't see what I wrote and what I said because I am correct.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2023, 12:17:03 PM »
Hi Tina the rabbit lady..We have missed you!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2023, 12:32:45 PM »
I don't even remember what the rabbit lady was about lol. I got chemo brain (it's a real thing 😂) so my memory is a little screwy. I'm sure it was an insult though 😂 can you help me jog my memory and tell me why you called me that? 😂 I have a MUCH better sense of humor these days. But yes...it HAS been a while. I had to 'plop' on over here and see what this mess was all about because he is attacking MY industry! I drove a carriage in downtown Nashville for about 5 years until I got too sick to drive anymore. It's all good though I am 'technically ' on remission!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2023, 12:33:37 PM »
IN remission,  not on it 😂

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2023, 01:53:35 PM »
12k would go a long way to save younger and more useful standard breeds from imminent death. The entire scenario makes no sense to me.
Sounds fishy to me too. There’s a ##### in the wood pile.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2023, 09:03:34 AM »
I don't even remember what the rabbit lady was about lol. I got chemo brain (it's a real thing 😂) so my memory is a little screwy. I'm sure it was an insult though 😂 can you help me jog my memory and tell me why you called me that? 😂 I have a MUCH better sense of humor these days. But yes...it HAS been a while. I had to 'plop' on over here and see what this mess was all about because he is attacking MY industry! I drove a carriage in downtown Nashville for about 5 years until I got too sick to drive anymore. It's all good though I am 'technically ' on remission!

Hope you are on the mend!!! This guy is a real delusional piece of work. He failed trying to take down the harness horses and the folks who he considers “wronged” him (they just didn’t want to deal with his shit) so he turned his efforts to carriages when he was love at first sight for the NYCLASS lady. If he can get rid of the carriage horses she’ll give him a sniff. I know some of his family and a lot of horseman who have dealt with him and his screws are all loose.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2023, 09:38:46 AM »
What gets me is if he doesn't like your question or comments, he kicks you out of the group and then bad mouths you while you can't defend yourself. That's classless in my book. It's all my way or the highway attitude. Still holding on to the groups money and no horse to show for it. Nothing but just wait and big news coming! haha

But the Karens just follow along!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2023, 09:42:27 AM »
Sounds fishy to me too. There’s a ##### in the wood pile.
Hope you are on the mend!!! This guy is a real delusional piece of work. He failed trying to take down the harness horses and the folks who he considers “wronged” him (they just didn’t want to deal with his shit) so he turned his efforts to carriages when he was love at first sight for the NYCLASS lady. If he can get rid of the carriage horses she’ll give him a sniff. I know some of his family and a lot of horseman who have dealt with him and his screws are all loose.
[/quote
Dude 1st of all hes never ever going to shut down the carriages they've been trying to do that for decades. It would be like trying to shut down the Post Office the carriages have been in business long before any of the other businesses around. They also have a right to work a constitutional right to work and are on a living.And 2nd of all He's got about a snowball's chanting h*** of her ever giving him the kind of day for that lol that's a pipe dream on his end

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2023, 09:43:58 AM »
D*** i* I was being lazy and I used to talk to type and there's a lot of typos in my previous message I wish it was like Facebook and you could go back and edit it and fix your mistakes lol

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2023, 09:45:13 AM »
D*** i* I was being lazy and I used to talk to type and there's a lot of typos in my previous message I wish it was like Facebook and you could go back and edit it and fix your mistakes lol
I could easily go under my alternate Facebook page and see what he's saying but I really don't care enough to put in the effort of signing out of one account and into another...I'd rather eat some ice cream and watch a movie so goodnight all. ..see ya in another few years again probably 😂  have a blessed evening

How was the movie? Thats was a fast couple years!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:50:04 AM by Kirby's Ace »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2023, 09:51:49 AM »

No worries Pup I understood what you meant lol

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2023, 10:07:38 AM »
How was the movie? Thats was a fast couple years!
[/quote]

Haha...I couldn't resist checking,  it's gonna be hard to crawl back out of this rabbit hole....😂
And the movie was great lol

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2023, 10:09:18 AM »
No worries Pup I understood what you meant lol

OMG I just found out I CAN go back and fix things...there is a modify button hahahaha

I'm so stupid.  I need coffee
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 10:10:58 AM by Pupparazzi »

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2023, 10:25:08 AM »
Hi Tina the rabbit lady..We have missed you!

I'm trying real hard to grab  this rabbit story. 😂  I vaguely remember something but I just can't get ahold of it. And it's bugging me 😂  why was I called rabbit lady?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal